We need better iotm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
    Listen mate, lemme give you some information. Magplant and rayman were a mistake, they said it theirselves. And why is there UT and Gaia? Because they made it as a counterpart for magplant. They thought by making those item, it will make magplant common or people will just go for UT/Gaia rather than magplant.

And after a while, their predictions are wrong. Magplant still goes up in price and is in high demand. Once again, you're wrong thinking that they are just adding random iotm.
    if they wanted to make it common all they would have to do is re release magplants again (BUT THEY WONT) or add other rip offs of the item. LISTEN im not saying they make rayman or magplant copies i am using at a reference that we need more items like that. we also need more lock items like royal locks for the rainbow affect (not the mute world)

Comment

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My god, atleast do some research before giving me your ty reply.

Gaia and UT were added on Role Up! update. To be more specific, it was September 17th 2018. When, it was still around that date, magplant was still 9-10 Dls. And magplant rised to 45 Dls around May-June 2020. Do you see why i said they mispredict magplant price?

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 7VQ View Post

if they wanted to make it common all they would have to do is re release magplants again (BUT THEY WONT) or add other rip offs of the item. LISTEN im not saying they make rayman or magplant copies i am using at a reference that we need more items like that. we also need more lock items like royal locks for the rainbow affect (not the mute world)
        Oh now you're saying things about royal lock? What's the relation between your last post? You were strictly talking about USEFUL FARMING IOTMSnot IOTMS like Royal Lock, etc. Don't go out of context.

Comment

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My god, atleast do some research before giving me your ty reply.

Gaia and UT were added on Role Up! update. To be more specific, it was September 17th 2018. When, it was still around that date, magplant was still 9-10 Dls. And magplant rised to 45 Dls around May-June 2020. Do you see why i said they mispredict magplant price?

​​​​​
          ok sir if gaia and ut didnt come out. mag would be 60+dls

Comment

Sigh... Are you out of argument or what? Also, it won't rise to 60 dls right now to be honest. A lot of factors excluding gaia and ut were also responsible for mag's prices. Like, manipulators, magplants dropped to 35 dls 2/3 weeks ago because of the manipulation that happened. Gaia and UT are only one of those factors.

Comment

ah yes, there’s no stopping gem inflation at this point so why not make it worse by adding more iotms that are hilariously broken when used for farming

Comment

Sigh... Are you out of argument or what? Also, it won't rise to 60 dls right now to be honest. A lot of factors excluding gaia and ut were also responsible for mag's prices. Like, manipulators, magplants dropped to 35 dls 2/3 weeks ago because of the manipulation that happened. Gaia and UT are only one of those factors.
                i legit just said gaia and ut are the reason it has not reached 60dls. or over while rayman (no items that can punch 3 blocks other then rayman) is 106dls right now if they made a rip off version of a rayman (like they did with gaia and ut) rayman price would drop and would be common

Comment

No dude. Sigh, let's look at it this way. We need 2 magplant to make farming more efficient. And we only need ONE rayman to make farming efficient. Do you see the difference? They both cost the same.

Comment

Also, i'm out of here, unless you replied with another stupid reply.

Comment

No dude. Sigh, let's look at it this way. We need 2 magplant to make farming more efficient. And we only need ONE rayman to make farming efficient. Do you see the difference? They both cost the same.
                      ok listen bud goto any bfg owner and ask "if gaia and ut where not a thing in the game how much would magplants be?" they will tell you it would be over 70dls per 1 magplant. and FYI most auto farmers use gaia and ut "not magplant". if they made a replica of rayman it would take alot of dls off the current price WHICH WOULD MAKE IT A MORE COMMON ITEM gaia and ut did affect magplant no questions asked. if gaia and ut where not a thing i think the price of magplantswould be around 80-1bgl FOR 1 MAGPLANT

Comment

Alright fine, i approve your arguments about magplant will rise to 70 without gaia and UT. But why are we out of your thread context now? Wasn't we're talking about uSeFuL iOtMs and gem inflation?

Comment

we also need 1 magplant to farm. most bfgs i see you 1 magplant and 1 gaia. you dont need 2 magplants. gaia and ut are the only reason magplant isnt the same price as rayman please get that through your tiny brain of yours man.

the overall goal is that if they make other alternative items it would make BOTH mag AND rayman more common if that was there overall goal.
                          and as i said in the post when i posted the thread we need more farming items SIMILAR to magplant and rayman. something to think about for you to understand i see...

Comment

Look up my recent reply.

Comment

Ok stop this game is alr broken because autofarmer
                              sup...
                              Discord : gato#9996

Comment

• mykzben
                                mykzben commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And "Add more uSeFuL fArmInG IotMS" they said

also if they wanted to make magplants common all they would have to do is make gems go straight to your inventory when you break a block. since there isnt an alternative item for rayman ofc its going to sky rocket in price. therefore they could either 1. add something LIKE rayman but a neck, hat, shoe, or wing item that allows you to hit 2-3 blocks at a time

IT DOESNT NEED TO BE EXACTLY like rayman but something similar

Comment

Working...
                              X