Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need better iotm's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    useful farming items like say a clothing item that picks up gems from blocks you destroy so if people have the "certain clothing item" could bfg without magplants

    Comment


    • 7VQ
      7VQ commented
      Editing a comment
      that would be a good item for say 400k gem item to be in the game. YES people will buy it because its useful

  • #32

    Originally posted by 7VQ View Post
    also if they wanted to make magplants common all they would have to do is make gems go straight to your inventory when you break a block. since there isnt an alternative item for rayman ofc its going to sky rocket in price. therefore they could either 1. add something LIKE rayman but a neck, hat, shoe, or wing item that allows you to hit 2-3 blocks at a time

    IT DOESNT NEED TO BE EXACTLY like rayman but something similar

    Oh yeah, let's create more chaotic problem to solve another problem. By doing this, KERJA world will die and it will cause chaos, because it's been with the community for years.

    Also, autofarmer usually take the gems for theirselves then sell packs from store rather than selling the gems itself, so ur idea is basically useless.

    Comment


    • #33
      Originally posted by 7VQ View Post
      also if they wanted to make magplants common all they would have to do is make gems go straight to your inventory when you break a block. since there isnt an alternative item for rayman ofc its going to sky rocket in price. therefore they could either 1. add something LIKE rayman but a neck, hat, shoe, or wing item that allows you to hit 2-3 blocks at a time

      IT DOESNT NEED TO BE EXACTLY like rayman but something similar


      Ohhhhh we're talking about rayman alternatives again now? You sure love to make a loop conversation, huh?

      Comment


      • #34
        Originally posted by mykzben View Post



        Oh yeah, let's create more chaotic problem to solve another problem. By doing this, KERJA world will die and it will cause chaos, because it's been with the community for years.

        Also, autofarmer usually take the gems for theirselves then sell packs from store rather than selling the gems itself, so ur idea is basically useless.
        define useless? maybe reread what i said up there and you would understand what im saying. kerja world are not a big problem lol, if they want to decrease the magplant to common a item like that would decrease its worth in the game

        Comment


        • #35
          I did, and IMO, like i said, it's useless. Autofarmer sells store pack rather than selling the gems for theirselves. Also, you can't just destroy something that is valuable to the community, especially Indonesian. Like i said, it will cause chaos.

          Comment


          • 7VQ
            7VQ commented
            Editing a comment
            reread #31
            comment will you

        • #36
          Originally posted by 7VQ View Post
          useful farming items like say a clothing item that picks up gems from blocks you destroy so if people have the "certain clothing item" could bfg without magplants

          Tf is that logic? Bfg without magplant? Magplant was created to take seed dropped from blocks. If the only gems were taken, then what about the seeds? Seeds cannot stack when you break another blocks. Only gems could.

          This. This shows how you lack information about the game and only gives straight up useless post.

          Comment


          • 7VQ
            7VQ commented
            Editing a comment
            oml as i said it will be another alternative for help to break worlds where you can break there farmables if they dont have mags or gaia and ut when they break the seeds and blocks will drop yes but the owner can collect the seeds. the owner cant trust people to re drop the seeds. as a item to collect gems when breaking blocks i think would be a good alternative item to magplants in general. if people had the item they wouldnt need mag and gaia to open bfg they could place in a closed off area and let people BREAK FOR GEMS

          • mykzben
            mykzben commented
            Editing a comment
            I see, you should've explained it earlier. Yeah it is useful.

        • #37
          yea it would be useful and could make mags drop too

          Comment


          • #38
            why do we have another one of these threads

            RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

            "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

            Comment


            • #39
              Yes why do we have another one of these useless topic?


              Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.


              Check out of this video ^^

              Comment


              • #40
                I waste my time of seeing 2 guys are arguing about this in a few hours and making 2 pages. Can't you guys just do a comments?
                My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
                Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho






                Why you still reading this.. you should go before your eyes got an ache
                please stop im shy please?!
                ok

                Comment


                • #41
                  Guardian pls close this nonsense thread
                  sup...
                  Discord : gato#9996

                  Comment


                  • #42
                    no offense but this thread is nonsense and trash , ask nekorei said before , iotm are meant to be only special and cool effect, no more usefull iotm so stop begging for new mag or ray.

                    Comment


                    • #43
                      Is anyone noticed that he posted on a wrong sub forum thread? This should be in the suggestion box. 🤔
                      “We do not stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” – Sora

                      Account created: December 17 2017

                      Comment


                      • #44
                        Originally posted by mykzben View Post



                        Ohhhhh we're talking about rayman alternatives again now? You sure love to make a loop conversation, huh?
                        He hates the game. Don't waste your time in here. No one will listen to him. Mods and devs know that ray and mag 2 would kill the game, so these ppl can continue complain for rest of their life about this and no one will listen to them. So better not waste time for this. U tried explain why we don't want mag or ray2 in game and he doesn't understand it, so u are hitting ur head to the wall in here now. He will never understand, cause he refuses to understand. So just ignore.

                        Comment


                        • #45
                          I think I lost most of my braincells after reading this thread
                          IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                          I love reading, and I love myself


                          Click me:

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X