We need better iotm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

He hates the game. Don't waste your time in here. No one will listen to him. Mods and devs know that ray and mag 2 would kill the game, so these ppl can continue complain for rest of their life about this and no one will listen to them. So better not waste time for this. U tried explain why we don't want mag or ray2 in game and he doesn't understand it, so u are hitting ur head to the wall in here now. He will never understand, cause he refuses to understand. So just ignore.
    Yea, i tried my best. But he can't be helped. Sob...

Sayonara

Comment

I got no idea what u were thinking, u dont know what magplant and rayman did to the economy? if they added more iotm useful similar as magplant or rayman soon or late this game will die
      would u like this game die? after spending a thousand hour
      Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

thread

Comment

Rip Braincells And Btw How 52 Reply’s In 1 day Gratz Ubisoft On this Work
          goal:GET WOTD

Comment

Are you saying this because you cant afford magplant? -_- cmon lets work hard shall we, oh dont forget your modules hehe (wink)

anyways this is a bad idea growtopia will die if they add op items once again (i played this game everyday when pandemic came and i understand what will happen if they add op iotms)
            many will quit because all the noobs (just like me) have op farming items and many players will leave because playing it would be pointless since everyone is gonna get rich very fast.

we call this "balance" balance balance balance hehe.

then the farmables will be 100/1 ssp price then bye bye farmables.

I started playing gt last August 23 2019
            I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
            Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
            Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
            Gaia:0/1
            Magplant:0/1
            Rayman:0/1
            Buy+ World:0/1
            Doodad: SOLD

Comment

ugh useless iotms cosmetics have no purpose
              I hope they make a sword for 200k gems that dispenses a diamond lock every time you equip it + can break 5 blocks at a time while having the magplant effect

Comment

• LianRisley
                LianRisley commented
                Editing a comment
                sarcasm 101

trash thread, mods clearly said before that releasing rayman and magplants are wrong idea as an IOTM.

Such useful items should not be limited from the economy, thus available anytime to the public.

Rayman and Magplant being "released as an IOTM was a HUGE mistake"

Comment

No no nono no NO

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post
                  ugh useless iotms cosmetics have no purpose
                  I hope they make a sword for 200k gems that dispenses a diamond lock every time you equip it + can break 5 blocks at a time while having the magplant effect
                  Nah, i think bgls would be better, cause we need more super op items so we can get rich in few minutes. Who idiot would want play this game more than few minutes? We also need iotm what spawns growtokens, so when we do legen quest, we could do whole process under 10 minutes. Imagine how cool that would be? Do all achievements in one day? We need that!!!!

Comment

bro just wait I remember ubi said they will make 99 hit rayman fist
                    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Mate, I don't mean to be rude but I'm absolutely knackered of these threads. Due to economy-breaking IOTMs of last year, the developers learned a "valuable lesson" & they are not going to release "overpowered" items -all of the future IOTMs, yes, will be cosmetic items. Just that you know, NOR will they re-release any IOTMs from the past just because a several players whose networth isn't enough for buying them now say so & moreover, the IOTMs, as could be easily understood from their name "Item of the Month", are limited items which are supposed be for sale for a month and remain unobtainable afterwards.

Comment

Can't believe we're having another thread about this.

Comment

ups, I accidentally made this thread go up

Comment

I don't think they would make a useful item for IOTM. They will only make more clothing items for IOTM. Because they want us not to focus on IOTM, but focus on their new updates. They want us to appreciate their new event, not waiting for a useful IOTM. They've made lots of useful items on their new events, but you don't know it. You just waiting for useful items, which they will never make it again. Now, IOTM is not intended for function, but only as a fashion. Because, they don't want to make limited items with functional uses.
                            Iam Hooman

Comment

The dude who created this thread must've have bad internet connection because we need op items? I think he wanted to say if we could have more better designed cosmetics right?
                              Hey
                              Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
                              World: I have no idea
                              You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

Working...
                              X