No announcement yet.

Is VShare safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately i can't download it on my iOS device, so it is almost impossible to get the paid apps for free without jailbreaking your gadget.
    List of my WOTDs:
    WORLDCRUISE
    FISHPOND
    WILDFUTURE

Comment

Originally posted by peck View Post
      Do it through a VM, restart VM and check for immidiate damage. If nothing, theres a good chance it's safe, but not a total one.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty impressive to do torrents at age 6. (When children learn to read and write) Especially utorrent when it wasnt made until 2005.
      I was born in November 22, 2000.
      I was 6 years old both in 2006 and 2007, i downloaded the virus on June 2007.

I don't know about the place you live in but normally in finland we learn to write and read at the age of 4-5.
      Hello.

I'm ParkourDevil and I wish you a happy day!
      Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambles View Post
        Yes. my siblings use that all the time to download shows. They downloaded like 3000+ movies already
        Aye, tell them that it's illegal and someday might get a knock on their door
        Hello.

I'm ParkourDevil and I wish you a happy day!
        Adios.

Comment

V share is sfae buy it will eventually stop working and start crashing just redownload if that happens.
          IGN: Lethalhunter
          "Just Kidding" a phrase you use when you totally meant it - L3thalHunter

Comment

One thing i remembered. We shouldnt be talking about piracy here /=/

Comment

Working...
            X