Baseball drama here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball drama here

-Cubs aren't the best and their field isn't the best. Stop renovating the field and get a new one, seriously.
    -Cardinals only lost because we had so many injuries.
    -It will be Royals vs Mets in WS
    -Royals will win in 6 games
    - We will make it to the postseason again next year
    - MLB will maybe make changes with the standings and stuff because the NL Central had the top 3 teams in baseball and it wasn't fair

Originally posted by thepigfarmer View Post
    -Cubs suck and their field sucks.Stop renovating the field and get a new one, seriously.
    -Cardinals only lost because we had so many injuries.
    -It will be Royals vs Mets in WS
    -Royals will win in 6 games
    - We will make it to the postseason again next year
    - MLB will maybe make changes with the standings and stuff because the NL Central had the top 3 teams in baseball and it wasn't fair
    No profanity, I got an infraction for it. Delete ot

Comment

Originally posted by Defuse View Post
      No profanity, I got an infraction for it. Delete ot
      Profanity? I removed suck if that's what you mean.

Comment

I love Cubs fans because they are, like Mets fans, TRUE fans. It's easy to love a team that wins all the time. True loyalty is tested when your team loses year after year after year. Very few fan bases have been tested the way the fans of Cubs and Mets have been. That being said...

LET'S GO METS.

I'm sorry to the Cubbies fans, but this isn't your year either.
        "But you cannot will this to happen. It is a matter of persistence and faith and hard work. So you might as well just go ahead and get started."
        ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

Originally posted by Solorien View Post
          I love Cubs fans because they are, like Mets fans, TRUE fans. It's easy to love a team that wins all the time. True loyalty is tested when your team loses year after year after year. Very few fan bases have been tested the way the fans of Cubs and Mets have been. That being said...

LET'S GO METS.

I'm sorry to the Cubbies fans, but this isn't your year either.
          But but but the cardinals have the best fans in baseball. Mets might win this year, but I'm just saying royals because they are really hungry for a World Series win as much as the Mets and have been to the World Series the year before. I mean the Mets are loaded with Granderson and Murphy, but the Royals have many stars as well. Btw Murphy is doing really good in the postseason this year, so that's good news for you guys.

Comment

Murphy has been pretty amazing. I don't know much about the Royals, but I'd be happy to learn more about them as long as they lose.
            "But you cannot will this to happen. It is a matter of persistence and faith and hard work. So you might as well just go ahead and get started."
            ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

Originally posted by Solorien View Post
              Murphy has been pretty amazing. I don't know much about the Royals, but I'd be happy to learn more about them as long as they lose.
              Yeah we will wait and see what happens this October. Good luck though. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Comment

And vice versa.
                ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

There's a huge difference between "drama" and "discussion". There's a huge difference between "drama" and "debate". I really really wish everyone would realize that.

I also really really wish the METS would win the world series. Because WHOO! LET'S GO METS!
                  ~ Anne Lamott

Comment

KC up 1-0 in the bottom of the second! Yep this series is about over, the Royals might make the series 3-0, must win. Side note, I don't like the Toronto stadium because of the field, it looks weird. I like the normal MLB field, I am not sure why they made it like that.

Comment

screw you mets
                      sigpic
                      im 11 and more mature than a 16 year old

anatole left, for petersbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurg!

Comment

Originally posted by thepigfarmer View Post
                        KC up 1-0 in the bottom of the second! Yep this series is about over, the Royals might make the series 3-0, must win. Side note, I don't like the Toronto stadium because of the field, it looks weird. I like the normal MLB field, I am not sure why they made it like that.
                        Lol nvm R.I.P. Royals, today is not your day. Toronto scored 9 runs, now it's 9-2 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Applez View Post
                          I was scared when I saw you replied to this thread. I was like "We can't even do baseball drama?" Lol
                          Ahaha I burst out laughing
                          Quote of the year
                          Originally posted by dancanban
                          I swear, some people 'reserve' spots then don't do ANY drawings

Comment

Baseball...

I'm Done

Comment

Didnt the mets get beat by the Jays?

Or do i just have my teams mixed up?
                              sigpic

All my dragons, I have retired from dragcave.net:
                              http://dragcave.net/user/thegamer381

Comment

Working...
                              X