No announcement yet.

I need clan members in clash royale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF you see a guy named SWEGBOY join, thats me!!

Oh, btw my phone really doesnt wana let me write stuff, cuz the keyboard doesnt show up, but ill try to get in!
    IGN: aleksisst
    Houz's and Tot's daily wish made me delete Kevin from the Office saying:"I have very little patience with stupidity". Am veri angri

Comment

Bump bump bump, got shadin, johncracker and ipeachy?(keep forgetting the spelling)
      IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

My clan just gives cards. There is no communication. I do not mind though — I have only lost one and I have 1.1k trophies. The send the right cards so I am fine…

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
        Well guys mind judging my deck?

Giant skeleton
        Witch
        Prince
        Skeleton army
        Bomber
        Spear goblins
        Dragon
        Goblin barrel
        That will get you killed. Epic decks (especially that one) have a high elixir cost are usually based upon building the stronger composition of troops. It may work for now, but the problem is that swarming is not an option; also, high tier troops tend to be unguarded anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ezereal View Post
          Bump bump bump, got shadin, johncracker and ipeachy?(keep forgetting the spelling)
          I very noob help please
          IGN: AirBorned
          Level: 61

Finally back after like 10 years?

Comment

I'm already in a clan, but good luck getting your clan famous.

Comment

Mhm, gonna join-
              IGN: Prolly
              ͏

Comment

Imma gonna join
                sigpic

All my dragons, I have retired from dragcave.net:
                http://dragcave.net/user/thegamer381

Comment

I use xbow strat, add me so i can carry your team

Comment

I'm in the discord clan. i hate donating.
                    Visit my website here (Mobile Site ⚡)! (UPDATED)

Originally posted by Hamumu
                    THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN CONTROLLING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME

Comment

Bump 10 members so far.... I have seen some of your decks, some are quite good looking for someone with higher trophies than me, I myself need in clan guidance so pls come in and help me out with my deck. Also get some cookies if u also need a clan XD clan name : CRUS4DERS
                      IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by hi1307 of Legend View Post
                        I'm in the discord clan. i hate donating.
                        Funny- I love donating.
                        I left the GT Discord Clan to help out- I miss my co-leadership. xD
                        IGN: Prolly
                        ͏

Comment

Originally posted by Prolly View Post
                          Funny- I love donating.
                          I left the GT Discord Clan to help out- I miss my co-leadership. xD
                          Donating is not bad...50 coins for a rare? It's quite good of a deal if u think about it....

Comment

Bump.....

To all my fellow members, my alt is blank and I am looking for a clan who can aid me in getting to arena 6 somehow....blank will takeover as leader (it's still me.....) for the time being..... Not sure if I'm leaving the clan for now to get to arena 6, but I'm looking for someone that can help me upg my wiz..... I have wiz, however I find it challenging to get back to arena 5...... Looking for pros to help me build my deck

Comment

I joined!

Woohoo im in the top 3
                              ~ C0dEsKy GlITched 0uT

New to here? Visit this thread
                              - Delete system changed (Suggestion by me) Thanks devs!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

Comment

I was thinking if anyone wanna push my clan trophies with me..... anyone with 900 trophies willing to join? Im willing to donate stuff to get you to arena 4.... i found out Singapore lowest top 200 clan is like 14k, so anyone wanna push?

Comment

Working...
                                X