No announcement yet.

Psychopaths riddles compilation !!! *QUIZZES*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. He wants me to come down and fight him irl.

2. The front of the head, where the brain is at, and the back of the head, where the brain is at.

3. He has no legs (but why give him gifts that he can't use? Maybe they're the wrong color?)

4. So senpai will notice me and not her.

5. So senpai will notice me and not my cousin.

6. Silly, Jason. You can't bring a knife to a fist fight :P

7. The penguin was his friend.

8. Open the closet then use my trusty bagel sword to finish him/her.

9. No color because the only thing the vending machine has are water T-T
    My DeviantArt, kek https://buddermeow.deviantart.com

Comment

1. Waving hi to you
      2. Leg so the can't run away and guts so they slowly bleed to death
      3. The boy is disabled
      4. To see the man again
      5. Same answer as 4
      6. Let him in
      7. He also ate his fellow hikers mistaking them for penguins and realizing this later
      8. Your hands
      9.Water colored drink or clear

Comment

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?

Doing a motion for you two both to use the lifeless body for your own desires.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) The head and heart.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He was born without arms or legs making them useless.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? You have no remorse for the disgusting thing called Human life and you took the life of "thing" that shared your blood as it aimed to take the man that you fell in love with.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? Because your cousin was going to die anyway might as well make it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
          ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?
          I got them from various webpages.

Psychopaths answer these differently from ours (proved by some mentalists whose names i forgot.)

The result shouldn't be taken seriously, but if you do answer 6 or more correctly, well ya know...

Spoiler :

Some may know where i got those from, so please do not spoil it to those who doesn't know. i did retexture some of them, too.

I may inbox you the answers, if you wish to know. Or i might update this post with answers.

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
          PM the answers plz Ty. In quote ^^^^

Click my eggs please! <3
          IGN: serge
          Goals:
          Get Focused Eyes 20/100
          Get a ring from ringmaster: Step 3 43/43 baneful masks!
          Get 500Wls (317)
          Get level 50 (30)
          Get honors or WOTD (no)
          Get a legendary item (no)

My Dream Set
          My Favourite Song Currently

Comment

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger? Putting his finger on his lip telling me to shhhhhhh

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots)
            the left leg on then knee cap, and the right arm on the elbow

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?
            he is disabled

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?
            because she he is in love with her vice versa
            5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? because apparently my cousin likes him/her vice versa(jealousy)

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?
            Not open the door and hide/ wait till he leaves

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? I'm guessing he's cannibalistic or he just hates penguins

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?
            Tie him/her up slowly make cuts on his/her body and end it by sticking the knife up there ars

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Red because I love Coca Cola

Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
            To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
            Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
            Stay safe, love you
            *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Comment

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?
              Cracking his fingers like Jason

Either the heart or head

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?
              Cuz he's an ungrateful little nub

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?
              Cuz she was in love with him too

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?
              I have no reason to do that ._.

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?
              Barricade the door and CALL 911 NOW

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?
              Idk

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?
              Maybe set the closet on fire or force him out?

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?
              I know you want me to say red but Imma go for water (clear) since thats the only thing I like when Im very thristy
              Everything in da siggy
              Hi! Feel free to PM me if you want to meet in game or have any questions

Comment

ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?
                I got them from various webpages.

Psychopaths answer these differently from ours (proved by some mentalists whose names i forgot.)

The result shouldn't be taken seriously, but if you do answer 6 or more correctly, well ya know...

Spoiler :

Some may know where i got those from, so please do not spoil it to those who doesn't know. i did retexture some of them, too.

I may inbox you the answers, if you wish to know. Or i might update this post with answers.

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
                1. Did the fake shooting motion to scare me?
                2. Head,Heart
                3.He has no legs
                4.He will think I am her.
                5.So I can see them again
                6.Quietly look for a weapon (just incase) and go out another way.
                7.There aren't penguins there so cannibalism?
                8.If i have a knife rapidly thrust my knife to the little holes of the closet (in between) till I kill the owner, or Just knock the closet down and kill with bare hands..yea
                9.Blue cuz water.
                HISSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Artistic View Post
                  Everything in da siggy
                  too bad. mineral water is wat psychopaths will answer.
                  I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

He was pointing the middle finger.

Shoot him in the balls - that'll hurt until he dies.

He didn't get to choose them.

She's a potential enemy, and they have to be terminated.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?

The guy/gal was my cousin. Yeah. I'm insane like that.

Grab a knife and battle him, he won't stand a chance.

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?

The penguins killed his team... very painfully.
                    Wait. There aren't penguins in the Arctic. Okay:
                    He ate his team to survive.

Burn down his house.

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?

Red.
                    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
                    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
                    Check out QUICKEXP.

Comment

This is creepy. And how did those people get onto the psychopaths list? Did they answer everything right??

This is my signature.

IGN: imustachyou

Comment

Originally posted by imustachyou View Post
                        This is creepy. And how did those people get onto the psychopaths list? Did they answer everything right??

Just 6 correctly or more. And don't take them seriously pls

Oh and, you want to try answering them ?

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
                          [/QUOTE]

HISSSSSSSS

Comment

I think he would be telling me not to say anything.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) Leg, then head.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He is lazy.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? Because I did not want her to get ma' mun.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? idk m9

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do? Turn off the lights and hide in the bathroom.

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? He didn't like penguin.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner? Blow up the closet.

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Green.

Comment

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger? He is a necrophiliac.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) Heart and head, end his suffering quickly.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He is ungrateful and spoiled.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? Because she had to die to save the man's life. (like how Yahiko died to save Konan)

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? (4 is different from 5.) Because he tried to kill me

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do? ONE PUUUUNCH!

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? Because he was about to eat a penguin he befriended.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner? Be silent, let the owner assume I'm gone, but then SNEAK ATTACK!

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Blue because I'm lonely and it's the color of water.

Comment

Anyone wanna take this quiz ? If not, i'll post answers !!

Comment

Working...
                                X