Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our generation is screwed.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our generation is screwed.

    I was walking around in growtopia trying to buy a a pair o firefighter pants when I encountered this one... child. He kept calling me noob, like that was the only thing he had in his vocabulary. Then he went and said whats 11-21. I at first said 10 thinking that the problem was 21-11. (This is why I hate myself honestly.) then he went and said it was negative 21 I thought (More like got on my knees and prayed) that he was joking. But he actually thought it was -21. Just as I was about to jump out of my window, I went and said its -10. Then he called me dumb which really triggered me. Then he asked me to spell triceraSARUS. I asked if he had meant triceritops (I think I spelled it wrong) and he went "no noob its tricerasuarus". I honestly want to find his teacher and show them this. And to think this man could possibly run our country. (no pls)
    k

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    I was walking around in growtopia trying to buy a a pair o firefighter pants when I encountered this one... child. He kept calling me noob, like that was the only thing he had in his vocabulary. Then he went and said whats 11-21. I at first said 10 thinking that the problem was 21-11. (This is why I hate myself honestly.) then he went and said it was negative 21 I thought (More like got on my knees and prayed) that he was joking. But he actually thought it was -21. Just as I was about to jump out of my window, I went and said its -10. Then he called me dumb which really triggered me. Then he asked me to spell triceraSARUS. I asked if he had meant triceritops (I think I spelled it wrong) and he went "no noob its tricerasuarus". I honestly want to find his teacher and show them this. And to think this man could possibly run our country. (no pls)
    Damn what did you expect from a child?Him to be smart or something,kids are stupid that's how it is.A mature person which I hope you are would walk away and ignore him.
    Hey it's me

    Ign:Manup


    "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
    ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

    Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Manup View Post
      Damn what did you expect from a child?Him to be smart or something,kids are stupid that's how it is.A mature person which I hope you are would walk away and ignore him.
      And a good person would educate on one's mistake. Ignoring someone doesn't always solve problems.
      k

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think 1 person in 7.4 billion people will actually cause any real demographic breakdown that becomes international enough to ruin our societal standards.

        But hey, that's my 2 cents.
        stop reading my posts

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by craft3d View Post
          I don't think 1 person in 7.4 billion people will actually cause any real demographic breakdown that becomes international enough to ruin our societal standards.

          But hey, that's my 2 cents.
          That person's teacher will casually poison a small chunk of people who will then feed their stupidity to their children and then it keeps on growing till its over a quarter of the comeplete population (which will take a while mind you.)
          k

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
            And a good person would educate on one's mistake. Ignoring someone doesn't always solve problems.
            Did you even teach him anything?In fact you made him worst.I don't know what your telling me about this whole situation,you know you can't change somebody behind the screen because they know your not gonna do nothing when they insult you.A kid is an example of ignorance,telling them about anything would be useless unless you do it irl that includes consequences rather in game which has no consequences.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
            That person's teacher will casually poison a small chunk of people who will then feed their stupidity to their children and then it keeps on growing till its over a quarter of the comeplete population (which will take a while mind you.)
            I don't know why your just assuming it was the teachers fault and not the kid for not paying attention in class.....
            Hey it's me

            Ign:Manup


            "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

            Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Manup View Post
              Did you even teach him anything?In fact you made him worst.I don't know what your telling me about this whole situation,you know you can't change somebody behind the screen because they know your not gonna do nothing when they insult you.A kid is an example of ignorance,telling them about anything would be useless unless you do it irl that includes consequences rather in game which has no consequences.

              - - - Updated - - -



              I don't know why your just assuming it was the teachers fault and not the kid for not paying attention in class.....
              Its the teacher's fault for not engaging him in class. You have a good point in the first paragraph so I quit on that one. If the kid gets bad grades (hopefully) he get punished. unless he is like some kids in my school who can literally throw their report card away and get away with it.
              k

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
                That person's teacher will casually poison a small chunk of people who will then feed their stupidity to their children and then it keeps on growing till its over a quarter of the comeplete population (which will take a while mind you.)
                How are you so certain that the kids will pick up their teacher's traits? There is high school and university as well that can change their views on what they want to learn. Plus, I agree with Manup and blame the kid, not the teacher. If the teacher taught like that, she'd be fired certainly for having low educational standards.
                stop reading my posts

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sounds like you got upset over virtually nothing.
                  If there's somebody who can't do simple math who is calling you dumb, I don't think you should care.
                  Growtopia Music Simulator Final for Android and PC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MyLegGuy View Post
                    Sounds like you got upset over virtually nothing.
                    If there's somebody who can't do simple math who is calling you dumb, you shouldn't care.
                    you're triggering me...
                    Its not that I care about being dumb, (honors math and honors language arts is dumb kek ) its the fact that he made such a huge mistake (I made a bigger one because I forgot my negative) that bothered me so much. I've already seen a 13 year old get arrest for participating in a gang fight right outisde of my school, people who are more focused on kylie jenner's lips than their schoolwork, people whl are in gangs, people that are on parole, people that make me want to get hit by a jet, and much more. Note that I am in middle school. 6th-8th grade. 11-14 year old kids. I just feel that without our parents, our generation will kill each other. Our parents amd technology that is.
                    Last edited by Hippohello2; 06-24-2016, 04:13 AM.
                    k

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
                      Its the teacher's fault for not engaging him in class. You have a good point in the first paragraph so I quit on that one. If the kid gets bad grades (hopefully) he get punished. unless he is like some kids in my school who can literally throw their report card away and get away with it.
                      Again there are rebellious kids out there.No matter how hard the teacher tries he might just not want to learn.
                      Hey it's me

                      Ign:Manup


                      "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                      ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

                      Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Earlier today I came across a person who bombarded me with his atrocious and unprofessional English (Singlish, yuck). At first, he was fighting with someone else, and said that she failed her English. I then indirectly called him a hypocrite. Believe me, his lack of skills in English is unimaginable.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hippohello2 View Post
                          you're triggering me...
                          Its not that I care about being dumb, (honors math and honors language arts is dumb kek ) its the fact that he made such a huge mistake (I made a bigger one because I forgot my negative) that bothered me so much. I've already seen a 13 year old get arrest for participating in a gang fight right outisde of my school, people who are more focused on kylie jenner's lips than their schoolwork, people whl are in gangs, people that are on parole, people that make me want to get hit by a jet, and much more. Note that I am in middle school. 6th-8th grade. 11-14 year old kids.
                          You are overreacting. Just because he can't do simple math (he also might have been trolling you) doesn't mean he'll get involved with any criminal activity. There is a huge difference between the two.
                          sigpic
                          discord: @lil synchro#0666

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            In Vietnam we call it "Trẻ Trâu" or in english, buffalo guy
                            Means: Who likes to bully others,make others hurt,say bad words,anything you think is bad is all in "Tre Trau"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xlightswitch View Post
                              Earlier today I came across a person who bombarded me with his atrocious and unprofessional English (Singlish, yuck). At first, he was fighting with someone else, and said that she failed her English. I then indirectly called him a hypocrite. Believe me, his lack of skills in English is unimaginable.
                              Its all fun and games until someone goes and says "cum to mi wrld i hv 666
                              Originally posted by RexStar View Post
                              You are overreacting. Just because he can't do simple math (he also might have been trolling you) doesn't mean he'll get involved with any criminal activity. There is a huge difference between the two.
                              I never said he would. But only the stupid would engage themselves in criminal activity.
                              k

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X