Weekly Discussion - Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play Growtopia, anybody heard of it?

Can we have some in real life topics in the future? That would be cool because people have very different opinions and views. And duh this is off-topic subforum.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Originally posted by your0ruler
    also.....
    sigpic

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Comment

Lately, I’ve been playing fortnite, overwatch, subnautica, rainbow 6 and battlefront.
      discord: airxry#5595

Comment

WARFRAME

This game is a beauty. It definitely has one helluva learning curve, but the community will help with that. For once, I found a game where the community is actually amazing. Most the time I won't see drama or toxicity. Instead I find generosity and help.

There really is too much to explain. But a good summary would be: one of the best, if not the best, F2P models out there where you're a badass space ninja vigilante lighting up the Galaxy with guns and swords and all sorts of weapons.
        Nothing is true, but not all is false

M̬͍͇̼̘͈̅ͨ͋̾̾́̕emę̼̮͇ͯ̍ͣ͂̊͜ ͙͓̬̣̗n͙̤̱͓̱̊͑̔͗ͤͫ̔t̻̹̫ͨ͂͋̎ ̩̫͕o̫͈̣̪ͣ͒͐͟͡ ̞̫̭̱̮̝̆̈́M̴̸͈̻ͯ̅ͧ̎ͫͨͅȏͯͤͩ̿ ̟̘̀r̖̭͗̀ͧ͢i̷̼̘̙͕̓̃ͫ̿͂͌͐ͭ̅͞ ͇̥̭

Comment

Originally posted by FPH7 View Post
          Freefire
          I discovered it 2 months ago and still playing it

And Kerbal Space Program
          The first >1GB game that I have. I've been playing it since 2 years ago. Great game tbh, this game is on of the reason why I love Astronomy
          +1 For KSP, that's mostly all I've been playing outside work lately. Love it

Originally posted by FPH7 View Post
          Horizon : Zero Dawn is a beautifully made game and im happy i accidentally bought it
          Its like fighting but the concept of components makes it do much more interesting. The storyline is also otherwordly good.
          Yep that's a great game too. I'm slowly making my way through it when I have time and don't have the urge to strap Kerbals to shoddily made rockets.

And every now and then when the space sim bug bites I'll play a little bit of Elite: Dangerous. Playing it with Voice Attack and an HCS voice pack, Holly (from Red Dwarf) is my co-pilot! Great for some chilled out space trucking with occasional shooting.

Comment

Night in the Woods

Recently I've been playing quite a bit of Night in the Woods, and it honestly has to be one of the best games I've played last year. It's pace is incredibly slow compared to some of the more fast-paces games nowadays, but it's a definite delight to play once you get past that.

All in all, it vastly surpassed my expectations of it and I would recommend it to whomever who has the time and patience to sink into the game. I'll guarantee you, you definitely wouldn't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
              Night in the Woods

Recently I've been playing quite a bit of Night in the Woods, and it honestly has to be one of the best games I've played last year. It's pace is incredibly slow compared to some of the more fast-paces games nowadays, but it's a definite delight to play once you get past that.

All in all, it vastly surpassed my expectations of it and I would recommend it to whomever who has the time and patience to sink into the game. I'll guarantee you, you definitely wouldn't regret it.
              I've really wanted to get that game on Steam, but I'm worried that it won't be so beginner friendly, since I just picked up gaming a little under a year ago, and frankly suck. From what I've seen of it though, the game looks very charming and interesting in its design and characters. Do you think it'd be worth buying (primarily considering my experience)?

Comment

My ultimately favorite game is Terraria, im playing it right now with like 20 different mods
                IGN:TheNoobyGod
                Play Fortnite nowadays, slowly going back to GT

Originally posted by Hamumu
                Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

Comment

I am late cuz I have school but I love Terraria I am very PRO at it.It has a lot of adventure.I reccomend it.

Comment

Originally posted by StarLilly View Post
                    I've really wanted to get that game on Steam, but I'm worried that it won't be so beginner friendly, since I just picked up gaming a little under a year ago, and frankly suck. From what I've seen of it though, the game looks very charming and interesting in its design and characters. Do you think it'd be worth buying (primarily considering my experience)?
                    I gave quite a bit of thought into thinking how to respond to you, so here goes.

Personally, the game itself isn't quite challenging. It is mostly story-based, and there are only a few parts which are gamified. That may be good or bad, depending on what kind of player you are.

The game is definitely not for those who aren't committed enough as it is indeed quite long. If from what you've seen - you like its design and characters, then there's a high chance you'll find the game interesting.

But before you do purchase the game, I would like to recommend you to start on both its preludes first before buying it (and they are free). They giving a rough idea of how the game is gonna play out. They are Longest Night and Lost Constellation.

If you do indeed decide to buy it, update it to the Weird Autumn Edition. It includes the aforementioned preludes, along with extra game mechanics.

Do tell me your thoughts on it, I would love to hear them.
                    Last edited by Moi; 03-10-2018, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X