Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

traveling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    france and watch the nore dame get rebuilt
    do you wanna build a snowman?~

    Originally posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
    i wanna die but like i dont
    Originally posted by u/language-enthusiast
    TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
    Originally posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
    MAMA MIA

    Comment


    • #17
      Back to Florida

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
        Uk cos people have cute accents maybe ireland instead for the same reason(and for the buskers)
        I don't know if I should be blushing or offended by this post.

        A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

        Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Maroczy View Post
          I don't know if I should be blushing or offended by this post.
          Ooo where u from and also what is offensive

          IGN: Chicadi
          EXP. Level: 56

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
            Uk cos people have cute accents maybe ireland instead for the same reason(and for the buskers)
            Ireland has like 3 or 4 accents lol

            When someone speaks Irish in a different accent good luck understanding them, sounds like a completely different language lmao

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
              Ooo where u from and also what is offensive
              UK. Well,not really offensive but,from what I've been experiencing here, mostly everyone sips tea and the accent isn't that overly strong,well,in my experiences.

              A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

              Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

              Comment


              • #22
                Hmm idk I probably like climbing mountains and getting a nice view

                There's a decent sized hill at the top of my estate( the area was being used for construction of homes but they stopped) and when you climb up to the top, you get a nice view of my area, looks amazing

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Maroczy View Post
                  UK. Well,not really offensive but,from what I've been experiencing here, mostly everyone sips tea and the accent isn't that overly strong,well,in my experiences.
                  Ooo ur not native? If sipping tea makes u british then im an english boy living in asia

                  IGN: Chicadi
                  EXP. Level: 56

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
                    Ooo ur not native? If sipping tea makes u british then im an english boy living in asia
                    I am half-Britton and everyone here drinks mostly Black Tea,more specifically the Yorkshire Tea one. And I'm here being different drinking matcha.

                    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

                    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Maroczy View Post
                      I am half-Britton and everyone here drinks mostly Black Tea,more specifically the Yorkshire Tea one. And I'm here being different drinking matcha.
                      Keep talking this is eargasmic

                      IGN: Chicadi
                      EXP. Level: 56

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
                        Keep talking this is eargasmic
                        *Realises the cleverly made tomfoolery and slowly backs off in an antisocial-like manner.*

                        A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

                        Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Earth-Chan View Post
                          As an introvert, i would like to travel to an isolated island where food is unlimited and nobody is there except me with friendly animals and a cute tree house with bookshelves everywhere with a small table beside a bed infront is a window overlooking the ocean while its drizzling. On the table lays 3 books and a cup of coco.

                          Umm, does this place even exist or i'm just going crazy, also this is my dream place, and the world is big, i'm sure there's a place like this.
                          that sounds so perfect.


                          IGN - Kieva
                          Discord - kieva#3068
                          Level - 70/125

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I just wanna go home

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                              I would like to go to Narnia.
                              This way please to the closet.

                              Rip siggy.


                              IGN:
                              Perma-Banned

                              Discord:
                              Wite#0396

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Traveling is my passion too. I like to visit different countries. For example, I returned from Dominican republic where I spent one cool week on resort for adult with friends. Information i got from Blue Paradise site
                                Last edited by ronnieros; 04-19-2019, 08:37 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X