Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me Your Username's Origins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tell me Your Username's Origins

    A while ago, i post a thread about your "first" in Growtopia. Kinda having a blast reading all of em, some i can relate, so i cant.

    Now, i want to know what's your username come from (in this forum or IGN). What made you made and chose that name.

    I'll start,

    My Username Colmar is obviously from a town called Colmar, France. I chose that name because it's the town that i want to visit someday, you could say it is my dream to go there.

    So what's yours?
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Originally posted by Aleksis St
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

    Originally posted by Odric
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

    Originally posted by Oma357
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

  • #2
    My username is WafuPafu because I am a weeb. I also have many Waifus.

    Rip siggy.


    IGN:
    Perma-Banned

    Discord:
    Wite#0396

    Comment


    • #3
      1. Wither84 (First username)
      This was from Minecraft when I was still dumb.

      2. Obligous (2nd username)
      My OC, who is the strongest out of all my oc's.

      3. Lurdan (Current)
      It is an old english word meaning "an idle or incompetent person". I got this by luck.
      change da world
      my final message
      goodbye

      Comment


      • #4
        I went into Wikipedia for unisex japanese names and saw Setsuna, figured it would be too girlish so I switched A for E, also by chance Setsuna was taken

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Setsune View Post
          I went into Wikipedia for unisex japanese names and saw Setsuna, figured it would be too girlish so I switched A for E, also by chance Setsuna was taken
          Both sound equally girlish. Though Setsune is more like Kitsune rather than Setsuna

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
          1. Wither84 (First username)
          This was from Minecraft when I was still dumb.

          2. Obligous (2nd username)
          My OC, who is the strongest out of all my oc's.

          3. Lurdan (Current)
          It is an old english word meaning "an idle or incompetent person". I got this by luck.
          I wonder how many OC you have.
          Lurdan sounds good for me
          I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
          Originally posted by Aleksis St
          Protects the rights of ancestral seed
          THEY BUFFED IT 2X

          Originally posted by Odric
          That's a really awesome item! Great work!
          Well then, add that thing!

          Originally posted by Oma357
          Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Colmar View Post
            Both sound equally girlish. Though Setsune is more like Kitsune rather than Setsuna

            - - - Updated - - -



            I wonder how many OC you have.
            Lurdan sounds good for me
            23 oc's, only have 6 main ones, that includes Obli
            change da world
            my final message
            goodbye

            Comment


            • #7
              My first was UltraTrap. Just because i used to be a minecraft redstone "expert" and i basically am a master of traps. But boy did i think this blocky game will include fancy wirings, nAH.

              Then i to my current Cahtster because its a cat with ster, but catster was taken so i added h. I am a cat lover so that basically explains it.

              But the Natsuki username... ARGH! I WANT IT.
              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

              I wish I can sing and play like them
              and I'm just your average friend!

              Comment


              • #8
                I dont remember the exact reason but i think its because im a p2w growtopian before so i thought i was the best gemmer in gt (and yes i call p2w players gemmers before)
                I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                  I dont remember the exact reason but i think its because im a p2w growtopian before so i thought i was the best gemmer in gt (and yes i call p2w players gemmers before)
                  Bring back those term

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                  My first was UltraTrap. Just because i used to be a minecraft redstone "expert" and i basically am a master of traps. But boy did i think this blocky game will include fancy wirings, nAH.

                  Then i to my current Cahtster because its a cat with ster, but catster was taken so i added h. I am a cat lover so that basically explains it.

                  But the Natsuki username... ARGH! I WANT IT.
                  C.. Cahster? C.. CASHTER
                  Up till now i still read your name as cashter
                  I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                  Originally posted by Aleksis St
                  Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                  THEY BUFFED IT 2X

                  Originally posted by Odric
                  That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                  Well then, add that thing!

                  Originally posted by Oma357
                  Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I honestly have absolutely no idea lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RidgesRuffles
                      This is actually my original IGN and I use it in every Video Game. I got it 'cos I love the Potato Chips Ruffles and then there was a statement "Ruffles have Ridges" then I came to think of it as a username. RidgesRuffles

                      iColleague
                      I just had this as an idea xD
                      Well what can I say?


                      Let us all be nice!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                        before me and my bro's shared the same device mostly played the same games too so we all played under the same account to avoid fighting over playtime so we decided to take the first letter of everyones name and add the last letter of the year we are born at starting from the eldest to the youngest i am the eldest btw
                        the name litterly translates to
                        grandparent revolver in german so ye hope this answers your questoin
                        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          my friend gave me the username for my birthday
                          IGN : Liquify

                          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Kay, i choose Critical as my name because when i was thinking about what name for my forum name, i was thinking about my favorite game and that is Team Fortress 2, i thinking about what is the face of the game other than the Heavy, so, i see a lot of people talking about random crits are very annoying (and that is very annonying) so i think this would be good as my forum name, so i choose it.

                            Copied from one of my thread from about a year ago. Too lazy to correct the grammar.
                            Originally posted by Oma357
                            I am an anime trap

                            -Oma357
                            Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                            Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My username is NeonValley.
                              I got the inspiration from Silicon Valley. However I didn't think it was original enough so I used my favorite element from the periodic table (Which is Neon) and just added Valley.
                              Pssst, over here

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X