X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misthios
    replied
    Hey there.

Although we can appreciate wanting to convey your opinions on the forums, and to share things about your life and country, Growtopia simply doesn't have that target audience and politics simply isn't an appropriate topic for the forums. As seen in The Growtopian Code:

Originally posted by The Growtopian Code
    Steer clear of discussing potentially controversial topics, including but not limited to Politics and Religion.
    All of your threads were merged, and I'm going to close them now to prevent drama, derailment and further violations of the Growtopian Code. There are many appropriate forums where you can share your views on such controversial topics, but this isn't one of them.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• NoTrollGaming
    replied
    Originally posted by Deftera View Post
    He chose death because of the current chaotic government, he isn't special, but he sacrificed himself for a huge impact
    He did not sacrifice himself, he accidentally died, unless he wanted to die on purpose then it's a sacrifice.

Leave a comment:

• Recreate
    replied
    So no one cares that someone died, what a shame
    But is the ground ok?

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    Originally posted by GaysD View Post
    If any other person fell off that building you wouldn't have made this post, but because he was a protester that makes him more special ?
    He chose death because of the current chaotic government, he isn't special, but he sacrificed himself for a huge impact

Leave a comment:

• Musher
    replied
    If any other person fell off that building you wouldn't have made this post, but because he was a protester that makes him more special ?
    yup! because OP is also a protester

Leave a comment:

• NoTrollGaming
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Vale0203
    replied
    Lots of people die daily. 2 days ago 2 people drowned in the lake, exact place where I go every 2-3 weeks, but I'm not creating a thread for that.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_Furry
    replied
    Meh. People come and go.

Leave a comment:

• NoTrollGaming
    replied
    Look where you're posting it.... wrong target audience, and just cause people didn't post doesn't mean they don't care.

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    How tall was the building
    As tall as a normal mart should be

Leave a comment:

• NoTrollGaming
    replied
    How tall was the building

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    A tragedy happened to a protestor

Today, a protestor was trying to hang a banner writing "NO EXTRADITION TO CHINA" on a building, he slipped off the building and is hurt severely, in a coma

Until an hour ago, he is confirmed dead

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    Honestly, sorry to be so pessimistic, but I don't really have high hopes for this. If the EU couldn't cancel Article 13, I doubt Hong Kong will cancel this.

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    tenk u guys for wishes, my mom will be going with me tomorrow because she wants to support me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X