No announcement yet.

What defines a socially anxious human being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to socialize,but you are afraid they will laugh at you for your silliness?
    You want to socialize,but you are afraid that they would just abandon you after a short while?
    Trying to socialize,but often just give up and walk away,because you think you might not be good enough?
    Then you have social anxiety.
    If not,congratulation,you are a person who can socialize without problem!

There are too many traits of social anxiety for this one reply to cover,it may vary depending on people.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

contact me on discord if you need anything
    Xolotyl#2579

Comment

for me, being a socially anxious human being is avoiding social interactions at all costs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

Originally posted by Shadez.exe View Post
        Keep things PG. There might be kids looking in the forums so please "Try to be Appropiate" Thanks!

Also I wanna answer this question so yes it's true. People are socially akward but try to express ourselves nad not be shy. aJust got out more and you'll meet new people in your lives. As always stay safe and play safe.
        Thanks for the reply even tho you probably didn't read what I wrote how is this inappropriate?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Critical View Post
        Did you just say you talked about hentai in a public place?

You're shy with strangers? The majority of people here is too. If that doesn't comfort you enough, just think of Komi-sama as she has the same case as us all.
        I can but definitely won't I have dignity to protect oh wait I watch anime forget it

Uwu komi-san

Its not that it doesn't comfort me its just that a lot of the "cool kids" usually are oh I have depression and social stigma etc even tho they were just sad for like 3 days and declined contact with human beings or something and I don't want to be something I am not just to be "popular" or try to relate to people
        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
          I know there's a lot of socially anxious nibbas in here so I thought this is a good place to ask this

So my friends call me socially anxious since I am a bit shy while taking to strangers as THEY say which I am pretty sure I am not I mean I have the confidence to talk about hentai in public ffs
          Also everyone is shy when talking to strangers as I know

Anyways what do you guys thin! Are the traits of socially anxious people
          Being an introvert.

Originally posted by Shadez.exe View Post
          Keep things PG. There might be kids looking in the forums so please "Try to be Appropiate" Thanks!

Also I wanna answer this question so yes it's true. People are socially akward but try to express ourselves nad not be shy. aJust got out more and you'll meet new people in your lives. As always stay safe and play safe.
          What the actual f*ck?
          GrowCord - Discord Bot
          The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
          ==
          Discord: MrAugu#7917
          ==
          Full-stack developer.
          ==
          *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

10% accurate answer
            5% innacurate answer
            5% minimodding
            20% replying to certain opinions

60% replying to the minimod
            I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
            and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Old thread but I like the ideas from here. In general, I am an anxious person most of the time and I know this is not good but I can't change anything. There are so many things going on in my life that I wouldn't want to be and they always make me feel bad so I can't get rid of anxiety most of the time. For this reason, I often have quarrels with those around me and I hate to realize that I disappoint and upset them. For this reason, I decided that I needed to find a solution and I decided to buy kratom online which saved me a lot because it got rid of my anxiety.
              Last edited by AdCornish65; 12-06-2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Jedaki
                Jedaki commented
                Editing a comment
                why are you like this
            Working...
            X