Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions about K-Pop? (Out of Curiosity)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont understand korean and so all i hear is the pronunciation of their words. being someone who has very little interest in korean culture be it the food or language whatsoever, i dont see the appeal at all. Some fans definitely chase for looks too but i think all of them look the same. To give a tad bit of credit though, ive heard some piano versions of kpop songs (like a compiled playlist on youtube) without vocals and some of them do sound nice. OH and yes as some of youhave already stated the fanbase is terrifying.

IGN:RILEC
    Level:91

Discord: RILEC#6188

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      You mean it's not worshipped by brainless sheep? lmao m8, it's so bad they literally had to invent the term "weeaboo" to describe the type of brainwash anime does to you.
      K-Pop is suddenly popular within a short period because of blind people following trends mindlessly, anime isn't even near the popularity of K-Pop

I doubt you even know the history of "weeaboo", it's a racial slur towards white people originally and it is used to replace the term "wapanese" which had the same meaning as weeaboo

No offense, but anime haters like you do not have any valid points to argue
      IGN: Deftera
      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
      Latest Youtube Video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
        No offense, but anime haters like you do not have any valid points to argue
        My opinion's invalid, yes? But sure, y'all can keep shoving anime down my throat, that's fine.
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Honestly? Not a fan of the music but yeah they fashion pretty cool ig
          do you wanna build a snowman?~

Originally posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
          i wanna die but like i dont
          Originally posted by u/language-enthusiast
          TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
          Originally posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
          MAMA MIA

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
            But sure, y'all can keep shoving anime down my throat, that's fine.
            Says the one that keeps shoving "anime is trash" in everyone's throat

Comment

Working...
            X