i have a very ambitious video idea and i need your guys opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a very ambitious video idea and i need your guys opinion

so the video is i am going to give my opinion on all of the blocks in GT but since there are hundreds of blocks i need first your guys opinions before dedicating my entire weekend / storage doing but there is a high change ill not be doing beacause off lack of motivation ill start this weekend if i want too just want to hear your guys opinions

Last edited by Kfbun; 07-06-2019, 04:15 AM.
    IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

My siggy. Good luck.

Comment

Try to break them down to different episodes.

Like 1 episode for steam blocks, another for colored blocks etc.

Innovate

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
      Level: 82
      Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

sigpic

Comment

I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
        Plural
        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

JUST. DO. IT.

do it in episodes?
          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
            insipiriation to do it in gt

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Allen View Post
            Try to break them down to different episodes.

Like 1 episode for steam blocks, another for colored blocks etc.

Innovate
            i do them alphabeticaly much easier

Comment

Take me a gress,there are 4k blocks out there,maybe 20 videos?
              Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

Originally posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
                Take me a gress,there are 4k blocks out there,maybe 20 videos?
                probably 26 or 24

Comment

Originally posted by Ranierz View Post
                  so the video is i am going to give my opinion on all of the blocks in GT but since there are hundreds of blocks i need first your guys opinions before dedicating my entire weekend / storage doing but there is a high change ill not be doing beacause off lack of motivation ill start this weekend if i want too just want to hear your guys opinions
                  It would be super interesting! What if you split up your videos into different themes - like Background pieces, pain blocks, etc. Then you could break it down even further and do them in Rarity order!
                  Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

I dunno if others share the same opinion, but personally, I would probably fall asleep watching a video on some random dude’s opinion on Growtopia’s blocks. If anything, I would recommend sharing your opinions on the different clothes of Growtopia (you could split it up into separate videos based on if it’s a shirt/pants, shoe, back item, hat, mask, hand item, etc).

However, there are a lot of pitfalls to avoid when creating something like this, as it’s probably best to think about what the appeal of your video is and whether or not it’s a waste of the viewer’s time.
                    ...For example, it would be a waste of the viewer’s time if your video was either overly obnoxious or dry in trying (or failing) to be funny, as their experience would turn out to be a net negative. Likewise, a video with poor editing/writing is going to have a similar reaction, as if the viewer is somewhat smarter than a 3rd grader, they’re going to feel as if their intelligence is insulted just by watching such a video.

Really though, as long as you add some meaningful to the table with your video, I’m sure it’ll turn out alright. (Most people watching growtopia videos are usually not looking for quality anyways, and are just looking for more videos surrounding this other topic that they’re already interested in. Think about the target demographic here )
                    Cheese accounts for around 75% of my diet...
                    Feta and Camembert are my lifeblood at this point

Comment

sure no problem uwu
                      quitted gt
                      discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
                      my discord server
                      add me on roblox

sigpic
                      humama hihih

Comment

Originally posted by topazi View Post
                        I dunno if others share the same opinion, but personally, I would probably fall asleep watching a video on some random dude’s opinion on Growtopia’s blocks. If anything, I would recommend sharing your opinions on the different clothes of Growtopia (you could split it up into separate videos based on if it’s a shirt/pants, shoe, back item, hat, mask, hand item, etc).

However, there are a lot of pitfalls to avoid when creating something like this, as it’s probably best to think about what the appeal of your video is and whether or not it’s a waste of the viewer’s time.
                        ...For example, it would be a waste of the viewer’s time if your video was either overly obnoxious or dry in trying (or failing) to be funny, as their experience would turn out to be a net negative. Likewise, a video with poor editing/writing is going to have a similar reaction, as if the viewer is somewhat smarter than a 3rd grader, they’re going to feel as if their intelligence is insulted just by watching such a video.

Really though, as long as you add some meaningful to the table with your video, I’m sure it’ll turn out alright. (Most people watching growtopia videos are usually not looking for quality anyways, and are just looking for more videos surrounding this other topic that they’re already interested in. Think about the target demographic here )
                        ill try to do something but for the mean time the first episode is just a black screen with some text / picture but ill try adding real life videos / text to speech if im not lazy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X