What are your school's weird rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your school's weird rules?

Every school has its own rules and some don't make sense. You can also write your opinion about it and rules that you hate and mostly you against them.

NOTE: Don't take it too seriously and I'm not teaching you all guys to against or break your school rules.

Rules in my school.
    Last edited by Mouvre; 07-06-2019, 03:48 PM.

That's the same as my school. I think all indonesian schools are like that. But mine is way complicated for example:

1. You have to wear a full black shoes, even tiny white spots are not allowed (they check daily)
    2. No hair gels, make up, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
    3. Fail to follow the curriculum, you get expelled.
    4. No days off except if your sick or other special occasion.
    5. You need to attend extra classes for atleast a year.
    6. If you forget your homework or bringing books, you have to do the given task ten times.
    7. If you eat or drink in class you have to buy it for the whole class.
    Last edited by Rydra; 07-06-2019, 12:03 PM.
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

#UNBANOURBITELORD

Comment

Uh that described Indonesia's schools in general.
      Why are we still here?
      Just to suffer?

Comment

1.Disrespect your teacher.

such a weird rule ;/

Comment

Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
          Uh that described Indonesia's schools in general.
          Even with those strict rules 90% are still stupid and undiscipline.
          QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

#UNBANOURBITELORD

Comment

My school's weird rules are:

No sleeping inside the campus
            School shoes and black socks are always check daily
            If you abide any of this rules, you get an admission slip from the school principal and get expelled or detention for a week.

Errr, so strict and weird.

Comment

Nothing as usual,damn this causes some chaos but that's too ok since our rules are very stable
              Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

1.submit the phone before 7:15Am and take the phone before go home
                2.if you forget some books u are not allowed to back to home even u are trusted/ ur home is near
                3. black socks when you wear a scout uniform
                4. the topic started rules number 3
                Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

There's a bunch of dumb ones in my school, but the dumbest has got to be that they don't allow any facial hair. Coincidentally, it's the only rule that they can't even come up with any excuse for having.

Originally posted by Earth-Chan View Post
                  If you abide any of this rules, you get an admission slip from the school principal and get expelled or detention for a week.
                  You get expelled for abiding by the rules? That does seem rather strange.
                  My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                  I love her so so much eee
                  how do I add back my sigpic
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Forgot to add, if you wear socks less than 10 cm, teachers will ask you to buy new socks, no matter how your economy is - equality purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by MRs View Post
                      Every school has its own rules and some don't make sense.

NOTE: Don't take it too seriously and I'm not teaching you all guys to against or break your school rules.

Rules in my school.
                      So true. I remember my older shcool having a rule for no running in the hallways! Haha. I know that sounds normal, but the full rule is "No running in the hallways. But you can speedwalk". I always thought that was preety weird.
                      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                      Instagram Link!
                      Discord:
                      Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by XDEATHBOSSX View Post
                        So true. I remember my older shcool having a rule for no running in the hallways! Haha. I know that sounds normal, but the full rule is "No running in the hallways. But you can speedwalk". I always thought that was preety weird.
                        no running but everyone still runs lmao
                        most of the school rules nobody cares unless the discipline teacher/ principal gives warning then everyone stops for a while but sooner or later start again LOL
                        ^ this cycle repeats every year
                        sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                        INK

Comment

Originally posted by Rydra View Post
                          That's the same as my school. I think all indonesian schools are like that. But mine is way complicated for example:

1. You have to wear a full black shoes, even tiny white spots are not allowed (they check daily)
                          2. No hair gels, make up, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
                          3. Fail to follow the curriculum, you get expelled.
                          4. No days off except if your sick or other special occasion.
                          5. You need to attend extra classes for atleast a year.
                          6. If you forget your homework or bringing books, you have to do the given task ten times.
                          7. If you eat or drink in class you have to buy it for the whole class.
                          Bruh, i was so lucky not to be born at your time.

Nothing much to tell about my highschool rules since i already forgot most of the details, except this 1 rule,

Dating was forbidden, I remember when one of my classmate got caught having a boyfie and the next day her boyfie and his parents show up to do some counseling and stuff with the principal. That was dumb dumb, I don't know how's it going now, they shoulda been more modern and open for that kind of privacy stuff. or perhaps not, since this is indonesia and indonesians won't change much unless some superstitious thing is going on..

How did they knew she was dating someone? The "I aint snitching around" wasn't really a thing back then, everyone was a snitch, prolly some fat weird chick got jealous of her and snitch her ass.

Oh and, our principal forced them to broke up, I know that from her facebook page. Privacy wasn't really a thing, huh?
                          セックス大好
                          ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Comment

Originally posted by MRs View Post
                            Every school has its own rules and some don't make sense.

Rules in my school.
                            i dont know if this counts but
                            last in year in my old school our classroom isnt allowed to hear jackets/hoodies because it covers up our uniform
                            IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
                            Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                            IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                              Dating was forbidden, I remember when one of my classmate got caught having a boyfie and the next day her boyfie and his parents show up to do some counseling and stuff with the principal. That was dumb dumb, I don't know how's it going now, they shoulda been more modern and open for that kind of privacy stuff. or perhaps not, since this is indonesia and indonesians won't change much unless some superstitious thing is going on..

How did they knew she was dating someone? The "I aint snitching around" wasn't really a thing back then, everyone was a snitch, prolly some fat weird chick got jealous of her and snitch her ass.

Oh and, our principal forced them to broke up, I know that from her facebook page. Privacy wasn't really a thing, huh?
                              Seems reasonable enough, kids shouldn't be getting into relationships.
                              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                              I love her so so much eee
                              how do I add back my sigpic
                              IGN: Dynnie
                              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Working...
                              X