Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your most annoying things you exped while on school?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's your most annoying things you exped while on school?

    Mine is K-pop fangirls,like what?! They only like K-pop and encourage the boys and other girls to be fan of K-pop,but me and other boys don't like K-pop,so they annoy always until we liked K-pop,but we don't like or hate K-pop due to beats only but still not a fan

    K-pop fans at my schools are mostly white,1 wrong move and observe

    About you guys and gals?

    Also the next president of our school will probably a kpopfangirl,gaining more power to annoy,ah sht here we go again
    Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

    Discord: Laminarity#8880

  • #2
    Some of the teachers are like GT Support. If there is an issue, they won't listen or do anything to solve it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Giving hard and long ass quizes for a very short period or time.
      I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

      I wish I can sing and play like them
      and I'm just your average friend!

      Comment


      • #4
        had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything. Most of the students would ignore this kid because he really doesnt do great at school at all. Thank god i got switched later on with a normal girl


        Oh and i had to change my YT name because this kid decided to trashtalk me after telling him that he should request permissions to use a certain youtuber's video since he could get copystriked.
        In Game Name: YukikazeSama
        Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
        What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane


        heh

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YukikazeSama View Post
          had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything.
          Teachers in my school used to do this a lot. They'd make the smart, introverted students sit next to the outgoing, less-smart students. The outgoing student would learn how to do school work while the introverted student would learn how to be outgoing. But it didn't work very often. This would be the most annoying thing for me in school.
          Canadian Community Manager

          Dream big! The future is yours!!!

          Link to my official IG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Odric View Post
            Teachers in my school used to do this a lot. They'd make the smart, introverted students sit next to the outgoing, less-smart students. The outgoing student would learn how to do school work while the introverted student would learn how to be outgoing. But it didn't work very often. This would be the most annoying thing for me in school.
            Oh my god, I can relate so much.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Odric View Post
              Teachers in my school used to do this a lot. They'd make the smart, introverted students sit next to the outgoing, less-smart students. The outgoing student would learn how to do school work while the introverted student would learn how to be outgoing. But it didn't work very often. This would be the most annoying thing for me in school.
              im glad someone else has the same issue. It's pretty annoying since im always shy and smart at the same time, so why would i have to teach someone how to format an argumentative essay smh
              In Game Name: YukikazeSama
              Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
              What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane


              heh

              Comment


              • #8
                Teachers in my school literally doesnt care on students that has depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Earth-Chan View Post
                  Teachers in my school literally doesnt care on students that has depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses.
                  Like me they DGAF on my depression.

                  Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                  Some of the teachers are like GT Support. If there is an issue, they won't listen or do anything to solve it.
                  This true mostly happen in highschool
                  Originally posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
                  Mine is K-pop fangirls,like what?! They only like K-pop and encourage the boys and other girls to be fan of K-pop,but me and other boys don't like K-pop,so they annoy always until we liked K-pop,but we don't like or hate K-pop due to beats only but still not a fan

                  K-pop fans at my schools are mostly white,1 wrong move and observe
                  Eww pls no K-Pop. I rather listen to Japanese songs than them. The way the boys using make up make me disgusted
                  Many of students in my school love BTS which is..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                  #No Offense

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I go to a good school, but obviously kids like to buy/sell stuff I can't really say here, but it gets to the point where I can't even use the bathroom without being asked if I want to buy some. Really frustrating!
                    IGN: ShadowGraal
                    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
                      セックス大好
                      ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                        I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
                        Wait-
                        20 PUNCHES AFTER WHA-
                        Why are we still here?
                        Just to suffer?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                          I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
                          N A N I .................

                          真の幸福を達成.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                            Giving hard and long ass quizes for a very short period or time.
                            This is no place to die

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by YukikazeSama View Post
                            had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything. Most of the students would ignore this kid because he really doesnt do great at school at all. Thank god i got switched later on with a normal girl


                            Oh and i had to change my YT name because this kid decided to trashtalk me after telling him that he should request permissions to use a certain youtuber's video since he could get copystriked.
                            I'm pressing f for respects

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                            I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.

                            *** the teachers are he teaming with bully's?
                            Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

                            Discord: Laminarity#8880

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                              I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
                              You punched him till he passed out? Holy ****, you are a savage

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X