Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite villian?

Mine has to be Wamuu from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Wamuu is such a prideful warrior that does not take fights and his opponents easily, and likes people who in return takes fights easily and is strong, he would honor those who had a good fight with him and died honorably
    Despite being a villian, he couldn't bring himself to harm or kill children and shows a huge dislike in fighting women (As said by his master Kars)
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Doctor Doom OFCOURSE.

Comment

Archer from Fate/stay night (specifically Unlimited Blade Works). He starts off as a normal servant of Rin Tohsaka that lost its own memory after an “improper” summoning. His goal was not to win the holy grail war, but to kill his past self Shirou Emiya. He went on extreme measures just to kill his own self, such as breaking his pact with Rin and abandoning the war itself. However as the final episodes of the anime approaches, he slowly reverts back to a good guy after realizing his regrets were wrong and he was reminded of his old self, and he killed the bigger villain/threat: Gilgamesh

Tl;dr: Archer from F/sn UBW, started off as a good guy and revealed his true intentions, somehow became a good guy again at the end

Comment

The Ice King
        sigpic
        Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Comment

Thanos.

Great guy with good intentions. Just met the wrong people. That's all.
          His ideas were quite right though. Overpopulation is a big problem.
          Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

man ray from spongebob

Comment

Obito uchiha

Comment

Robbie Rotten
                this is my signature
                i can choose whatever i want to do here
                and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Comment

Boxman from OK KO LETS BE HEROES
                  "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                    Mine has to be Wamuu from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Wamuu is such a prideful warrior that does not take fights and his opponents easily, and likes people who in return takes fights easily and is strong, he would honor those who had a good fight with him and died honorably
                    Despite being a villian, he couldn't bring himself to harm or kill children and shows a huge dislike in fighting women (As said by his master Kars)
                    HE'S THE COOLEST "VILLAIN" IN THE SHOW. Caesar's my favorite character. am crying

Originally posted by Devour View Post
                    Doctor Doom OFCOURSE.
                    Doctor Horrible is better.

I think the evilest villain in any game I've played is Kefka from FF6. I hear the villain from FF15 is just as bad, if not worse, but I haven't made it far enough yet.

My favorite villain is probably Lex Luthor, despite not caring about the DC Universe - or watching/reading anything in it for over 10 years.
                    Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Darkstalker is really well written and one of those villains you end up feeling sorry for.
                      I can't do him enough justice by simply explaining why he's great, I highly recommend y'all just read Wings of Fire: Legends - Darkstalker book. While you're at it, I also recommend reading the main Wings of Fire series.
                      Last edited by DynPlaysGT; 07-13-2019, 02:02 AM. Reason: typo
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Joker, nice guy actually but the society turned him into a villain
                        QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

#UNBANOURBITELORD

Comment

The joker from the dark Knight is just a masterpiece the phycology of the joker in the dark knight makes his personality the more interesting
                          His quotes are extremely quotable other than that he is just a cool character
                          Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                            The joker from the dark Knight is just a masterpiece the phycology of the joker in the dark knight makes his personality the more interesting
                            His quotes are extremely quotable other than that he is just a cool character
                            HEY YOU TOOK MY FAV VILLAIN !
                            QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

#UNBANOURBITELORD

Comment

Originally posted by Rydra View Post
                              HEY YOU TOOK MY FAV VILLAIN !
                              Too bad it's mine now
                              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X