Please, never give up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, never give up!

This post is only for those people who have problems in real life and they are looking for a person who will help them.

Write about your problems that you have at the moment. Please be serious, because I really want to help in any way I can.
    Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Giving up is easier than writing my problems
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
      Giving up is easier than writing my problems
      Giving up is never the right thing to do, Oma!
      Hi.

Comment

Wow, thanks.
        The title touches my heart and my peen peen.

My childhood crush just told me that I'm not the right person for her and that we should remain as good friend.
        I was literally holding a shotgun and trying to pull the damn trigger to end this pain and misery. Until I read this thread, I was enlightened and motivated to not give up on her. This shotgun I was holding was my enemy, but after this thread, it soon became my best friend and my wingman.

I will go to my crush's place later to tell her how much I love her for the second and the last time, and then, whatever her respond is, I will threaten her using my shotgun to marry me and have a child from me. Together, we're going to be a great family and live happily ever after.

Thank you, kind sir. And for that, I will name my first child TurtlePirate.
        セックス大好
        ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
          Wow, thanks.
          The title touches my heart and my peen peen.

My childhood crush just told me that I'm not the right person for her and that we should remain as good friend.
          I was literally holding a shotgun and trying to pull the damn trigger to end this pain and misery. Until I read this thread, I was enlightened and motivated to not give up on her. This shotgun I was holding was my enemy, but after this thread, it soon became my best friend and my wingman.

I will go to my crush's place later to tell her how much I love her for the second and the last time, and then, whatever her respond is, I will threaten her using my shotgun to marry me and have a child from me. Together, we're going to be a great family and live happily ever after.

Thank you, kind sir. And for that, I will name my first child TurtlePirate.

please do invite me to your wedding
          IGN: FeelSexy
          Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
          Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Originally posted by Satania
          It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
            WHOLESOME 10chars
            Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

How about I give up my problems?

Comment

Thanks, Turtle

But, no It doesn't work like that. Sorry but, nothing really helps our lugubrious thoughts. It's hard to stand erect while the person is overwhelmed with chagrin. Many of us don't manifest our nuisance.

When you start to grow up, you get to confront the realities of life. When you confront the realities of life, sometimes we succumb to depression

We sometimes can't control our emotions, sometimes we don't act normal. Sometimes, fall into a hollow. When you grow-up, logically
                you skip classes. Brought by such issues, sometimes we get stressed.

Sometimes, health issues sometimes where you live and how you feel. Sometimes we get fastened into our dreams. Every new day is new stress. Every new day is an adventure that we don't know which starts.

Example, sometimes we get on the underground to use the subway, you meet with people. You see fights, you see the life in different frames. Every one of us has different stories. We have our own past, our own mistakes, and our own goods.

Sometimes, we have our own life-secrets. When you grow up, you get to feel the stress of school or university or bills or your job-life or anything. Every new year brings you must-to-dos and must-not-to-dos.

Sometimes, you get tired of people and their thoughts. Sometimes you feel suicidal or you fall into bad thoughts. Sometimes, you feel good and happy. Sometimes, you meet with liars, sometimes your close contacts may be liars as well.

You have to live a happy moment at it's utmost. You never get another chance to live a happy moment again.

You try to avoid people, sometimes you succeed. Sometimes, you try to post people but you miss them. We feel different every minute. Sometimes, we get to give up.

Everything changes, I still can't understand life. In the age of 16, I still don't know what I am doing. I don't think there's a key to life, I believe we create the key.

This, what we live this is not simple this thing is hard. There is a lot more to say, but I don't think I would be best to give my life experience since I'm young.

Look, my English is not good. I can't make good sentences and my sentence building is not good. Stuff is hard to understand in my reply but I have to study, I have to do it I really believe that you have to struggle to get into somewhere in life.
                Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Just give up on life and play growtopia

End of discussion.
                  bored.

Comment

I give up on giving up my problems
                    Originally posted by Oma357
                    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
                    Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                    Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
                      How about I give up my problems?
                      SOLUTION 100.
                      Quitted growtopia and forums, but I'm still active on Forumers United discord server.

~Farewell ~

Comment

thank you but i already found the solution to myy problems

anime

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                          Uhh, yes it is. I can think of at least several situations where giving up is more worthwhile than pushing on.
                          By your logic, addicts should keep smoking/drinking/drugging because giving up is never the right thing to do.
                          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                          I love her so so much eee
                          how do I add back my sigpic
                          IGN: Dynnie
                          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Thanks For Your Input,But I Don't Have Problems Right Now,And Since You Want To Really Help To Serious Problems,I Will Make One For You

I Am About To Die Because From Depression,Because My Dad Left Me Because He Cheated My Mom And We Don't Have Hope Now But To Die

My Last Words

its a prank
                            Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: Laminarity#8880

Comment

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
                              thank you but i already found the solution to myy problems

anime
                              Oh, good to know!
                              Hi.

Comment

Working...
                              X