Random Debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Debates

1. If you are clean after you take a bath, then what makes the towel you are using dirty?

2. A soap drops on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?

3. Can you trust a nurse whose husband sells coffins?

4. Is your outside or your brain yourself?
    Last edited by Deftera; 07-16-2019, 11:38 AM.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

I see these closer to mind fks rather than debates
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      1. If you are clean after you take a bath, then what makes the towel you are using dirty?

1. uhm a used towel is wet, and bacteria loves water. so it becomes a heaven for bacteria (i suck at biology though lmao)

2. the soap is dirty. why else do you wash away soap after using it?

3. no thanks
      don8 me im poor

Comment

To answer the question of Defetra,

1. Firstly, I believe that there are special materials used during the actual construction of the towel. Therefore, the certain material implanted on it actually is the one that removes the dirt of the towel. Secondly, I wouldn't really suspect that a towel is dirty due to the fact that they might get sued if a person would get an infection because of their product.

2. It really depends on how clean the bathroom floor is. If the floor is clean, then the soap is clean. If not, then the soap is not clean.

3. Of course, I don't think the occupation of her spouse wouldn't create a problem as long as it wouldn't hinder the nurse from doing her job.
        Last edited by Blackronins; 07-16-2019, 03:21 PM. Reason: I saw an error in my grammar after I posted it, I can't even handle a single error when it comes to these stuff.

Comment

Doesn't matter how many times you take a bath, you can't get rid of microorganisms fully. Therefore you reduce microbial load on your body, but it increases on towel and that's why it's dirty.

It all depends on floor. If floor is dirty then soap will be dirty. If floor is clean then soap will be clean.

Depends on her personality and behavior. It doesn't necessary mean that there's some sort of scheme that they use to trick people and earn some extra cash from it.
          Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
          LEVEL: 73
          WORLD: PUNCHASGT
          YT: Puchy
          Instagram: puchy_gg
          Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Added a new debate
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

1. Basically the towel is clean. The question isnt about "is there any bacteria in the towel?" And doesnt mean a 0.99% bacteria came from the butt cheeks makes the towel dirty.

2. A soap cant clean a floor with just a drop and thats it. A soap gets dirty but depends on the floor if either sanitized or not.

3. Identify the person first of course. There were no evidence why she killed someone in the first place and it could be an accident, anger, ect. But as a human being, you wouldnt know such secrets in the first place but basically everyone will keep a distance rather than going away.

4. Yes for both, duh. Brain what makes us think, not the pp or your hair or your skin or ninjustsu.
              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
              and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

I dont think a soap can be " dirty ". (unless u dropped it in horse sht), you can always wash it
                Pssst, over here

Comment

1. Nothing really, other than that reusing a damp towel could possibly contain bacteria or mildew.

2. I would say dry soap would not clean the floor very well.

3. Yes. The law is a pretty neat thing.

4. Depends on the context; for most contexts, both are constituent parts of the whole.
                  Originally posted by tson
                  *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                  Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                  The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Working...
                  X