X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
    There are apparently 58 genders.

Nevermind. There are a lot.
    Are there 58 genders, that can’t be true. There are only 2 genders.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by Meraak View Post
      genders and sexes are 2 different things. gender is what you feel like you are and sexes are what you actually are
      Some people such as my self choose not to conform to these new definitions as I believe it does more harm than good. I fail to understand why we need the term gender roles instead of trying to do away with the idea of gender roles altogether. Instead of saying I'm a guy because I like to hunt, why not say girls can hunt too? I think everyone for the most part would support equality.

Also intersex is not a 3rd gender, these people are still sexed as male or female at birth based on their dominant traits and although it's a real thing we don't base rules off of an exception, people have 10 fingers, even though some are born differently.

Comment

3: Male, Female, Transgender
        IGN: Deftera
        Just a Touhou fan and otaku
        Latest Youtube Video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

There is and will always be only 2 genders, male and female, the others people are talking about aren't genders. Also sex and gender are the same, people are just trying to alter its meaning
          Professional thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
            There is and will always be only 2 genders, male and female, the others people are talking about aren't genders. Also sex and gender are the same, people are just trying to alter its meaning
            Try to search. Gender is based on the society and sex is actually what is in your body. And if that's the way you think about gender, your answer must be 3 since there's intersex. It's science.
            There is no knowledge that is not power.

Comment

Originally posted by FortuneKhaki View Post
              Try to search. Gender is based on the society and sex is actually what is in your body. And if that's the way you think about gender, your answer must be 3 since there's intersex. It's science.
              Its not "science" its bullshit. People at my school had a guest speaker come to talk to us about this whole intersex thing, its literally throwing bio out the window (Bia year 10). Most people (Or as I call them sacks claiming to be intersex littterally had surgery to look like this or are nearly a ****in' alien) and yes some people are born like this, however these are SPECIAL 1/1M CASES and this is called a birth defect and also how the **** is there 3 genders if there isn't 3 cromasons like what the actual **** "Intersex people" (People with a birth defect making them have the sex organs of a male and female) still have a mix of X and Y cromasones like there isn't a ****in' z cromazones (Better explained below)
              Originally posted by A wise man on reddit View Post
              Yeah, intersex isn't a "third sex"; it's a genetic, biological anomaly, a birth defect. Just in the same way that some people are born without legs doesn't nullify the fact that humans are a bipedal species, the fact that a tiny minority of people are born intersex does not nullify the fact that humans are a sexually dimorphic species.
              For there to be such a thing as a "third sex", the human species would require three sexes to procreate (which is the SOLE reason humans come in two sexes in the first place - to facilitate the continuation of the species!), and there would have to be a third type of chromosome in addition to X and Y. But there is NO "Z" chromosome, notwithstanding the fact that some intersex people have the X and/or Y chromosomes in abnormal combinations.
              And you also cant change the hormones your born with to something other than M/F

Originally posted by A wise man on debate.org View Post
              There is no such thing as "gender fluid" or "transgender" or "intersex" or whatever pronoun you crazy people choose for any particular day. You can certainly BELIEVE that you are these things. But believing does not make it so. Believing in something DOES NOT make it actually real. You are born with specific chromosomes that can NEVER be changed, no matter how many surgeries you have.

You can't just make up whatever you want just because you feel unhappy with your body or who you are. Gender is clearly defined by your DNA. And your feelings don't change that.

So yes, sex and gender are the same thing. Because there are actually only two genders: male and female..

Sorry kids, but facts dont care bout' your feelings!

Plsssssssssssss no ban

Comment

Originally posted by [Rumors] View Post
                Its not "science" its bullshit. People at my school had a guest speaker come to talk to us about this whole intersex thing, its literally throwing bio out the window (Bia year 10). Most people (Or as I call them sacks claiming to be intersex littterally had surgery to look like this or are nearly a ****in' alien) and yes some people are born like this, however these are SPECIAL 1/1M CASES and this is called a birth defect and also how the **** is there 3 genders if there isn't 3 cromasons like what the actual **** "Intersex people" (People with a birth defect making them have the sex organs of a male and female) still have a mix of X and Y cromasones like there isn't a ****in' z cromazones (Better explained below)

And you also cant change the hormones your born with to something other than M/F

Sorry kids, but facts dont care bout' your feelings!

Plsssssssssssss no ban
                So if you use the guest speaker who spoke in your school, my points are actually THOUGHT in a school, something that has formal researches and has references, hot like that guest speaker who might just searched in quora to debunk some science "bullsh*t".

Let's see how the World Health Organization defines sex and gender.

"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

What if they don't fall on the binary concept? This is where intersex enters. It doesn't need to be fertile to be called a sex. Sex is the biological and physiological difference, more considering to the reproductive system. I found it funny that one person used the bipedality thing. See, this is why intersexual people are being discriminated. It's because people who fit in the binary definition of sex call them people with abnormality or people with sickness when in fact, they're just another branch of sex.

Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men.

This part is where I can respect your opinion. But, "cromasons" which I think you mean chromosomes don't relate to gender. It is a social construct. Whether it be because of religion or something else. So as of right now, there's no right or wrong in gender. There are a lot of theories about it that you can search for such as the queer theory, SOGIE, Sigmun Freud's, and more. But in our school, SOGIE theory is the concept that is used more often.

Sorry kids, but you should really search for the concreteness of your facts!

Plsssssssssssss no ban

Also, it is spelled as chromosomes, not cromasons

Comment

So if you use the guest speaker who spoke in your school, my points are actually THOUGHT in a school, something that has formal researches and has references, hot like that guest speaker who might just searched in quora to debunk some science "bullsh*t".

Let's see how the World Health Organization defines sex and gender.

"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

What if they don't fall on the binary concept? This is where intersex enters. It doesn't need to be fertile to be called a sex. Sex is the biological and physiological difference, more considering to the reproductive system. I found it funny that one person used the bipedality thing. See, this is why intersexual people are being discriminated. It's because people who fit in the binary definition of sex call them people with abnormality or people with sickness when in fact, they're just another branch of sex.

Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men.

This part is where I can respect your opinion. But, "cromasons" which I think you mean chromosomes don't relate to gender. It is a social construct. Whether it be because of religion or something else. So as of right now, there's no right or wrong in gender. There are a lot of theories about it that you can search for such as the queer theory, SOGIE, Sigmun Freud's, and more. But in our school, SOGIE theory is the concept that is used more often.

Sorry kids, but you should really search for the concreteness of your facts!

Plsssssssssssss no ban

Also, it is spelled as chromosomes, not cromasons
                  mate im sorry to inform you but no one gives a fu*k
                  also its pretty dam hard to type when ur pissed off

And give this a listen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj8KdXQn3ZY

Comment

Lmao check your privilege

Comment

Biologically 2 definitely, Spiritually/Mentally UNKNOWN but 4+ 100%
                      Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                        3: Male, Female, Transgender
                        I don't think transgender is a gender. I think it just means you transitioned from male to female or female to male

Comment

Originally posted by Critical View Post
                          Women is a property change my mind
                          no,properties have a value
                          this is a joke pls calm tf down
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Lmao check your privilege
                            also its pretty dam hard to type when ur pissed off

And give this a listen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj8KdXQn3ZY
                            I clearly asked for no fighting and yet it still happens. I'm going go ask a mod to close this thread simply because of you two.
                            "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
                            I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
                            Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
                            Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
                            Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
                            BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Originally posted by BlackIce View Post
                              I clearly asked for no fighting and yet it still happens. I'm going go ask a mod to close this thread simply because of you two.
                              rip lasted a good .2382742 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
                                rip lasted a good .2382742 seconds
                                Still, I know it will get out of hand soon, because other people will see the messages and reply regarding their point of view. Consequently, it will lead into more complicated situations.
                                "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
                                I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
                                Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
                                Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
                                Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
                                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
                                BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Working...
                                X