Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about the forumer above you? V3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
    ooh you changed your name
    You guys are bad at this.

    Kfbun, Ranirez, I like you. Your old name was better, but I don’t really care. Your “opinions on all blocks” are really entertaining to watch, but you sometimes forget to cover a block. Anyway, you’re overall pretty solid.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie
    Discord: rovvvie#4588

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by tatertots View Post
      You guys are bad at this.

      Kfbun, Ranirez, I like you. Your old name was better, but I don’t really care. Your “opinions on all blocks” are really entertaining to watch, but you sometimes forget to cover a block. Anyway, you’re overall pretty solid.
      Likes swiss cheese and judging from the name, also likes snacks.

      A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

      Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

      Comment


      • #48
        Epic gamer 3000 who likes growtopia
        Love the life you live and live the life you love

        GrowID || Kitty

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Caine View Post
          Epic gamer 3000 who likes growtopia
          You are like a yandere

          Comment


          • #50
            Obsessed on biting the air

            IGN: Ralphsei
            Just focused in-game these days so..



            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              A super cool moderator who helps the entire game, and probably visits forumers.

              At first I thought your a girl, I'm so sorry.
              funny cus shes the one that banned you 😂

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Evaccaneer View Post
                Obsessed on biting the air
                'My monster guy'
                Originally posted by Cheezy View Post
                funny cus shes the one that banned you 😂
                (reminder: don't reply to other people)

                2015 forumer but seems new and nice, probably like cheese because why not.
                ~Chemmie
                Discord: Chemmie #7714

                Comment


                • #53
                  ^ Cool popular person who I met yesterday, but did not know me I cried for like 3 hours
                  Has some good worlds.
                  Inactive.


                  Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
                  You are like a yandere
                  I googled that. THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE ME!
                  Love the life you live and live the life you love

                  GrowID || Kitty

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Caine View Post
                    ^ Cool popular person who I met yesterday, but did not know me I cried for like 3 hours
                    Has some good worlds.
                    Inactive.




                    I googled that. THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE ME!
                    A fellow math junkie ( abstract algebra 2 is great )
                    I aced the LSAT

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      An intellectual who has the big brains. IQ is most likely in the high 400s. Made some good decisions In life, likes enjoying maths. Maths is a beautiful subject. Its the language of numbers. Can't stress how good it is. You should do maths for fun aswell, everyone who read this. Also abstract algebra is only 1 out of literally 1000s of topics. I like algebra as well though because of the satisfaction you get when x comes out to be an integer. Epic.
                      Love the life you live and live the life you love

                      GrowID || Kitty

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Caine View Post
                        An intellectual who has the big brains. IQ is most likely in the high 400s. Made some good decisions In life, likes enjoying maths. Maths is a beautiful subject. Its the language of numbers. Can't stress how good it is. You should do maths for fun aswell, everyone who read this. Also abstract algebra is only 1 out of literally 1000s of topics. I like algebra as well though because of the satisfaction you get when x comes out to be an integer. Epic.
                        Looks like a 20 year old, acts like a 5 year old, but is actually 17.

                        Pretty hilarious and is a lot of fun to be around, really enthusiastic about everything and goes through life one step at a time. Crazy girl who won't stfu about mathematics.

                        See ya around in game
                        IGN: FeelSexy
                        Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

                        19 year old from Singapore
                        Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


                        Originally posted by Satania
                        It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by abrakegabra View Post
                          Looks like a 20 year old, acts like a 5 year old, but is actually 17.

                          Pretty hilarious and is a lot of fun to be around, really enthusiastic about everything and goes through life one step at a time. Crazy girl who won't stfu about mathematics.

                          See ya around in game
                          I (FEEL) so (SEXY).
                          Omg pro donate plz jk

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                            I (FEEL) so (SEXY).
                            Omg pro donate plz jk
                            Someone who likes 4 digit numbers instead of a godly name
                            Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                              Someone who likes 4 digit numbers instead of a godly name
                              Someone who loves thicc avatars and also loves anime stuffs?
                              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


                              VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                                Someone who loves thicc avatars and also loves anime stuffs?
                                a nice guy although I never meet him
                                IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
                                I kept eating apples lol

                                Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X