Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could change your name, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you could change your name, what would it be?

    Hmm, If you could change your name in real life, what would it be and why?
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Hmm, If you could change your name in real life, what would it be and why?
    Isuckmypoopoo

    reason:
    Isuckmypoopoo
    IGN: MadMewMew




    YT: Kfbun (inactive)
    Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

    Comment


    • #3
      Agus or Asep. 'cause my name is too arabic
      Cheerful, even in Death

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
        Isuckmypoopoo

        reason:
        Isuckmypoopoo
        Click image for larger version

Name:	say-his-name-you-wont-be-laughing-when-he-kills-9800803.png
Views:	1
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	6588747
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

        Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

        Comment


        • #5
          Tris





          (10 chars)
          Love the life you live and live the life you love

          GrowID || Kitty

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanos, because i'm a purple boi

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Caine View Post
              Tris





              (10 chars)
              What’s with Tris?

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
              Agus or Asep. 'cause my name is too arabic
              Agus sounds German, but if you would choose one which one would you choose?
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

              Comment


              • #8
                Tris is a cute name. I like it

                Its short for Beatrice
                Love the life you live and live the life you love

                GrowID || Kitty

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cheezy View Post
                  Thanos, because i'm a purple boi
                  That’s reserved
                  Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    1NB4 on my master sorc account plz.

                    Or I mean Ubidev

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                      1NB4 on my master sorc account plz.

                      Or I mean Ubidev
                      Why don’t you send a private message to someone with permission who can change your name.

                      Also, to note a real name is also accepted.
                      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                        Agus sounds German, but if you would choose one which one would you choose?
                        then i will choose Asep. I doubt Agus is a German name
                        Cheerful, even in Death

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
                          then I will choose Asep. I doubt Agus is a German name
                          Hm, so which language does the "Agus" name comes from?
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
                            then i will choose Asep. I doubt Agus is a German name
                            Mein Fü----

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                            Why don’t you send a private message to someone with permission who can change your name.

                            Also, to note a real name is also accepted.
                            Nekorei ignored my pm

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                              Mein Fü----

                              - - - Updated - - -



                              Nekorei ignored my pm
                              As I know, people with Administrator permissions can change your name. Correct me If I am wrong.
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X