Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You clearly superior of all humans on the earth if you answered this question correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not superior of all humans on the earth, im out

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
      I said I'd add some information but I didn't say where from.
      Did you actually think I wrote that lol
      I wouldn't do such a thing
      Ok good. I knew you wouldn't give Ryan Charlye a hard time. Yey

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I edited my post to make sure Ryan doesn't feel sad. It was interesting to read. Kudos to him.

(I already knew all that stuff though, just couldn't be bothered typing it all out)
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
        Ok good. I knew you wouldn't give Ryan Charlye a hard time. Yey

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I edited my post to make sure Ryan doesn't feel sad. It was interesting to reed. Kudos to him.

(I already knew all that stuff though, just couldn't be bothered typing it all out)
        Ryan needs friends
        Math haters exist and don't exist at the same time
        I aced the LSAT

Comment

I'll post it in 4chan to get the answer in minute's time
          There is no knowledge that is not power.

Comment

Originally posted by FortuneKhaki View Post
            I'll post it in 4chan to get the answer in minute's time
            But 4chan is.....
            Nevermind
            I aced the LSAT

Comment

Ryan needs friends
              Math haters exist and don't exist at the same time
              Isn't that like Schrödinger's cat? It is dead/ alive (there/ not there) simultaneously until being forced to chose a state to adapt.

Does anything really exist though?

Am I the only sentient being on earth?
              Is reality a hallucination?
              Do humans even exist?
              DO I even exist?
              Who are we?
              Where are we?
              What is our purpose?
              Who are we?
              Why are we here?
              What TRULY is consciousness?
              What happens after you die?
              Do what the fk even is death?

Will we ever get answers to those questions?
              Probably not.
              That's what scares me. I am scared at the answers of questions which have not been answered.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm scared

P.s don't gimme all the 'god' bs. Religion, in my opinion, was an answer used by our superstitious ancestors to give answers to the unanswerable. Religion is a simple answer, which is most likely not true. If you don't understand something e.g. How was the earth created? U don't say 'oMg gOd CrEaTedUs'

Don't get offended, that's my personal opinion. Change my mind

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

I'll add some proof for your answer if you don't mind.

a form of "time travel" into the future is possible even though travel to the past is not. The Theory of Relativity tells us that the local rate at which reality changes actually varies depending on the local energy density (expressed by curvature of space-time). The "now" doesn't have to change everywhere at the same underlying rate! That's a marvelously unintuitive fact that required extensive experimental evidence before it was widely accepted. But we know it's true -- for example your GPS requires corrections for this fact or it wouldn't work right. The clocks in the satellites advance at a slightly different rate than the clocks on Earth. The effect is minuscule, but it's measurable. Astronauts age at an infinitesimally slower rate while they're in space.

We can create a larger effect by increasing the energies/velocities. A clock on a rocket ship traveling near the speed of light will tick much slower than an identical clock on Earth. To a person on the rocket, apparent time passes normally, because their biological processes and perceptions slow down just as much as the clock. The underlying rate at which reality progresses/changes slows on the rocket ship relative to everyone back on Earth. So a person on the rocket can return to Earth and he will have aged less than the people who stayed at home -- he could end up younger than his twin who stayed behind! It appears as if he travelled into the future, without ever leaving the now. This is where conceptions of time as a line really fall apart, but conceptions of time as the local rate underlying an "ever-changing now" work perfectly. There is no unique "reference time." There are just relative differences in rates.

So the "forward rate of change" can vary, which lets you "travel to the future" in a sense by slowing down your own fundamental rate of change relative to everyone else's. But the local rate can never go negative. According to Relativity, the rate at which clocks advance slows as the clock approaches the speed of light (or infinite local energy) but it's impossible for anything with mass to actually reach the speed of light. Massless particles (such as photons) travel at the speed of light and do not "subjectively experience" the passing of any time at all -- to a photon, when it leaves a light source it instantaneously arrives at its destination. But there is no solution to the equations of Relativity that have speeds faster than light or time running in reverse for any type of mass/energy that we have observed. It's a "square root of a negative number" type mathematical construct with no physical interpretation. So it doesn't make any mathematical sense for the local rate to go in reverse.

This is good, because running time in reverse would undo changes that already occurred, and this introduces the potential for all sorts of nasty paradoxes. For example, if you get into a hypothetical time reversing machine and it reverses your local rate inside the machine, the first thing to happen will be "rewinding" you getting into the machine. So you'll never make it any further back than your state at the moment you entered. Reversing the local rate is fundamentally self-defeating and therefore could not result in time travel paradoxes even if it were possible.

Time is a difficult subject to understand, and our intuitive understanding of it very often does not match the physical reality that science has measured in the universe. Time travel to the past is a perfect example of how an inaccurate mental model of time results in logical problems. The proper solution is to change our conceptions of time away from the primitive concept of a continuum we travel along, and instead consider it as an expression of the underlying rate of change of the universe.

Thanks for the compliment but I'm nowhere near "intelligent" lol
                tl;dr I read this so you guys don’t have to

Basically, time can move at different rates depending on how fast you move relative to something else and how heavily you are affected by gravity.

The closer you are to a strong gravitational pull, the slower time will become for you.
                examples:
                • This is why theoretically, people in black holes appear to never reach the center; the strong gravitational force of the black hole warps even time itself and makes it appear to observers that you are never reaching the center.
                • Also, teeechnically, this also means that your feet age slower than your hands because they are closer to the Earth’s center. Don’t read too much into this, the difference is minuscule.

The faster you move relative to someone else, the slower time will become for you.
                examples:
                • The International Space Station travels at roughly 4.7 miles (or 7.6 km) a second. Because of this fast speed, even though it is less affected by the Earth’s gravity, the sheer velocity that it is going at makes it so that astronauts on the ISS technically age slower than us. (It’s by a very small, unnoticeable amount though)
                • And obviously, if you were to replicate the ISS situation on a much larger scale by having an astronaut travel at light speed, when he returned back to earth, he’d come back to see that everyone has aged much faster than he has.

(If you want to just skim through this since I’m not really the most concise writer ever, the basics to know are the stuff that’s italicized. The bulletin points are just examples to help you understand better.)
                Cheese accounts for around 75% of my diet...
                Feta and Camembert are my lifeblood at this point

Comment

My guess would be that it was placed there by another "time traveler"

Now to ruin your time travel dreams:
                  There isn't a "cycle". Reality is simply a point in an imaginary timeline. So basically the past and the future don't exist. The only thing that exists in a physical sense is now. All mass, energy and information keeps going on with the present and leaves nothing behind.
                  You would make a pretty good teacher in another time lane.
                  IGN: SydeEvil
                  Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
                    Isn't that like Schrödinger's cat? It is dead/ alive (there/ not there) simultaneously until being forced to chose a state to adapt.

Do humans even exist?
                    DO I even exist?
                    Who are we?
                    Where are we?
                    What is our purpose?
                    Who are we?
                    Why are we here?
                    Do what the fk even is death?

Will we ever get answers to those questions?
                    Probably not.
                    That's what scares me. I am scared at the answers of questions which have not been answered.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm scared

P.s don't gimme all the 'god' bs. Religion, in my opinion, was an answer used by our superstitious ancestors to give answers to the unanswerable. Religion is a simple answer, which is most likely not true. If you don't understand something e.g. How was the earth created? U don't say 'oMg gOd CrEaTedUs'

Don't get offended, that's my personal opinion. Change my mind
                    This was probably not made to be answered but I'm bored so why not ( this is all my opinion so please take this with a grain of salt )

No, it probably feels like falling asleep ( you don't think or feel anything )

This is what keeps me awake at night lol. Probably yes.

Reality is nothing (everything is something but also nothing is nothing)

Do humans even exist?
                    No

DO I even exist?
                    No one exists

Who are we?
                    We are nothing

Where are we?
                    No where but also somewhere

What is our purpose?
                    We have no purpose, we exist and dont exist

Who are we?
                    We are nothing(s)

Why are we here?
                    We aren't.
                    A memory that doesn't exist

Probably nothing ( like when you fall asleep with no thoughts )
                    Do what the f* even is death?
                    Death doesn't exist

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
                    You would make a pretty good teacher in another time lane.
                    Fun fact I actually teach piano and violin ( it's my job )

This thread has turned into a full debate on existence
                    I aced the LSAT

Comment

You can't simply apply laws of physics if you have just broken them

Comment

Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                        You can't simply apply laws of physics if you have just broken them
                        Special relativity says we can
                        I aced the LSAT

Comment

what.............................
                          真の幸福を達成.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
                            Where this cycle starts from? Where the book actually came from?
                            From the moment the book was delivered to me, after ordering it on eBay.
                            My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                            M e n a c i n g. . .
                            ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

-DELETED-

It was just a theory.
                              Last edited by IPedro; 07-31-2019, 01:47 AM.
                              Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Comment

Special relativity says we can
                                Social relativity is a mess. Unless you have the big brains, and I do not have the big brains.

I find YouTube good for learning stuff like this.

This has given me an idea. I'll make a thread within the next 24 hours on said topic that I have had an idea on. Go check that out when it comes.

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X