Our reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
    I get what your trying to say, but think about it. Even for the starting point, there must be some sort of event that had caused that starting point to exist and occur, and there even has to be something that had caused that to occur and so on. So technically, the existence of theteraverse and reality as we know it, is merely a chain with an infinite number of links.
    yes correct to my belief, everything exists with a start of a major event, but to start from nothing, would take a lot of something, maybe a thousand billion years just to get the tip of it started.

we're hypotheticals so anything could be.

literally anything... maybe the universe forgot to wear a condom and planets just keep bursting left and right, maybe thats the cause of infinite galaxies???

we are all slaves to the planet we stay in

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
      Idk, the answer is at the Area 51. just tell me if you wanna go with me
      Area 51 will merely contain a percentage of what we want to figure out. But still, raiding it would be cool though.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
      What's wrong with assuming that God was the first thing that happened?
      There's nothing wrong, I'm just expressing what I think. Although god is the first creation, just think about it. They must have been something or some event that had caused god to even exist in the first place.
      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
      Instagram Link!
      Discord:
      Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by xD1G0x View Post
        Hey there, it's me, DIG.
        I will take research on 'REALITY.' But for now, there's only need to speculate, whether we are real or not, Maybe life is just a big dream, when you going to sleep in real life, you waking up in another dimension or just your thoughts, since heart, breathing and thinking is 24/7 there's could be a chance, we are thinking of something nice... or just something worst than that. I don't know. People have different range of lifespan, like we have different range of sleeping time, and everything we do, it's just a dream, nothing real, nothing unreal, nothing true & nothing lie, it's all WAS A DREAM.

We sleep, we were born, we sleep, we grow, we sleep, we studying, we sleep, we work, we sleep, we resting, we sleep, we die, we sleep... [Sleep is endless and this will continue endlessly]...

Yeah, gonna take research now, Cya ;33

Wolfie says 'Peace'
        Thanks for doing some research wolfie ;3.
        IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

There's a 99,98% chance that we are all a simulation, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
            There's a 99,98% chance that we are all a simulation, seriously.
            1/2 ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
              1/2 ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
              It's debatable, but still it's a really high chance.

Comment

https://www.space.com/41749-elon-mus...n-podcast.html

Comment

We're probably living in a 3D simulation game played by a player named "God" in his/her 4D computer.

Who knows.

I don't believe in free will too. We're tricked into believing we have a free will when all of our actions had been sort of 'programmed' including me posting this post, you all reading my post, me talking about free will, everything. And nobody can change it. I mean nobody.

If you've played Doki Doki Literature Club, we are like Monika. Programmed into doing things and tricked into believing having a free will when we're just programmed to do so.
                  Originally posted by Oma357
                  I am an anime trap

-Oma357
                  Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                  Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical View Post
                    We're probably living in a 3D simulation game played by a player named "God" in his/her 4D computer.

Who knows.
                    god wouldn't let anime exist.

it's a joke

Comment

Just as the mighty Bill Cipher had said, reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Critical View Post

Who knows.

I don't believe in free will too. We're tricked into believing we have a free will when all of our actions had been sort of 'programmed' including me posting this post, you all reading my post, me talking about free will, everything. And nobody can change it. I mean nobody.

If you've played Doki Doki Literature Club, we are like Monika. Programmed into doing things and tricked into believing having a free will when we're just programmed to do so.
                      Then that god is also in a video game and being controlled by a being from a higher level of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's some preety cool . I'll read it right now!.
                      IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                      Instagram Link!
                      Discord:
                      Discord Link!

Comment

Abandon your existing religions, and make a new one that makes sense like a computer simulation (which is probably true).

Comment

We are just like other living creatures. We were just a mere speck living in a ball of gas with other ball of gasses that surrounds a giant spinning, star inside a universe of a billion unknown universes
                          IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                          - Tall Boi
                          - Professional Candy Crusher
                          - Completely Straight
                          - Funky Hair
                          - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                          - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                          - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

ThIs UtTeR dIsSaPoInTmEnT.
                            Roses Are Red
                            Violets Are Blue
                            And I Will Never
                            Forget That I Had
                            Chugged Down
                            20 Cans Of Cold
                            Mountain Dew

You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
                            sigpic And Thats A Fact Too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
                              We are just like other living creatures. We were just a mere speck living in a ball of gas with other ball of gasses that surrounds a giant spinning, star inside a universe of a billion unknown universes
                              And all of those billions of universes are also located in something far more massive.
                              IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                              Instagram Link!
                              Discord:
                              Discord Link!

Comment

I believe God exist. And nope he doesn't get created by 'someone'

Comment

Working...
                                X