Clear All

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    I believe God exist. And nope he doesn't get created by 'someone'
    The computer simulation made god.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      The computer simulation made god.
      Seriously ughh
      Last edited by UkyoKuonji; 11-25-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

forum guardians:
        ~closed the thread due to the possibility of religion war???
        I hope not cuz this thread entertains me.
        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

I seriously consider the simulation to be true, a million times more true than any god.
          Gods make no sense, but a simulation makes even a little sense.

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
            forum guardians:
            ~closed the thread due to the possibility of religion war???
            I hope not cuz this thread entertains me.
            Highly unlikely there would be any religious war. Were simply discussing about reality and sharing our beliefs on reality thats all. Some of our thoughts even don't rely on our religion. After all, religion isn't really in the topic of space time, so chances are, it won't be discussed.

However, there is a chance of an interdimensional war between multiple dimensions, so we're gonna wanna be well prepared for that!.

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously consider the simulation to be true, a million times more true than any god.
            Well, it's up to you in the end, on what you wanna belive in. I won't judge you for it, as we can never know the truth for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
            I believe God exist. And nope he doesn't get created by 'someone'
            I get your point, but if that's the case, could you give any idea on where 'god' came from. Or, since you said he isn't created by someone, then there has to be atleast an event that has caused His existence.

What do you think? .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bill Cipher
            Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram!.
            Just the mere thought that this saying might actually be true, can bring shivers down your spine .
            IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
              Well, it's up to you in the end, on what you wanna belive in. I won't judge you for it, as we can never know the truth for sure.
              All religions are the same...

They just show in their own way the GOOD and the BAD/EVIL things. I think religion has nothing to do with reality, that's actually something that helped humans to develop the society we now know and live in, also known as Moral Education.

I do think that Time exists, it is a dimension we live in and it's different from the space. Look at the time as a bunch of "spaces" one on top of another.
              Also notice that the Universe tends to make everything in a spherical shape, with more spherical shapes orbiting each other, that's Gravity, which should be considered too. Atoms and Star Systems, Galaxies and Molecules, see the relation they share?

The Universe Still Amazes Me Everyday

By the way, as I see it God = Universe
              IGN: LegenPrism
              Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post

They just show in their own way the GOOD and the BAD/EVIL things. I think religion has nothing to do with reality, that's actually something that helped humans to develop the society we now know and live in, also known as Moral Education.

I do think that Time exists, it is a dimension we live in and it's different from the space. Look at the time as a bunch of "spaces" one on top of another.
                Also notice that the Universe tends to make everything in a spherical shape, with more spherical shapes orbiting each other, that's Gravity, which should be considered too. Atoms and Star Systems, Galaxies and Molecules, see the relation they share?

The force is strong with you, as it is with the rest of the infinate Zetaverse. I too belive that time exists in it's own separate dimension and flows into ours to create a non-static dimensional environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheHypedDude View Post
                ThIs UtTeR dIsSaPoInTmEnT.
                It probably is .
                IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                Instagram Link!

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post

I am a part of the universe, so I am technically god! PRAY TO ME!!!

Comment

A pastor from my ummmm other chruch had
                    experienced/witnessed/ power of god somehow when his backbone were injured/wounded (idk) miracle happened and a new bone appeared on his back which is truly amazing after getting ultrasound. He also healed many people with just holy words. Honestly i never meet this type of person except him.(welp hard to explain to you by using English cause im bad at it)Welp same here will not judge but kinda surprised with that answer
                    I get your point, but if that's the case, could you give any idea on where 'god' came from. Or, since you said he isn't created by someone, then there has to be atleast an event that has caused His existence.

What do you think? .
                    Welp you never know how 1 was created while the others you know that 2 is 1+1 and 4 is 2+2.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                      Why is reality real?
                      H a m m e r j e l l y
                      NOTE: Before proceeding any further, let me just stress that this thread is only meant for people who are well open minded to almost anything. If your close minded and still would like to proceed anyway, then there is a slight chance you might end up going completely nuts!

So basically, we live in a planet, and this planet is located inside a huge space we call the universe. But what is the universe located in?.

If you say the universe is located in a dimensional space, then where is that dimensional space located in?. Basically, this could go on and on for infinity. Just thinking about it can make you go completely insane.

There's so much left for us to unlock, such as the secrets of reality, the meaning of existence, what is time and the biggest question of all, where we are located.

For all you know, we could be living inside a single atom of anothet huge reality, or we could be living insde a video game being controlled by greater beings from higher levels of reality. Basically, the possibilities are endless!.

A wise man once said, reality is an illusion and the universe is merely a hologram, he could be telling the truth.

So what do you think?. What do you think reality is all about?.
                      A video about optimistic nihilism really affected me, so I think that life is about being the best you can, and helping others out.
                      IGN: Tlaloc1
                      Level 97 / 125
                      1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                      Steam
                      Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

There's nothing wrong, I'm just expressing what I think. Although god is the first creation, just think about it. They must have been something or some event that had caused god to even exist in the first place.
                        Think of it this way, nature didn't create god.god created nature. If you think life is a simulation,then u can also say that God created the simulation

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                        There's this thing called life.
                        Originally posted by Cahtster
                        my tum tum hurts.

Comment

I am a part of the universe, so I am technically god! PRAY TO ME!!!
                          That’s actually right!
                          In the Bible the prophets wrote that God created us as he was so... you get the point right ?

Try searching “Psychotronic Power” and check it out! I can tell you it works.
                          IGN: LegenPrism
                          Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

God DOES exist. But the thing that people don't get is that WE ARE ALL ONE. WE, THE UNIVERSE ARE A GOD. WE ARE ALL ONE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT.
                            We are not a creation of God, we ARE god.

Comment

God DOES exist. But the thing that people don't get is that WE ARE ALL ONE. WE, THE UNIVERSE ARE A GOD. WE ARE ALL ONE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT.
                              We are not a creation of God, we ARE god.
                              - said by a flat-earther.

Comment

*Your reality intensifies*
                                "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                                Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                                sigpic
                                *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Working...
                                X