Our reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
    Think of it this way, nature didn't create god.god created nature. If you think life is a simulation,then u can also say that God created the simulation
    Interesting theory. But what caused that particular god to exist in the first place?. Even if you do belive that he just randomly spawned into our reality, then has to be atleast an event that had caused him to spawn. Although god may have created nature itslef, there still has to be something that caused his existence too.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
      H a m m e r j e l l y

A video about optimistic nihilism really affected me, so I think that life is about being the best you can, and helping others out.
      But who do you think decided this initially? , who decided to create life?.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      I am a part of the universe, so I am technically god! PRAY TO ME!!!
      We are all gods of the dimensional realities below us. However, we are not gods compared to beings from a higher level of dimensional reality. For all you know, we could all be living inside a video game, located inside the computer of a being from a far more greater dimensional reality and we we're programmed by him to exist.
      IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
      Instagram Link!
      Discord:
      Discord Link!

Comment

Have you seen the film Interstellar? I really recommend you to have a look at it. It has a lot of depth in terms of reality and who created everything.
        IGN: LegenPrism
        Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
          Have you seen the film Interstellar? I really recommend you to have a look at it. It has a lot of depth in terms of reality and who created everything.
          Thanks, mabye I'll give it a look soon. But I just have one question, who or what caused the existence of the person who created everything? and if so, who caused that event to even take place?
          IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
          Instagram Link!
          Discord:
          Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
            Interesting theory. But what caused that particular god to exist in the first place?. Even if you do belive that he just randomly spawned into our reality, then has to be atleast an event that had caused him to spawn. Although god may have created nature itslef, there still has to be something that caused his existence too.
            As I said before, whats wrong with assuming that god is the first thing that ever happened? there was no universe from the start, there was only god. God created the universe, he made everything. What makes you think that there could possibly be an event which could create a being as divine as God?

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
            There's this thing called life.
            Originally posted by Cahtster
            my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
              As I said before, whats wrong with assuming that god is the first thing that ever happened? there was no universe from the start, there was only god. God created the universe, he made everything. What makes you think that there could possibly be an event which could create a being as divine as God?
              The big bang. Space time was born, tons of dark matter, basic elements formed as stars formed and died.

Nothing wrong with assuming god made the big bang, but when you are so religious that you say that "Evolution is fake and didn't happen", Then it's just ridiculous, when we have a ton of proof on the matter to prove it to be true.

Comment

so we born and lived until death comes...

but this thing bothers me..

What if, the birthmarks on our body shows us how we died on our past lifes.. and when we were born, we cried because we remembered the way we died and eventually we forget about it after.. and the thing repeats again and again
                YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
                well i guess people recognizes me now
                IGN : xWeird
                IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                  The big bang. Space time was born, tons of dark matter, basic elements formed as stars formed and died.

Nothing wrong with assuming god made the big bang, but when you are so religious that you say that "Evolution is fake and didn't happen", Then it's just ridiculous, when we have a ton of proof on the matter to prove it to be true.
                  Good point, god could have made the big bang, but to me, there still has to be something that caused him to want to do so. There is always a god more powerful than the other. After all, where was god located in when he created the big bang?. He had to be located within another dimension,and this dimension would have most likely had to created by another far more powerful entity.

After all, everything has a cause and reason.

- - - Updated - - -

This is hilarious! .

If everything is POSSIBLE, Then it's also POSSIBLE for everything to be IMPOSSIBLE, if it's POSSIBLE for everything to be IMPOSSIBLE, then it's IMPOSSIBLE for everything to be POSSIBLE, if it's IMPOSSIBLE for everything to be POSSIBLE, then it's POSSIBLE for everything to be IMPOSSIBLE.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                  so we born and lived until death comes...

but this thing bothers me..

What if, the birthmarks on our body shows us how we died on our past lifes.. and when we were born, we cried because we remembered the way we died and eventually we forget about it after.. and the thing repeats again and again
                  That does sound probable! .
                  IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                  Instagram Link!
                  Discord:
                  Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]222219[/ATTACH]
                    I agree. (10 chars)
                    BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                      I agree. (10 chars)
                      The mighty thanos, your humble personage bows before your grandeur. When Gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, this thread shall never die.
                      IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                      Instagram Link!
                      Discord:
                      Discord Link!

Comment

STOOPID

OUR UNIVERSE IS IN A GALAXY OF MILK THE GALAXY IS IDK

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                          OUR UNIVERSE IS IN A GALAXY OF MILK THE GALAXY IS IDK
                          Most smartest discovery of all time!.
                          IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                          Instagram Link!
                          Discord:
                          Discord Link!

Comment

Someone definitely take too many philosophy pill
                            Annie shot JFK
                            Annie is evil
                            don't be like Annie
                            Be like Oswald

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                              How can I be sure that I'm seeing the same colour as you? We know that a tomato is red, and therefore we describe red as the colour of a tomato, but is my red the same as your red?
                              I think about that all the time.
                              I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
                              Instagram: Spades.gt

Comment

Dude reality is just in ur brain. U dont know if the universe, our planet, or even u are real. ITS ALL IN OUR HEAD
                                IGN : TTTZ
                                IG : TTTZ_GT
                                Discord : TTTZ#3597

Comment

Working...
                                X