Our reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our reality.

NOTE: Before proceeding any further, let me just stress that this thread is only meant for people who are well open minded to almost anything. If your close minded and still would like to proceed anyway, then there is a slight chance you might end up going completely nuts!

So basically, we live in a planet, and this planet is located inside a huge space we call the universe. But what is the universe located in?.

If you say the universe is located in a dimensional space, then where is that dimensional space located in?. Basically, this could go on and on for infinity. Just thinking about it can make you go completely insane.

There's so much left for us to unlock, such as the secrets of reality, the meaning of existence, what is time and the biggest question of all, where we are located.

For all you know, we could be living inside a single atom of anothet huge reality, or we could be living insde a video game being controlled by greater beings from higher levels of reality. Basically, the possibilities are endless!.

A wise man once said, reality is an illusion and the universe is merely a hologram, he could be telling the truth.

So what do you think?. What do you think reality is all about?.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Why is reality real?
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Why is purple real?
      Why are we still here?
      Just to suffer?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
        Why is reality real?
        To be honest, nothing is real. Reality is merely something that we think is true, but after all, anything is possible, so we can never know for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
        Why is purple real?
        Purple isn't real .
        IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

Bruh moment

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
            Purple isn't real .
            Thank god, David is fake.
            Why are we still here?
            Just to suffer?

Comment

Originally posted by Chronel View Post
              Bruh moment
              This thread is basically gonna be a bruh moment times infinity.
              IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
              Instagram Link!
              Discord:
              Discord Link!

Comment

T

Purple isn't real .
                U WOT M8 ?!
                My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                M e n a c i n g. . .
                ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                  U WOT M8 ?!
                  Colours are nothing but illusions.
                  IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                  Instagram Link!
                  Discord:
                  Discord Link!

Comment

Hey there, it's me, DIG.
                    I will take research on 'REALITY.' But for now, there's only need to speculate, whether we are real or not, Maybe life is just a big dream, when you going to sleep in real life, you waking up in another dimension or just your thoughts, since heart, breathing and thinking is 24/7 there's could be a chance, we are thinking of something nice... or just something worst than that. I don't know. People have different range of lifespan, like we have different range of sleeping time, and everything we do, it's just a dream, nothing real, nothing unreal, nothing true & nothing lie, it's all WAS A DREAM.

We sleep, we were born, we sleep, we grow, we sleep, we studying, we sleep, we work, we sleep, we resting, we sleep, we die, we sleep... [Sleep is endless and this will continue endlessly]...

Yeah, gonna take research now, Cya ;33

Wolfie says 'Peace'
                    xD1Gx
                    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

shane dawson type beat

Comment

NOTE: Before proceeding any further, let me just stress that this thread is only meant for people who are well open minded to almost anything. If your close minded and still would like to proceed anyway, then there is a slight chance you might end up going completely nuts!

So basically, we live in a planet, and this planet is located inside a huge space we call the universe. But what is the universe located in?.

If you say the universe is located in a dimensional space, then where is that dimensional space located in?. Basically, this could go on and on for infinity. Just thinking about it can make you go completely insane.

There's so much left for us to unlock, such as the secrets of reality, the meaning of existence, what is time and the biggest question of all, where we are located.

For all you know, we could be living inside a single atom of anothet huge reality, or we could be living insde a video game being controlled by greater beings from higher levels of reality. Basically, the possibilities are endless!.

A wise man once said, reality is an illusion and the universe is merely a hologram, he could be telling the truth.

So what do you think?. What do you think reality is all about?.
                        Nice dcarf usage in your profile picture
                        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jigjig420 View Post
                          shane dawson type beat
                          YEAH ;33333333333
                          xD1Gx
                          Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

How can I be sure that I'm seeing the same colour as you? We know that a tomato is red, and therefore we describe red as the colour of a tomato, but is my red the same as your red?
                            セックス大好
                            ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Comment

Reality is but a stubborn illusion.
                              I won't dive deep into quantum mechanics on a forum like this.
                              Basically, reality exists but also doesn't exist at the same time. (Source: My physics professor)
                              I aced the LSAT

Comment

Working...
                              X