Here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
    While everyone is busy capturing greengrocery, a 69 richter scale earthquake occurred.
    Instead of running for shelter, everyone is saying "nice".

Nice
    Nice ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Comment

I use my family heirloom to become Providence, the god. I send the forumers to a different timeline. Here the hospital is fixed, the shrine is corroded and ruined, the earthquake never happened.

Using such power has bedridden me for weeks. I need a special mushroom from the forest that will save me.

Also the family heirloom is destroyed.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
      There's this thing called life.
      Originally posted by Cahtster
      my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
        I use my family heirloom to become Providence, the god. I send the forumers to a different timeline. Here the hospital is fixed, the shrine is corroded and ruined, the earthquake never happened.

Using such power has bedridden me for weeks. I need a special mushroom from the forest that will save me.

Also the family heirloom is destroyed.
        Climbs down from the magical invisible undetectable normal- looking tree --> grabs a bunch of special looking mushroom --> climbs up the tree --> uses the tree's branch to catapult it to Starbyte --> goes back to watching people go on with their daily lives...
        Hi there,
        Im Açais.

Building Material Shop @ 5PCS

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
          my curse cant be penetrated
          Don't be silly, a shrine maiden's blessings can repel every curse because it has sacred, holy properties that cannot be inversed
          IGN: Deftera
          Just a Touhou fan and otaku
          Latest Youtube Video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrzj-rOnTM&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

minonin's remains are cooked and eaten. The rabid bunnies are dying off due to their rabies. The remaining ones are set free in town and are set to infect to anybody who comes near.
            Professional thread killer

Comment

A big tornado has arrived to the city!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
              minonin's remains are cooked and eaten. The rabid bunnies are dying off due to their rabies. The remaining ones are set free in town and are set to infect to anybody who comes near.
              The town and the forumers are now infected and there’s starving!
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

I showed my axe to acais from far away and asked if I could climb inside his tree in exchange for said axe. He agrees, and now we are both safe for some time.

my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
                  I showed my axe to acais from far away and asked if I could climb inside his tree in exchange for said axe. He agrees, and now we are both safe for some time.
                  Sir, I am a she not a he...

Welcome to the tree!
                  Btw how did you find it?
                  Also can I swap this axe for the bow and arrows youre carrying? An axe will do me no good on this tree...
                  Hi there,
                  Im Açais.

Building Material Shop @ 5PCS

Comment

I Got Lost While Finding The Evac Point And Im A Forumer SomeHow

Ok then, i brought A Artic Warfar Magnum(AWM) And have 5 Magazines Of Ammo.
                    I have a pistol too but its jammed.
                    I brought a emergency Survival Kit Which Has Some Heaters, Blowtorches, Metal(Im a engineer trust me lololol), a booklet( survival booklet), a mini Generator, some MREs and misc.
                    I am a Special Ops Sniper and Learn engineering too cuz why not.
                    All my communication tools that are broken.
                    I have a Spec Ops Alice Pack with Communication device(broken), a shovel(maybe we can dig a bunker or find a storm shelter somewhere and expand that and cram ppl in it) and a storm lantern.

Yes this may Seem OP but I Am A Spec Ops.
                    Roses Are Red
                    Violets Are Blue
                    And I Will Never
                    Forget That I Had
                    Chugged Down
                    20 Cans Of Cold
                    Mountain Dew

You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
                    sigpic And Thats A Fact Too.

Comment

• A sentient giant chess piece the size of the average human has entered the town with its trusty horse. It is currently residing beside the town hall, lurking as events unfold in this seemingly sad excuse for a town.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

• A nuclear alarm blares across the town, then we see a BRIGHT flash and hear a big boom and see a mushroom cloud. Then we start tasting metal, and we have to go to a bunker with WIFI.
                        There's a regular bunker next to us, but we have to walk 4km for the one with WIFI.

Comment

• Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                          A nuclear alarm blares across the town, then we see a BRIGHT flash and hear a big boom and see a mushroom cloud. Then we start tasting metal, and we have to go to a bunker with WIFI.
                          There's a regular bunker next to us, but we have to walk 4km for the one with WIFI.
                          The regular one has a built- in carousel. Definitely worth it.
                          *proceeds to go inside the bunker with my horse*

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

• some holy light restored the thread
                            Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

• Originally posted by Açais View Post
                              Sir, I am a she not a he...

Welcome to the tree!
                              Btw how did you find it?
                              Also can I swap this axe for the bow and arrows youre carrying? An axe will do me no good on this tree...
                              Sorry for assuming ur gender

I give u the bow and 5 arrows. I keep one for myself to jab into someone’s gut.

my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Working...
                              X