Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you go on a sleepover with friends?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you go on a sleepover with friends?

    Now how the sleepover works with my friends is different. Its a mess and thats why i deeply regret accepting it.

    But the problem is, they force me. Or. Literally raid the house to the point that i cant do anything. Makakapal ang mukha in short.

    Sleepovers are fun with friends. Chit chatting. Random games. Cooking. Movies. You name it, just to spend time after all the suffering from school but that makes me suffer more.

    Since the place is our home, literally means i have to set everything up in the living room, bedroom and as well as the kitchen.

    My friends, are honestly well oganized when it comes to many things but, when it comes to sleepover, i dont know why they get so lazy to clean things up. Well maybe they dont want their nighty clothes to get dirty but yeah. And even if i made them clean up the things, they just chit chat so much that the things theyve done is still a mess.

    After all the fun activities, sleep time or literally no sleep at all.

    Im one of the people who doesnt sleep early cause, MOST OF THE TIME they leave the gas open which is kaboom beach if you ask me. Or literally leaving the floor wet, or even leaving the treats scattered. Things like that.

    Now all of you can say that i should just leave them alone but my mom would kill me for not cleaning up the mess and my friends would just yeet.

    Im dont wanna be damn maid everytime they raid our home. And they do it on the sensitive time possible like after school, stuff to do tomorrow.

    Theyre wonderful friends but they just think that im the one whos responsible for the mess they cause. So. I. Deeply. Regret. it.
    Cause. I have no choice.

    Fun times. Share yours cause, if yours are better, maybe we could swap friends, jk lmao. Im interested only.
    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

    I wish I can sing and play like them
    and I'm just your average friend!

  • #2
    no,

    too messy,
    too much work,
    it'll be boring,
    and anything could happen

    a lot of my peers doesn't even want to hang out at each other's house
    真の幸福を達成.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lmao i don't even have any friends.

      wait what
      Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


      Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

      Stupidity has no limits

      Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

      Comment


      • #4
        When I was younger yeahhh. People are friendlier here so we don't get forced to go to sleepovers lol.
        I aced the LSAT

        Comment


        • #5
          Did you mean : Performing dark rituals at your squad's secret lair
          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
          Plural
          IGN : SimpForJesus

          Comment


          • #6
            GIRLS at SLEEPOVER: OMG DYLAN LOVES ME OMG

            BOYS MEANWHILE:
            Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
            Performing dark rituals at your squad's secret lair
            WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


            VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


            Comment


            • #7
              Me and my 12 friends didn't slept and played Paranormal expert thingy, sleepover is a bad ideas for me. Tehee

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
              GIRLS at SLEEPOVER: OMG DYLAN LOVES ME OMG

              BOYS MEANWHILE :

              Let's ra- those lovely girls ahh ahh
              Uhhhh okay?!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                I love gay and happy people
                Truth always show its real power...
                WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


                VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                  Truth always show its real power...
                  1nb4 you say smth, I didn't told that wth

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think you shouldn't host a sleepover at your house next time

                    for me,I have like 2 groups of friend who I would have a sleepover with. One group is where they're all younger than me so usually I have to clean up after them and control their volume at night

                    another group is just chill,we don't make a mess and we watch ourselves
                    IGN : Liquify

                    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      my "sleepovers" are usually more impromptu than planned and theyre simple really, no mess nothing. Then again, we are older than the average growtopian hahaha
                      IGN: FeelSexy
                      Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

                      19 year old from Singapore
                      Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


                      Originally posted by Satania
                      It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't like people hanging in my house and they don't want to hang around in my house too, so no.
                        Originally posted by Oma357
                        I am an anime trap

                        -Oma357
                        Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                        Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Critical View Post
                          I don't like people hanging in my house and they don't want to hang around in my house too, so no.
                          That s sad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You should absolutely do something about it even if they're your friends you can't just let them make your house a mess everytime they come over. Either confront them about it or organise the whole thing on a house of one of your friends.

                            As for me most of the time it's a pain and I won't bother with it from now on
                            IGN:EerieGt


                            Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                              Now how the sleepover works with my friends is different. Its a mess and thats why i deeply regret accepting it.

                              But the problem is, they force me. Or. Literally raid the house to the point that i cant do anything. Makakapal ang mukha in short.

                              Sleepovers are fun with friends. Chit chatting. Random games. Cooking. Movies. You name it, just to spend time after all the suffering from school but that makes me suffer more.

                              Since the place is our home, literally means i have to set everything up in the living room, bedroom and as well as the kitchen.

                              My friends, are honestly well oganized when it comes to many things but, when it comes to sleepover, i dont know why they get so lazy to clean things up. Well maybe they dont want their nighty clothes to get dirty but yeah. And even if i made them clean up the things, they just chit chat so much that the things theyve done is still a mess.

                              After all the fun activities, sleep time or literally no sleep at all.

                              Im one of the people who doesnt sleep early cause, MOST OF THE TIME they leave the gas open which is kaboom beach if you ask me. Or literally leaving the floor wet, or even leaving the treats scattered. Things like that.

                              Now all of you can say that i should just leave them alone but my mom would kill me for not cleaning up the mess and my friends would just yeet.

                              Im dont wanna be damn maid everytime they raid our home. And they do it on the sensitive time possible like after school, stuff to do tomorrow.

                              Theyre wonderful friends but they just think that im the one whos responsible for the mess they cause. So. I. Deeply. Regret. it.
                              Cause. I have no choice.

                              Fun times. Share yours cause, if yours are better, maybe we could swap friends, jk lmao. Im interested only.
                              Actually, if I were you, I would be really annoyed by those friends and they laziness, but... it's just normal to be lazy, hehe... I am also lazy, but if they are my friends, I would do all the dishes, cleaning etc... Cause, actually, in Real Life I don't have friends ;((... I want to have sleepover with someone, talk to someone, play video games with someone... I'm so lonely (
                              xD1Gx
                              Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X