• Show
Clear All

Tbh with no internet I would just kms as well
    IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Originally posted by EerieGt View Post
      Hey hey! stop right there don't think that KYS is better solution for everything.

Comment

/Ban 1NB4 720 Days
        I SIMP FOR GURA AND WATSON
        ign: RimUwU

Comment

What I would suggest for you to do, it's to get out of that barn and explore the nature, cause nature is the best and better than city buildings or something...
          Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
          /Ban 1NB4 720 Days
          That's very mean ;((

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          Hey hey! stop right there don't think that KYS is better solution for everything.
          KYS is not a solution, it's just a choice... Or just fear, in which people don't know what they can do in life to help themselves or someone... Never do KYS as your problem solution, cause everything eventually gonna be okay... Trust me...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EerieGt View Post
          Think about your parents, grandparents... They haven't had internet too, and look they lived... They had better things to do, than just be on net 27/7 or something...
          xD1Gx
          Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by xD1G0x View Post
            What I would suggest for you to do, it's to get out of that barn and explore the nature, cause nature is the best and better than city buildings or something...

KYS is not a solution, it's just a choice... Or just fear, in which people don't know what they can do in life to help themselves or someone... Never do KYS as your problem solution, cause everything eventually gonna be okay... Trust me...

- - - Updated - - -

Think about your parents, grandparents... They haven't had internet too, and look they lived... They had better things to do, than just be on net 27/7 or something...
            Oo sis nature too much mosquito lmao. I agree with the others.

Comment

Oo sis nature too much mosquito lmao. I agree with the others.
              Mosquitoes? Yeah, they kinda annoying... So based on that, you are near the forest... ;33
              Then... idk, sleep all day ;33, do some reading or etc..
              xD1Gx
              Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

You'll probably won't get anything helpful from here, so try doing something like going outside or talking to your friends. Just anything else except staying in your own room for 24 hours.

If you're sad because of a girl, that's fine, but there are plenty of people to meet out there. You'll find your soulmate someday, maybe they will be someone you least expect.
                Currently working for free in a Touhou doujinshi TL group.
                Living the Dream.

IGN: Areodax
                Discord: Areodax#4384

Comment

When people are trying to help you. Try not to be like sayori who thinks that theres no point of everything.

Try to spend your time on nature for a while to ease off your mind. Sometimes being on a same environment can affect your mental condition.
                  I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                  and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Areodax View Post
                    You'll probably won't get anything helpful from here, so try doing something like going outside or talking to your friends. Just anything else except staying in your own room for 24 hours.
                    I agree with you ;33...
                    xD1Gx
                    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

Mosquitoes? Yeah, they kinda annoying... So based on that, you are near the forest... ;33
                      Then... idk, sleep all day ;33, do some reading or etc..
                      Yea mosquitoes sucking all that blood and you know possibly to give you diseases. Reading sounds good

Comment

Yea mosquitoes sucking all that blood and you know possibly to give you diseases. Reading sounds good
                        I also hate mosquitoes... Glad that I could help you and remember, to not KYS, cause I care about you. Your grandparents care about you... All those people, who responded, care about you...
                        xD1Gx
                        Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

I also hate mosquitoes... Glad that I could help you and remember, to not KYS, cause I care about you. Your grandparents care about you... All those people, who responded, care about you...
                          Wait a minute sis Im not the one who planning to KMS

Comment

Wait a minute sis Im not the one who planning to KMY
                            Ehh... You called me sis, even tho I am male.... I am kinda offended, but I don't care.... Just don't do it.... I want you to be alive...please?
                            xD1Gx
                            Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

Ehh... You called me sis, even tho I am male.... I am kinda offended, but I don't care.... Just don't do it.... I want you to be alive...please?
                              Ehh sorry lmao. I repeat im not the one who planning to KMS

Comment

Ehh sorry lmao. I repeat im not the one who planning to KMS
                                Sorry... My mistake...
                                xD1Gx
                                Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

Working...
                                X