Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Music means to you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    sounds that make you shake your head
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      epic noise that vibrate epicly
      music is very cool and as long as it sounds good, i'll listen to it. if it's negative music, ok goodbye.
      M2U, NICODE, and MILI are some of my favourite artists.
      Wintergatan is top 1 for me.
      sigpic
      Click This for Stuff About Building Things
      Yes, my username is from that anime.
      Originally posted by Satania
      Look, I quoted someone's post!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
        no, but who am i to tell them to stop listening to that kind of music
        What if your family or your friends love to listen em?
        Originally posted by Satania View Post
        epic noise that vibrate epicly
        music is very cool and as long as it sounds good, i'll listen to it. if it's negative music, ok goodbye.
        M2U, NICODE, and MILI are some of my favourite artists.
        Wintergatan is top 1 for me.
        Imagine if music never exist :O

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          Imagine if music never exist :O
          Life is sad without music. If this never exist today then I'll be the first guy who'll invent music then

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
            Life is sad without music. If this never exist today then I'll be the first guy who'll invent music then
            But what if people never ever thought on creating Music?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
              But what if people never ever thought on creating Music?
              Then life is useless. The end.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                Then life is useless. The end.
                Hmmmmmm why do u think so?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                  Hmmmmmm why do u think so?
                  For me, it is because music makes me happy while I'm in rehabilitation.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                    But what if people never ever thought on creating Music?
                    I highly doubt music will never be created. Human curiosity branches in many weird ways. Think about it, WHY was music created in the first place? Who was the guy who just randomly thought "Hey, what if we make a bunch of noise come together, to make some really cool tunes?". Music will come out at some point, human curiosity is just really weird. But to answer your question, if music was never created, the movies/shows you know and love would somehow feel emptier. Music genres were made by some really weird people who just randomly thought "Hey, what happens if we just combine a bunch of instruments together to make some cool tunes?" or maybe even "Hey, let's grab this random noise and make it sound cooler". If music was never created, countless people would have probably killed themselves. Music saved some people's lives and music also created a ton of different personalities. If music was never created, do you think we will see those personalities?
                    sigpic
                    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
                    Yes, my username is from that anime.
                    Originally posted by Satania
                    Look, I quoted someone's post!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Satania View Post
                      I highly doubt music will never be created. Human curiosity branches in many weird ways. Think about it, WHY was music created in the first place? Who was the guy who just randomly thought "Hey, what if we make a bunch of noise come together, to make some really cool tunes?". Music will come out at some point, human curiosity is just really weird. But to answer your question, if music was never created, the movies/shows you know and love would somehow feel emptier. Music genres were made by some really weird people who just randomly thought "Hey, what happens if we just combine a bunch of instruments together to make some cool tunes?" or maybe even "Hey, let's grab this random noise and make it sound cooler". If music was never created, countless people would have probably killed themselves. Music saved some people's lives and music also created a ton of different personalities. If music was never created, do you think we will see those personalities?
                      Ok ur right.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Satania View Post
                        I highly doubt music will never be created. Human curiosity branches in many weird ways. Think about it, WHY was music created in the first place? Who was the guy who just randomly thought "Hey, what if we make a bunch of noise come together, to make some really cool tunes?". Music will come out at some point, human curiosity is just really weird. But to answer your question, if music was never created, the movies/shows you know and love would somehow feel emptier. Music genres were made by some really weird people who just randomly thought "Hey, what happens if we just combine a bunch of instruments together to make some cool tunes?" or maybe even "Hey, let's grab this random noise and make it sound cooler". If music was never created, countless people would have probably killed themselves. Music saved some people's lives and music also created a ton of different personalities. If music was never created, do you think we will see those personalities?
                        Good answer. Why do you think people make's music/songs about negative things?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                          Good answer. Why do you think people make's music/songs about negative things?
                          It mostly depends on the person making the song. Maybe they're just venting their frustrations, maybe they just really hate someone, or maybe they're just straight up bad people. or maybe they just made it for a particular reason or no particular reason
                          sigpic
                          Click This for Stuff About Building Things
                          Yes, my username is from that anime.
                          Originally posted by Satania
                          Look, I quoted someone's post!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Music is like past stories, personal moments and feelings...
                            A certain song or tune can bring me back in time or it can resonate something in my soul because I can relate to it. I grew up with music and can play the piano and flute. Even song from the 70s-90s I can relate to.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              rhythmic noise

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                a part of my life and will suffer mentally without it for just a day
                                IGN : Liquify

                                support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X