No announcement yet.

I feel depressed. And lonely. And sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An HH reference was about to be released tho I don't want to get banned again anyways

So the guy who was online last night was not you NICE
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
      An HH reference was about to be released tho I don't want to get banned again anyways

So the guy who was online last night was not you NICE
      Oof. Did he do anything to you last night...?
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Kill your ****ing NAZI-FRIEND right now, also how the **** are you so dumb in giving your ducking password, that's ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Kill your ****ing NAZI-FRIEND right now, also how the **** are you so dumb in giving your ducking password, that's ****ed.
          too toxic oof lol
          I never said goodbye, didn't I?
          an active lurker, see if you can find me somewhere in-game

Discord : weird#2183

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
            I know I know. I guess I am stupid aswell.
            I trust people to easily.
            I mean he was such a good friend irl. Really nice to talk to..
            Punch him/her in the face a few times. Steal their phone, and take back what's yours.
            If the phone is unlocked, just walk away and return it to him/her the next day.
            If it's locked, force him/her to give the password to it.
            If you don't want to use violence, steal his/her phone and take your stuff back, maybe even more, and then slip the phone back somewhere where he/she'll find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I did that one time when my fake friend logged into my noob account like 4 years ago. I stole his phone and took the items back. Then slipped the phone into his pocket the next day as if nothing happened. And then I obviously didn't want to be his friend anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
              too toxic oof lol
              I just want to meet Caine Ingame but ok she got hack. Mission Meeting Caine is totally over. Thank you Hitler's friend < Caine's ****ing friend >

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
              Punch him/her in the face a few times. Steal their phone, and take back what's yours.
              Ah yes, I want Vengence. Do it Co-Caine!

Comment

I just want to meet Caine Ingame but ok she got hack. Mission Meeting Caine is totally over. Thank you Hitler's friend < Caine's ****ing friend >

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, I want Vengence. Do it Co-Caine!
                Eyyy thanks for the support. We can meet on the 23rd. Maybe. I'll see if I want to come back to growtopia or not on the 23rd. (When I come back from holiday)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                If the phone is unlocked, just walk away and return it to him/her the next day.
                If it's locked, force him/her to give the password to it.
                If you don't want to use violence, steal his/her phone and take your stuff back, maybe even more, and then slip the phone back somewhere where he/she'll find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I did that one time when my fake friend logged into my noob account like 4 years ago. I stole his phone and took the items back. Then slipped the phone into his pocket the next day as if nothing happened. And then I obviously didn't want to be his friend anymore.
                1) he is 2 years older than me
                2) he is much stronger than me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                Anyone can be nice and all of a sudden turn their back on you and do bad things to you. This "friend" of yours played you – pretended to be nice and waited for the moment to hack you. Or they were tempted when you entrusted them your password (which you should have NEVER done).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't call yourself stupid. You've made a mistake and everybody makes mistakes. The catch is, though, you will face the consequences. Though you think you did a generous act, you should have also thought this through.

- - - Updated - - -

Though you're friends with them in real life, you still shouldn't be relying on that and still be more careful. Anything can be possible if done correctly, which also refers to doing bad things and mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I look like I'm ****posting. You need to meet other friends if you want accompaniment in-game. Someone who would reject on knowing your password when you offer them (I'm serious). And rethink on being too trusting; it doesn't always end good.
                Thanks for the support !!

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Never mind, still got permabanned. Shitty friends betrayals.

Comment

Never mind, still got permabanned. Shitty friends betrayals.
                    Oof I thought they removed you ban

I'm away so excuse my lack on info. I'm on the forums like 20 mins a day. MAX

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Steal the person's phone.

Comment

I've been here for 10 hours. Also steal your friends phone,exe

Comment

I lost a really good friend today. The best friend I had. Just for a few stupid pixels.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

I want to be his friend again.
                          But I don't at the same time.
                          that... sucks, damn... i feel really bad for you...
                          megumin best waifu,

Comment

No worries, you're not the only stupid one here!
                            And this is a lesson learned, even if someone has a good attitude and kindness towards you, doesn't mean that they are the same inside.

if u know that person irl, then torture him/her, killing isn't satisfying enough.
                            Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Comment

Working...
                            X