Struggling with acne?... You've come to the right place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling with acne?... You've come to the right place

Acne, Everyone's enemy during adolescence and early adulthood almost everyone's struggled and are still struggling with it and not only does it bother people but it also lowers your self-esteem. Now let's understand what acne is, Your face & body is filled with hair follicles and there are times they'll clog up with dead skin cells eventually inflaming and become very sensitive to touch- There are multiple types of acne (Cystic acne, whiteheads, blackheads, and papules). If you're currently dealing with acne here are some things you might be doing that are causing them:

Causes:
    • Not consuming enough water
    • Touching your face too often and not cleaning your hands before and afterward
    • Diet filled with Fats, Dairy and Sugar
    • Insomia, unbalanced sleep schedule or not enough sleep
    • Only taking hot showers (I'll get to that later)
    • Hormones
    • Genetics
    • Stress

The causes listed above are the most common cases seen and dealt with at most... Now let's get to the types of treatment for each type of acne:

Cystic Acne:
    Cystic acne is uncommon but can be considered the worst type of acne to deal with, They'll increase in size if fiddled with too much and are the most painful- if you're dealing with it Don't mess with it or pop it- People say that popping pimples or such will cause them to spread, this claim is False... the reason you shouldn't pop them is not because they'll spread but because they'll eventually leave a scar or wide pores, and you don't want that.

Treatment:
    This specific case should be taken care of with a Dermatologist but 99% of the time Cystic acne appears due to excessive Fats and Dairy (Try a regime and see what happens after a week or so) during the time use 'Benzoyl peroxide' on the affected area to reduce some of the swellings.

Blackheads and Whiteheads
    Lack of exfoliation at most, Some people make an exfoliator out of sugar and honey which seems to do the job, Rice water is also a great toner if you've got oily skin. Again, a Dermatologist is recommended since not all cases will be the same.

Zits
    Swelling, redness, and pain are the characteristics of zits but these are the most treatable ones. If they're not picked on they'll go away between 3-7 days, again, Don't pop them to prevent scarring.

Prevention:
    Stay away from fatty foods and excessive sugar, set a time that you'll be able to sleep and don't stress out too much about little things and please, please, please Don't. Take. Hot. Showers. Hot Showers opens up all our pores, creating holes that'll allow dead skin cells and bacteria to enter eventually causing more zits in the future- if you were to take a hot bath then dry your face and apply cold water to your face a few minutes after Not immediately.

Important:
    Not all skins are the same, you can have very oily or dry skin but that'll depend on your genetics and while these treatments are efficient they won't work magically from one day to another, It can take from a week to 2 months to a year to see long-lasting results and remember: Your skin is an Organ!!! not many people know or forget about that- It's the biggest organ of our body and our body also heals itself, you just need to offer the right conditions for it to heal. Basic Moisturizer Day/Night can clear all your acne if you simply take care of your body! You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on every skincare product and create a crazy routine (The more harsh chemicals you introduce to your body, the worse it'll get... Sometimes less is actually more) just moisturize and let your skin rest and it'll thank you later... I said it before and I'll say it again, please see a dermatologist if your acne doesn't go away or if nothing seems to get better.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Thanks dude! Meh is struggling with acne for 2 years
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

God bless to me, I was too addictive popping my pimz. **** well Nevermind.
      Thanks for en-info

Comment

fascinating
        真の幸福を達成.

sigpic

Comment

Could be useful, but I'm struggling with dandruff rn.. help pls
          Cheerful, even in Death

sigpic

Comment

I dont have acne tho probably have but 3-5% in my face.. Umm question is it true using products to clear acne also can affect your skin? Do dry skin can cause wrinkles ? Everyday in the morning i will always shower with hot waters :/.... I want to prevent acne :O

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
              I dont have acne tho probably have but 3-5% in my face.. Umm question is it true using products to clear acne also can affect your skin? Do dry skin can cause wrinkles ? Everyday in the morning i will always shower with hot waters :/.... I want to prevent acne :O
              Depends on the quantity of the product and how often they're used. You could possibly develop a temporary sensibility to those products. Dry skin does not cause wrinkles, Lack of sleep may cause wrinkles, lack of hydration and moisturizers may cause wrinkles and most importantly 'Genetics' play a huge role.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
              Oh, Aloe Vera (Bought in most markets) is great for dandruff, you may add some mint too. Once you buy the plant, cut the sharp thorns on the edges and cut the plant in half, you'll be exposed to it's inside which is slimy... scrape that with a spoon mix it in with some mint (optional) and apply it to your hair for a while and wash it off (You may use conditioner afterward)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              God bless to me, I was too addictive popping my pimz. **** well Nevermind.
              Thanks for en-info
              Some people enjoy popping them but don't know what really goes on when they do so - You could either leave a scar or make a gateway for more bacteria to enter the pore and cause an infection.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
              fascinating
              Indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
              Thanks dude! Meh is struggling with acne for 2 years
              No problem. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
                I would recommend head and shoulders its the only that worked for me
                Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

The real doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                  I would recommend head and shoulders its the only that worked for me
                  Oma unbanned?
                  Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

My face is covered with pimples, so I'm just gonna try these . Thanks! I'm seeing a dermatologist 4 days from now also so hopefully that helps.
                    sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

y'all care about looks? lmao
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                        y'all care about looks? lmao
                        Well, highschool is brutal, we acne infested people get made fun of all the time That really messes with our self-esteem.
                        sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

Originally posted by WoodBlocks View Post
                          Well, highschool is brutal, we acne infested people get made fun of all the time That really messes with our self-esteem.
                          "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Words to live by.
                          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                          I love her so so much eee
                          how do I add back my sigpic
                          IGN: Dynnie
                          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                            "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Words to live by.
                            Easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
                              The real doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Oma unbanned?
                              It was a one week ban
                              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X