X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

videogame characters

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
      No one should have enemies in growtopia, after all this is just a game. But some people may take it more seriously than that. The word enemy should only be used to describe someone for good reasons.
      This has nothing related to GT, I quitted the game months ago
      IGN: Deftera
      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
      Latest Youtube Video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

I consider myself my own enemy. After all, they are those who stop/hinder progress.
        Growtopia is a drug.

GrowID: prowl
        Discord: prowie#6596
        Since June 2013

Comment

People who acts entitled about their opinions/statements. I also find people asking invasive questions sort of an enemy... Well, something I don't like, really.

Comment

Those who laugh when you are in a classroom.
            IGN: SydeEvil
            Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

I can handle pretty much any of the "enemies" that people posted in this thread.

But an enemy to me is a person who unironically teamkills on Left 4 Dead 2 (especially during finale).

Absolutely horrifying.
              Allies or no allies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrum View Post
                I can handle pretty much any of the "enemies" that people posted in this thread.

But an enemy to me is a person who unironically teamkills on Left 4 Dead 2 (especially during finale).

Absolutely horrifying.
                You play L4D2? I am pretty invested in that game as well, and I can attest to this. Expert difficulty is enough without barcode names coming in and shooting up everyone.

Teamkillers and white kids that wear Vans are my enemies.
                Originally posted by tson
                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                  You play L4D2? I am pretty invested in that game as well, and I can attest to this. Expert difficulty is enough without barcode names coming in and shooting up everyone.

Teamkillers and white kids that wear Vans are my enemies.
                  Yeah I'll generally queue randomly online for some quick campaign runs, do some versus mode, or run some add-on campaigns.

TK'ers on expert difficulty is rare but I hope to avoid encountering them on the near future. Imagine making it all the way to the finale on expert just to have some wise lad open up on your team with the auto shotgun. (but to be honest, on expert difficulty, I'm prepared to be incapacitated by my teammates whether it's accident or not).

Only TK I accept is against bots because bots are awful.
                  Allies or no allies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrum View Post
                    Yeah I'll generally queue randomly online for some quick campaign runs, do some versus mode, or run some add-on campaigns.

TK'ers on expert difficulty is rare but I hope to avoid encountering them on the near future. Imagine making it all the way to the finale on expert just to have some wise lad open up on your team with the auto shotgun. (but to be honest, on expert difficulty, I'm prepared to be incapacitated by my teammates whether it's accident or not).

Only TK I accept is against bots because bots are awful.
                    I could swear I did play with an Ultrum recently and I dismissed the chance it could have been you. I am a scavenge player, but also dabble in other modes since scavenge is beyond dead. Second to teamkilling is can shooting/tossing.

I will have to add you.

Sorry to derail — you can have your thread back!
                    Originally posted by tson
                    *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                    Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                    The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                      I could swear I did play with an Ultrum recently and I dismissed the chance it could have been you. I am a scavenge player, but also dabble in other modes since scavenge is beyond dead. Second to teamkilling is can shooting/tossing.

I will have to add you.

Sorry to derail — you can have your thread back!
                      Yeah, I'm Ultrum on steam as well. Shoot me a request if you're ever down. If I'm not playing Warframe, I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 most likely bahaha.
                      Allies or no allies?

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                        To me, enemies are just a bunch of impure, unnecessary normies that have nothing to do except for trying to bring me down
                        I see enemies as people who are actively trying to stop me from reaching my goals. Fortunately, I'm a very social and happy person who likes making everyone around him smile, so I don't have many enemies. uwu
                        Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Video games cause violence

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

Anime and furries.

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                            People who acts entitled about their opinions/statements.
                            everyone should be entitled to their own opinion lol
                            it's only a problem when their opinions go against facts
                            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                            I love her so so much eee
                            how do I add back my sigpic
                            IGN: Dynnie
                            Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

People who think they're smarter than you but they actually have the intelligence of a frog
                              People who are obnoxiously condescending
                              Mosquitoes
                              and Ethan
                              hello
                              Discord: Chedman6#5055

Comment

any kid who flex their parents cash with thier off-white and bape ugly costumes on Instagram
                                IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X