Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquify
    replied
    any kid who flex their parents cash with thier off-white and bape ugly costumes on Instagram

Leave a comment:

• HairyPother
    replied
    People who think they're smarter than you but they actually have the intelligence of a frog
    People who are obnoxiously condescending
    Mosquitoes
    and Ethan

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    Anime and furries.

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
    People who acts entitled about their opinions/statements.
    everyone should be entitled to their own opinion lol
    it's only a problem when their opinions go against facts

Leave a comment:

• Cool050
    replied
    Video games cause violence

Leave a comment:

• Odric
    replied
    Originally posted by Deftera View Post
    To me, enemies are just a bunch of impure, unnecessary normies that have nothing to do except for trying to bring me down
    I see enemies as people who are actively trying to stop me from reaching my goals. Fortunately, I'm a very social and happy person who likes making everyone around him smile, so I don't have many enemies. uwu

Leave a comment:

• Ultrum
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
    I could swear I did play with an Ultrum recently and I dismissed the chance it could have been you. I am a scavenge player, but also dabble in other modes since scavenge is beyond dead. Second to teamkilling is can shooting/tossing.

I will have to add you.

Sorry to derail — you can have your thread back!
    Yeah, I'm Ultrum on steam as well. Shoot me a request if you're ever down. If I'm not playing Warframe, I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 most likely bahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Ohlid
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrum View Post
    Yeah I'll generally queue randomly online for some quick campaign runs, do some versus mode, or run some add-on campaigns.

TK'ers on expert difficulty is rare but I hope to avoid encountering them on the near future. Imagine making it all the way to the finale on expert just to have some wise lad open up on your team with the auto shotgun. (but to be honest, on expert difficulty, I'm prepared to be incapacitated by my teammates whether it's accident or not).

Only TK I accept is against bots because bots are awful.
    I could swear I did play with an Ultrum recently and I dismissed the chance it could have been you. I am a scavenge player, but also dabble in other modes since scavenge is beyond dead. Second to teamkilling is can shooting/tossing.

I will have to add you.

Sorry to derail — you can have your thread back!

Leave a comment:

• Ultrum
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
    You play L4D2? I am pretty invested in that game as well, and I can attest to this. Expert difficulty is enough without barcode names coming in and shooting up everyone.

Teamkillers and white kids that wear Vans are my enemies.
    Yeah I'll generally queue randomly online for some quick campaign runs, do some versus mode, or run some add-on campaigns.

TK'ers on expert difficulty is rare but I hope to avoid encountering them on the near future. Imagine making it all the way to the finale on expert just to have some wise lad open up on your team with the auto shotgun. (but to be honest, on expert difficulty, I'm prepared to be incapacitated by my teammates whether it's accident or not).

Only TK I accept is against bots because bots are awful.

Leave a comment:

• Ohlid
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrum View Post
    I can handle pretty much any of the "enemies" that people posted in this thread.

But an enemy to me is a person who unironically teamkills on Left 4 Dead 2 (especially during finale).

Absolutely horrifying.
    You play L4D2? I am pretty invested in that game as well, and I can attest to this. Expert difficulty is enough without barcode names coming in and shooting up everyone.

Teamkillers and white kids that wear Vans are my enemies.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrum
    replied
    I can handle pretty much any of the "enemies" that people posted in this thread.

But an enemy to me is a person who unironically teamkills on Left 4 Dead 2 (especially during finale).

Absolutely horrifying.

Leave a comment:

• SydeWeiz
    replied
    Those who laugh when you are in a classroom.

Leave a comment:

• Azurada
    replied
    People who acts entitled about their opinions/statements. I also find people asking invasive questions sort of an enemy... Well, something I don't like, really.

Leave a comment:

• Croxi
    replied
    I consider myself my own enemy. After all, they are those who stop/hinder progress.

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    No one should have enemies in growtopia, after all this is just a game. But some people may take it more seriously than that. The word enemy should only be used to describe someone for good reasons.
    This has nothing related to GT, I quitted the game months ago

Leave a comment:

• Kranken
    replied
    videogame characters

Leave a comment:

Working...
X