Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favorite Tarantino movie?

Do you like jazz?

What is your favorite tabletop game to play with a party of 3?

What is the coolest thing ever?

Where were you and what were you doing when you came up with the name Odric?

What is your favorite emoticon?

Do you know your blood type?

Do you watch anime for the plot?

How did you stumble across your job?

Comment

How's it feels like knowing that you will never be a master sorcerer?
      セックス大好
      ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
        Lasagne is probably one of my least favorite ways to make pasta.
        Garfield wants to know your location.

Comment

have you ever feel suicidal?
          Annie shot JFK
          Annie is evil
          don't be like Annie
          Be like Oswald

Comment

What are your thoughts on the claims that support is not doing their job properly?

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
            There's this thing called life.
            Originally posted by Cahtster
            my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
              What's your favourite colour?
              I'm complicated. Being an Aries, my planet is Mars and my element is Fire, so my favorite color is naturally red. Red is the color of passion. I wear a lot of red, pink, burgundy, and black - but I also really like purple.

Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
              1. What is your name?
              2. What is your quest?
              3. What’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
              I'm Odric. My quest is to get the community more connected, and do you mean an African or a European swallow?

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
              What's your favorite mini-game?
              Is it fun to work for Ubisoft?
              What's the most annoying type of player in this game in your opinion?
              What's your social security number?
              What's the price of a diamond diaper?
              Do you mean in GT? I'd have to say parkour. I like doing the WotD every day if I get a chance.
              It's fun to work for Ubi! I feel very welcome here, and like I'm surrounded by like-minded people.
              It's hard to say "most annoying." I often get annoyed when I try talking to a scammer / drop game host. I'll say something like "hey, did you know this is illegal?" and all they respond with is "omg mods plz no ben" or "selfie plz?!" /fp
              I don't have a social security number.
              That depends on the size of the baby. I'd say 3 WLs, tops.

Originally posted by Critical View Post
              Do you read JoJo manga? If yes then please explain how D4C works in chapter 69 of pt7
              If not then please explain how King Crimson works
              I haven't read the JoJo manga yet, but I want to. I'm soooo excited for Part 7!!!
              I don't think anyone can explain how King Crimson actually works. When I think about explaining it, all I think is "so he can do this, but this also happens, and..." I can't explain. But like, the end of Part 5 triggered me. Golden Wind is quite the experience.

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
              Do you own a body pillow yet?
              Who is on the pillow
              No, I do not own a dakimakura. Daewud
              Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
                Do you like that players are making clones of your game due to their "dedication"?
                You guys know about the game I'm making? o_o;;;

Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
                Who's your waifu/husbando?
                Do you like lolis? (Ofc as in awww cute)
                Which upcoming anime are you excited for?
                What's your favorite Growtopia event?
                The Paladin I RP in D&D is my waifu. She has all the qualities I idolize and wish to have, which is why I RP. It's like practicing for real life.
                I guess? I don't dislike lolis, but they don't do anything for me. As long as they're not Tsundere or crazy needy / overbearing.
                The first season of MHA was kinda lame to me. It felt like OPM with more of a backstory - or Superhero Naruto. Then after the second season, I started getting into it, so I'm super excited for Season 3 next month!!! I'm actively watching Demon Slayer every week. I've been catching up on games more than anything else lately.
                I like the carnival the most out of the events. c:

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                My question is, when you first joined Growtopia, what was your honest opinion?
                My honest opinion was "This will be a fun, relaxing game to play."

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
                1. What is your favorite Tarantino movie?
                2. Do you like jazz?
                3. What is your favorite tabletop game to play with a party of 3?
                4. What is the coolest thing ever?
                5. Where were you and what were you doing when you came up with the name Odric?
                6. What is your favorite emoticon?
                7. Do you know your blood type?
                8. Do you watch anime for the plot?
                9. How did you stumble across your job?
                1. I really enjoyed Kill Bill; both volumes!
                2. I do enjoy jazz. Some of my best family memories are traveling with my parents, going to jazz bars.
                3. This is a tough question. When picking out a game, it depends on how much time you have available. I find deck builders are often the most fun with 3 players, and they usually don't need much setup time. Ascension, Dominion, or Thunderstone. For longer-sittings, I'd love to sit back and chill over a game of Shogun or Warrior Knight. This is a much different question if you're asking for my recommendation to buy!!! I used to work at a board game cafe, so I could take about them for DAYS.
                4. Me - but only after you get to know me. c:
                5. I was sitting in front of my desk at work, thinking of names. The other names I wanted were either already used, or too personal and would give away my real identity. I decided to pull from one of my favorite hobbies - Magic the Gathering.
                6. Outside of Growtopia, my favorite emoji/emoticon is :eyes: or :smirk:. I have a super warm & kindhearted smirk in RL that slays.
                7. I do know my blood type! Fun fact - I donate blood every chance I get. Once they opened plasma donations a couple years ago, I started doing that as well! I always feel so refreshed after donating - knowing I may have saved someone's life, and having fresh blood being made inside my body. Every donation is a fresh start!
                8. It depends on the anime. Some of them I watch for the action. I'm watching [I]Baki[/I/] on Netflix right now, and it doesn't have much of a story. I'm 16 episodes in and feel just as confused as the first episode. "Big muscular guys fight each other." Barakamon had a great story but no action; slice of life can be good, too!
                9. Wasn't much stumbling. I saw the opportunity and went for it. With more than half a decade working in community management and social networking, plus a background in technology (I studied programming in University), I put together the best portfolio I could and applied for the position!

Originally posted by Nick_Furry View Post
                How's it feels like knowing that you will never be a master sorcerer?
                That's cool, I play Paladin anyway.

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by Raqk
                  Alfred Hitchcock is a very famous film director.
                  He also wrote books. The question was "what's your favorite one of his works?" Lemme extend this - I don't think I've ever seen or read any of his works. Nothing I specifically sought out, at the very least. It was never taught in our curriculum.

Originally posted by walkstick View Post
                  have you ever feel suicidal?
                  I've been through a lot. I underwent surgery a decade ago where I was pronounced legally dead for 5 minutes. I wouldn't say I felt suicidal, but the thought has crossed my mind about what the world would be like without me in it. Man that would be a boring & grey world. It's a permanent solution to a short term problem.

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
                  What are your thoughts on the claims that support is not doing their job properly?
                  I replied to a question above that asked about the "inconsistencies found in the Canadian Support team." Please refer to this for my answer.

Link to my official IG

Comment

I heard the entire team took holidays for Eid-ul-Adha, I don't remember if the you're from Abu Dhabi too, but does this mean that the team is comprised of Muslims who were celebrating or does it mean that Abu Dhabi gave a national holiday to everyone, or both?

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                    There's this thing called life.
                    Originally posted by Cahtster
                    my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
                      I heard the entire team took holidays for Eid-ul-Adha, I don't remember if the you're from Abu Dhabi too, but does this mean that the team is comprised of Muslims who were celebrating or does it mean that Abu Dhabi gave a national holiday to everyone, or both?
                      Firstly... Weird question for an AMA. If you're interested in finding out about Civic Holidays and how certain countries/regions celebrate them, please try doing a Google search!

Second, I don't see why anybody's Religion or Race would matter. Most of the mods are public enough that they're cool with mentioning where they're from, but that's up to them. If you're interested, please check their Social Media channels!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
                        Golden Wind is quite the experience.
                        Golden Wind/Vento Aureo was a Gold Experience Requiem. Even though I like part 7 the most though.
                        Originally posted by Oma357
                        I am an anime trap

-Oma357
                        Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                        Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

Do you play growtopia outside of your moderator account, if so, how does the "basic player experience" feel?
                          | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                          Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                          Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                          "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                          Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                          and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by Critical View Post
                            Golden Wind/Vento Aureo was a Gold Experience Requiem. Even though I like part 7 the most though.
                            I'm looking forward to the future of JoJo!!!

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                            Do you play growtopia outside of your moderator account, if so, how does the "basic player experience" feel?
                            I used to play outside of work on my own, but I became a Community Manager shortly before moving to a new apartment. After I got to my new place, I started catching up on my gaming & anime backlog, so I haven't had much time to play GT. I wanna go into detail about my view of the "basic player experience" and the different types of players I see on a daily basis - both in-game and out! But that's not the question.

Originally posted by Raqk
                            Did he write books? Looking him up on google, he does have a book section on him. However I don't think I'd consider him a book writer:

>Prohibido a Los Nerviosos (recopilación de Alfred Hitchcock)
                            Forbidden to the Nervous (compilation of Alfred Hitchcock)
                            >Tales of Terror: 58 Short Stories Chosen by the Master of Suspense
                            Seems very much like another compilation
                            >Alfred Hitchcock's Ghostly Gallery
                            Is another compilation
                            >Haunted houseful
                            Again just stories by other authors put together into a nice collection by him

I could go on with all the others but I really shouldn't have to. The only book that isn't a compilation that he simply edited seems to be a biography about him, a compilation of interviews he gave edited by someone else.

These books listed under the book section are all so unnotabable that google seems to have just picked up the first name they recognized and listed him as an author for some of them, when really he should just be listed as an editor, or in some cases nothing more than the film director for the adapted work. Sometimes he's even just a character in the books.

As far as I can tell none of these were even properly edited by Hitchcock to be put into book form, merely recyclings from his magazine. I guess if you consider magazines to be books, I guess you win. However looking into it, the magazine was merely a collection of stories submitted by others that he likely did was write introductions to and whatnot.
                            Thanks for the knowledge bomb! I don't know what you mean by "I guess you win." There is no winning and losing; I was just answering that I don't know any of his work. At this point, your post kinda made me lose interest in him altogether.

Link to my official IG

Comment

Do you live in Toronto? If so, do you wanna meet up?
                              I aced the LSAT

Comment

Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?
                                "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
                                LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

Working...
                                X