Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What city would you most like to live in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What city would you most like to live in?

    Hmmmm, so What city would you most like to live in?

    Your favorite place?
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    Russia mate. I just want to stay there.
    --------

    I wanted to go to turkey, too sad there's too many coup happening.

    Comment


    • #3
      Gold Coast, Australia.

      Comment


      • #4
        Tokyo,Japan
        The culture is nice,people are nice,and weather won’t be hot as f thorough the entire year like how it is in Malaysia.
        IGN:xolotyl
        Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

        contact me on discord if you need anything
        Xolotyl#2579

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Russia mate. I just want to stay there.
          --------

          I wanted to go to turkey, too sad there's too many coup happening.
          Turkey..,It’s not the best to go there nowadays. There’s an absolute crisis there.
          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

          Comment


          • #6
            Singapore. I love the living conditions here, except it's very expensive.
            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
              Singapore. I love the living conditions here, except it's very expensive.
              Singapore is my dream, the best city in the world with it’s schools and living places.
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

              Comment


              • #8
                New Zealand, Wellington because it's peaceful
                IGN: Deftera
                Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                Latest Youtube Video:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


                Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Start spreading the news
                  i'm leaving today
                  and i want to be a part of it
                  New York, New York
                  Annie shot JFK
                  Annie is evil
                  don't be like Annie
                  Be like Oswald

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by walkstick View Post
                    Start spreading the news
                    i'm leaving today
                    and i want to be a part of it
                    New York, New York
                    New York is not safe and expensive as I heard
                    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Basically London. Or Canada

                      Bascially somewhere decently peaceful
                      IGN : BoxeyNoxey

                      About Me :
                      - Tall Boi
                      - Professional Candy Crusher
                      - Completely Straight
                      - Funky Hair
                      - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                      - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                      - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                        New York is not safe and expensive as I heard
                        and i still don't care about of it
                        because screw life
                        Annie shot JFK
                        Annie is evil
                        don't be like Annie
                        Be like Oswald

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by walkstick View Post
                          and i still don't care about of it
                          because screw life
                          Oh, so you have a favorite city that you like to live in but you don’t care life?
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            dont know yet

                            真の幸福を達成.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                              Oh, so you have a favorite city that you like to live in but you don’t care life?
                              and if i can't make it there
                              i'll make it somewhere else
                              Annie shot JFK
                              Annie is evil
                              don't be like Annie
                              Be like Oswald

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X