Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
    Go posting somewhere else
    That was no post, that was serious advice.
    My heart belongs to Mistie πŸ’˜
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❀️

Comment

Xiaomi mi A2 for a really good deal,1080p display resolution but no headphone jack iirc

or you could consider the Xiaomi mi A3,but the resolution got downgraded to 720p for some in screen fingerprint bit there's a headphone jack with decent audio quality for it's price

both of it runs in stock Android so that's a win,monthly system updates for 2-3 years,enough to last you long enough
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
        iPhone 6's go for around $160.
        RRREEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Oppo phones run very nicely, otherwise an iphone 6+ fills out all your requirements.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
          There's this thing called life.
          Originally posted by Cahtster
          my tum tum hurts.

Comment

BendπŸ‘ Gate πŸ‘
            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Not a fan of iphones

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
              Xiaomi mi A2 for a really good deal,1080p display resolution but no headphone jack iirc

or you could consider the Xiaomi mi A3,but the resolution got downgraded to 720p for some in screen fingerprint bit there's a headphone jack with decent audio quality for it's price

both of it runs in stock Android so that's a win,monthly system updates for 2-3 years,enough to last you long enough
              Yes the mi A2 is an amazing deal i already had it on my list thanks
              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                Not a fan of iphones
                Huh, seems like you're not entirely hopeless, you have common sense at least.

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                  Motorola DynaTAC 8000x
                  BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                    Huh, seems like you're not entirely hopeless, you have common sense at least.
                    Iphones are bought because they are iphones its more of like Gucci its flexing material thats all
                    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

screw your budget here's a list of brands

- Apple
                      Though a good phone brand it's older models are quite scuffed and the newer ones are expensive as hell, but the internal machines are god. Durable tolerance and core speed similar to a laptop but smaller makes it extremely fast and strong. Overall best for intensive use (e.g. minecraft)

- Samsung
                      Samsung has innovative design and visual effects, however the internal machinery itself are quite bad. Not too shabby if you're using it to browse memes, but i won't recommend it for more demanding apps

- Google
                      Google pixel phones are easily the most underrated phones out there. The phone itself if a gr8 phone and the price tag is considerably low. I would recommend it if you're not worried from getting ostracized

- Nokia
                      Nokia phones are... unique. Their overall experience is quite old and slow-ish, but it's the perfect phone for business. Extremely long battery life and specialized usage on management makes it perfect if you're an employee.

- Xiaomi
                      Xiaomi phones are honestly not the greatest ones out there. They are known to be prone to mechanical errors and short battery life. However it's a great phone if you're a simple person using your phone for basic stuff. You could play games with it, assuming that the heat won't burn your hands

- Lenovo
                      Yes, Lenovo manufacture phones. Their phones are not as good as the others I've mentioned, but it's okay as long as you keep it in good condition. Also the battery life and heat control is amazing

- Oppo
                      Oppo are the type of phones that you want to use if you're proud of yourself. The camera is the best out of the other phones and it's quite durable. However you won't be using it for much more as oppo phones are not designed for heavy usage

DM me if you need anymore info
                      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                      Plural
                      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Iphones are bought because they are iphones its more of like Gucci its flexing material thats all
                        Honestly it's not even a flex at that point, it's just a way of saying "Look, I'm really stupid with my money!"

Comment

I am planning on buying a new phone my budget is around 200$ is there anything you would recommend?
                          P.S as long as it has a good screen resolution and good audio and a normal earphone jack its NASA to me
                          Xiaomi redmi Note 5,

Comment

Samsung Galaxy A20 or M10/20. Those phones have great cost to value ratio!

Comment

Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
                              Samsung Galaxy A20 or M10/20. Those phones have great cost to value ratio!
                              +1

Comment

pocophone, because what you pay is what you get, and the phone quality to the parts used to make it is very good.

i use a flip phone btw, not a fan of phones. (but love tech)

Comment

Working...
                                X