Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend me PHONES

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Honestly it's not even a flex at that point, it's just a way of saying "Look, I'm really stupid with my money!"
    O boi here thinking that way makes you look retarded in people eyes people here have the mentality of the more you spend on products the more intelligent you are

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by RichWizard View Post
    Samsung Galaxy A20 or M10/20. Those phones have great cost to value ratio!
    The m20 is on my list now thanks rich wizard
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Google pixel
      I aced the LSAT

      Comment


      • #33
        I can reccomend some of the old LG's ( LG G4 ) They are really good phones and can handle growtopia like a s8 can do, just no black bars.
        I really reccomend getting a pc or a used laptop for around 200$ and use it for growtopia so you can never lag by using it.

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by Chopin View Post
        Google pixel
        That's terrible for gaming...

        Comment


        • #34
          Found it for 100$ on amazon https://www.amazon.com/LG-H810-Unloc...gateway&sr=8-3

          3Gb Ram, snapdragon 808, more than you need for Growtopia.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
            The m20 is on my list now thanks rich wizard
            What a good choice, but LG V10 is a good one for a 2015 phone. This phone is ahead of its time ngl
            Cheerful, even in Death

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by alpitu21 View Post
              I can reccomend some of the old LG's ( LG G4 ) They are really good phones and can handle growtopia like a s8 can do, just no black bars.
              I really reccomend getting a pc or a used laptop for around 200$ and use it for growtopia so you can never lag by using it.

              - - - Updated - - -



              That's terrible for gaming...
              I don't want to be gay but getting a phone just so I can play growtopia better is pretty stupid not to mention I already play it decently also
              Phones aren't meant for gaming
              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                I don't want to be gay but getting a phone just so I can play growtopia better is pretty stupid not to mention I already play it decently also
                Phones aren't meant for gaming
                What will a hexa core 1.8 ghz stop you from? It can even play asphalt 9 or any of the new games.
                Btw if you go with samsung, get the A__ not J_ or M__
                J_+ are big but they are meant only, but only, but only, but only, but onlyyyyyyyyy for youtube and chrome, any other single game, even a game with a dot moving, will lag.
                J_ are meant to be resistent but they have **** gpu and cpu.
                M__ have some bad display ( only the newest ones have a good one)

                Forgot to mention, S__ are shitty damn good too but expensive

                - - - Updated - - -

                Nonononononnonononnonononno never buy super "cheap" computers from ebay, only if you want to plug it in, get shocked, explode, kill you, burn your house down, spread fire over the neighborhood, you destroy an entire city, and you waste your money.
                Last edited by alpitu21; 08-22-2019, 04:43 PM. Reason: not 2.2 ghz, 1.8 ghz, 2.2 is on LG G6 my bad

                Comment

                Working...
                X