My Gaia Beacon and Unstable Tesseract are missing... I wasn’t scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gaia Beacon and Unstable Tesseract are missing... I wasn’t scammed

On 8/10/2019 two blocks in my world went missing. When I was farming using the gaia beacon and unstable tesseract i disconnecteed from the game. There had been server issues the day before and i didn't think much of it. I logged off for around 20 minutes. When i came back both blocks were gone from the world they were in. Both blocks were also in a world locked world (no one had access) and on a small lock (no one had access). No one knows my password (it’s very long and random) and I don't believe anyone accessed my account because i had over 70 wls in my inventory and they are still there. The blocks might have been duped but i traded them for full price UT for 262 wls and gaia for 1010 wls. The only other thing I could think of is data loss as I had disconnected right before the block disappeared. I’ve already contacted support but still haven’t gotten a response. These block had taken me a while to get and I have no idea what to do. Thanks for all the help!

Contact support FYI and never tell lies.

Comment

Why Tavern?
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

This guy really makes a forum acc just to complain on the wrong sub forum.

Oh well. Welcome there new forumer. Enjoy stuff here.
        Originally posted by Oma357
        I am an anime trap

-Oma357
        Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
        Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

wrong sub-forum: 100
          Annie shot JFK
          Annie is evil
          don't be like Annie
          Be like Oswald

Comment

Wrong sub forum
            Oh he new in forum
            Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Sorry I’m new here

Can someone please tell me where the right area to post this is? Also for the few people saying that I’m lying or complaining, please try to understand my situation. I’ve spent countless hours farming and trading to get these blocks. Even if you believe I’m lying please assume that this is true and actually try to help. I hate the fact that this event is the thing that caused me to make an account on the forums. Sorry for any miscommunication. Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by SirSnax View Post
                Can someone please tell me where the right area to post this is? Also for the few people saying that I’m lying or complaining, please try to understand my situation. I’ve spent countless hours farming and trading to get these blocks. Even if you believe I’m lying please assume that this is true and actually try to help. I hate the fact that this event is the thing that caused me to make an account on the forums. Sorry for any miscommunication. Thanks for any help!
                Bugs & Glitches
                BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Bug & glitch
                  Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Thanks a lot

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

I’ll give this guy credit, he’s not flipping out like “WHAT THE FRICK WHERED MY BLOCKS GO” etc. For a normally stressful situation, he’s keeping his cool and not being rude to anyone. I can respect that. +1 I hope this guy gets his stuff back
                      Last edited by Ica; 08-19-2019, 10:17 PM. Reason: they sensor what the frick? (but not frick). oof changed it
                      In Game Name: TheArctic
                      Main World: THEARCTIC
                      Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                      Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                      Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

Working...
                      X