Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t talk about anything of the person above or below.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t talk about anything of the person above or below.

Yea that’s it,do nothing and chat about random thing instead of things related or whoever’s above or below.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

contact me on discord if you need anything
    Xolotyl#2579

Is black hole an object or is it a portal to another reality, I need an escape.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

fascinating
      IGN: Deftera
      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
      Latest Youtube Video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrzj-rOnTM&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

I love eating Walmart bags. The way they slither down my throat is ****ing beautiful. I always love the look on the cashiers face when I ask for extra bags, and then eat them all in front of her.

Comment

I love dragons, they're the best ever.
          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
          I love her so so much eee
          how do I add back my sigpic
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
            Originally posted by Oma357
            I am an anime trap

-Oma357
            Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
            Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical View Post
              My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
              Oi Josuke, lets shame David Bowie for really liking hands!
              IGN: Tlaloc1
              Level 97 / 125
              1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
              Steam
              Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

can we talk about the person besi-

oh shyt, a ghost.

Comment

GGrroowwttoop
                  Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
                  Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

Comment

We thank you, oh Monolith, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
                    May your light shine down on the souls of the brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to your will.
                    Onward warriors of the Monolith, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the Monolith.
                    Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the Monolith
                    Oh Monolith, we do not hear you, why have you left us, oh Monolith? We await your orders, oh Monolith.
                    Cheerful, even in Death

sigpic

Comment

Do you know that Soda, is actually just Crunchy Water.
                      IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                      - Tall Boi
                      - Professional Candy Crusher
                      - Completely Straight
                      - Funky Hair
                      - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                      - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                      - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
                        I love eating Walmart bags. The way they slither down my throat is ****ing beautiful. I always love the look on the cashiers face when I ask for extra bags, and then eat them all in front of her.
                        I’m sorry I just can’t someone did this where I work
                        Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

talk about mistake people do and shame them
                          Annie shot JFK
                          Annie is evil
                          don't be like Annie
                          Be like Oswald

Comment

So i'm watching the office for the 14th time of course and im on season 7 episode 14.
                            I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
                            Instagram: Spades.gt

Comment

I don't think i like hot dogs, because i never ate one.

Comment

Working...
                              X