No announcement yet.

My cat has died..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens sometimes, but we have to move on, since our animals are in a better place now & they'll be here always, watching us.

I'm sorry for your loss, I have a cat myself & I understand your feelings, because they're like our family members, to be honest.
    Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      Any tips how to not feel absolutely heartbroken?..Would be usefull
      Deepest condolences. I know how it feels to lose one of your furry best friends, I suggest crying your heart out for a few days, and learn to move on. It will be hard, but with time you'll learn to accept.
      🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
      ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
      I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt

Comment

Sorry for your loss. If you are depressed about this whole thing, you should find someone to talk about it as it will make you feel better to let these emotions go away and not let them take you over.
        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
        LEVEL: 73
        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
        YT: Puchy
        Instagram: puchy_gg
        Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Ign: RimUwU
          Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. ” – Gilgamesh

Good song
          https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
            I have a cat but my cat suddenly ran away and the next day I saw my neighbor with a cat that resembled my cat, then I asked where the cat came from. They say that they were given by their siblings. I'm sure that's my cat

And then its not my cat ������ just looks similiar
            I have a similar story.

So my cat in my country gave birth a lot of times when I was young. I was so fascinated. Sadly, out of all those 40-50 so kittens she gave birth to, I only saw one who grew into an adult stylish cat.

The story was a bit odd. So, after my cat gave birth to a batch of kittens, a couple of days later, all the kittens were gone. The mother cat came back to my house always, but her kittens were gone. A month later, my neighbour’s son brought an orange kitten. He passed it through my house’s gates, and I was like okay, I’m getting a kitten, nice. It looked oddly similar to the mother cat. And, I just knew it was her son.

What a reunion. But, the mother cat is a savage, she has been sleeping with cats for years. Brush...luckily when she did it, she was outside of our family house.
            Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by GummyJ0SH View Post
              Don't worry buddy, Khajiit never dies but always be on your side
              if you don't know what is "Khajiit"
              it means Cat as half-human half-cat
              "Khajiit has wares if you have coins..."
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

I’m wondering, did you buy it from a pet store? Many animals in pet stores are already on the edge of dying.

Comment

It’s very sad, yes. But it’s something (you should) get past with the time. It’s just a part of life, and things just wouldn’t work if nothing came to an end. Just be happy for the fact that you (hopefully) gave your cat a great life: )
                  Hey, I'm Anton0202!
                  I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
                  16 WOTDs and counting...
                  Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton0202 View Post
                    It’s very sad, yes. But it’s something (you should) get past with the time. It’s just a part of life, and things just wouldn’t work if nothing came to an end. Just be happy for the fact that you (hopefully) gave your cat a great life: )
                    ' Just be happy for the fact that you (hopefully) gave your cat a great life: )' exactly what I was thinking, her life was extremely short, but I really hope that she enjoyed her life even though it was that short <3
                    Rest In Peace, Marley
                    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.. I have two cats, and I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to them...
                      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
                      LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat22 View Post
                        I'm sorry for your loss.. I have two cats, and I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to them...
                        Hopefully nothing bad will happen to your cats
                        Rest In Peace, Marley
                        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Man im sorry for ur loss. Unfortunately a friend of mines puppy died at the vet yesterday too . She rescued him from an abusive owner and hoped to give him better life. Sadly he got some blood filled growth on his back a few days ago and they werent able to save him.
                          IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                          Main World: EMBLAZON
                          Level: 54

Comment

Rest in peace, I'm sure Marley was a very good cat. Whenever one of the pets dies the spirit will be guardian your home forever.
                            IGN: DoctorNick
                            Instagram: doctornick.gt
                            Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

I know how you feel, Happend to me last year, it takes a while to recover from that, Or atleest it did for me, i recomend too.... i honestly dont know what to do in this case
                              megumin best waifu,

Comment

Originally posted by GummyJ0SH View Post
                                Don't worry buddy, Khajiit never dies but always be on your side
                                if you don't know what is "Khajiit"
                                it means Cat as half-human half-cat
                                So basically, a furry?
                                My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                                M e n a c i n g. . .
                                ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Working...
                                X