whihc is the same price as getting a 1tb hardrive and the ssd

Comment

Originally posted by GT Jay Gaming View Post
      whihc is the same price as getting a 1tb hardrive and the ssd
      ok get an HDD + SSD to get maximum effciency
      Quit this game already
      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
      Discord: Ash#4444
      Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
        ok get an HDD + SSD to get maximum effciency
        $150 over budget if i get the rx 5700xt

Comment

$150 over budget if i get the rx 5700xt
          uh, save up more money or upgrade storage later?
          Quit this game already
          I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
          Discord: Ash#4444
          Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Don't know much about PC building but to me that looks decent to me.
            Level 43/50
            Main world: ALRGEM
            IGN:Romia
            New IG Account: @romia_gt

Super inactive ingame. Don't expect to see me online. LOL

Comment

Take a non-XT version of it then. Tho getting 150 aud shouldn't be a big problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Or this
              https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6wvjYT

Comment

Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                Take a non-XT version of it then. Tho getting 150 aud shouldn't be a big problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Or this
                https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6wvjYT
                i will def try to get the 2060, tho may i ask why the pro vdh plus is bad?

Comment

I'd say that's a pretty solid PC. I have almost the same, but with a bigger PSU and RTX-2070. Can run GTA V ultra smoothly 60 FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    I'd say that's a pretty solid PC. I have almost the same, but with a bigger PSU and RTX-2070. Can run GTA V ultra smoothly 60 FPS.
                    Decent quality 550 watts is better than no name 800 watts. And 550 is more than enough for this build.

- - - Updated - - -

i will def try to get the 2060, tho may i ask why the pro vdh plus is bad?
                    No VRM heatsink, BIOS chip might be worse

Comment

looks good. make sure you have some compressed air to clean out dust every once in a while.
                      IGN: Tlaloc1
                      Level 97 / 125
                      1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                      Steam
                      Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
                        looks good. make sure you have some compressed air to clean out dust every once in a while.
                        ²

And Dont Forget To Have Standby Thermo Paste And A Application Which Records Your PC Status. If Your PC Overheats, Take A Thermometer Which Is Ranged, Run A Game Where Which You Manage To Record The Highest Temp, Then You Take Your Thermometer And Measure And Record Down The Temp On A Notepad. Find The Hottest Part And Diagnose It( Please Refer To Google If You Dont Know). Also Record Your Average Temp Every Hour Or three As You Might Not Know When Your Pc Reaches A Very High Temp Point. Make Sure Its Stable. If Not, Call For Help. Also For Laptop Users, If Your Laptop is Broken, You Can Actually Get Some Good Parts In There Like Its SSD( Yes Laptops Have SSD, Only Ones Which Are Manufactured At 2009 And above) And You Can Sell Them For Quite A High Price.
                        Roses Are Red
                        Violets Are Blue
                        And I Will Never
                        Forget That I Had
                        Chugged Down
                        20 Cans Of Cold
                        Mountain Dew

You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
                        sigpic And Thats A Fact Too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHypedDude View Post
                          ²

And Dont Forget To Have Standby Thermo Paste And A Application Which Records Your PC Status. If Your PC Overheats, Take A Thermometer Which Is Ranged, Run A Game Where Which You Manage To Record The Highest Temp, Then You Take Your Thermometer And Measure And Record Down The Temp On A Notepad. Find The Hottest Part And Diagnose It( Please Refer To Google If You Dont Know). Also Record Your Average Temp Every Hour Or three As You Might Not Know When Your Pc Reaches A Very High Temp Point. Make Sure Its Stable. If Not, Call For Help. Also For Laptop Users, If Your Laptop is Broken, You Can Actually Get Some Good Parts In There Like Its SSD( Yes Laptops Have SSD, Only Ones Which Are Manufactured At 2009 And above) And You Can Sell Them For Quite A High Price.
                          Can You Not Write Like This?

Also, your tips are just useless, there is absolutely no reason at all to constantly measure the temperature or have any spare thermal paste. It needs to be changed every 1-2 years. As for temperatures measuring, there are certain programs (hwinfo, rivatuner) so you don't need any physical thermometers.

Comment

Keep on some more money and buy macbook. I've checked some suggestions at amazon and found quite cheap offers there. You can take macbook pro by low price. I already have mac so it's non actual for me anymore but now I'm thinking about buying some additionals for it like stand https://whatever-tech.com/best-macbo...ook-pro-stand/
                            Last edited by mariopepper; 08-29-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mariopepper View Post
                              Keep on some more money and buy macbook
                              He will most likely use it for gaming. Mac is trash for gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                                He will most likely use it for gaming. Mac is trash for gaming.
                                Probably he will but anyway mac will be usefull not just for that. Maybe we will do business and it's best option for that

Comment

Working...
                                X