Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stress and Depressed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    remove the source of depression
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by walkstick View Post
      remove the source of depression
      Yes, I’m tackling to delete the problem.

      Also, thank you.

      All of you have such good intentions. Which made me feel a bit better. But I don’t think it is enough to make me open up. I’ll probably need some more time. Maybe a month or so. The courage is still not in me.
      Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
        Yes, I’m tackling to delete the problem.

        Also, thank you.

        All of you have such good intentions. Which made me feel a bit better. But I don’t think it is enough to make me open up. I’ll probably need some more time. Maybe a month or so. The courage is still not in me.
        Good Luck mate
        Annie shot JFK
        Annie is evil
        don't be like Annie
        Be like Oswald

        Comment


        • #34
          I feel you, kyeosi. I have been dealing with it for a long period of time until now, i was bullied everyday at school, they would sometimes shout at me, they almost burned my hair, they placed stones on my backpack, they put sticky notes at my back with "Kick my *ss" written on it. I became stressed overthinking about what is happening, i did self-harm and also almost killed myself when my dad died, i went to my aunt's house to live with her because my dad's apartment was not paid and i got no money, i also grew up with a broken family, my aunt kicked me out of her house for cooking the fish in a wrong way, i went and lived in my mother's house in the city away from my aunt and inexpectedly death-taking events followed, i went to live in my granny's house and became a transferee student and thats where the bullies started, i also do part-time jobs so i can buy food & projects and i dont not ask a single penny to my grandmother because she's old, months went by, bullies never changed, same old life. Until i saw this boy in the campus, he doesnt get bullied but i really felt there was something wrong. I talked to him and i was right, he has problems about his family, money and etc. and he admitted he has depression and anxiety too. I became close to him, i reported the bullies to the principal and everything slowed down. Me and the boy became bestfriends until now. But depression and anxiety is still in me but not like before.

          My advice for you is, seek help, if your parents doesnt help, find friends who has depression because they'll surely understand your situation. And mostly, Do not take any pills to cure your stress and depression.

          We love you Kyeosi we will always be here if you need help.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
            I'm dealing with personal stress. Like stress I keep to myself. Nobody I know in real life knows what I'm going through.This stress is making me depressed. It has been here for about a month now, it is going to be two months on September 1. I don't want to say what caused this because I feel embarrased and ashamed. What should I do?
            Stress is actually becoming more of a common problem nowdays, and trust me, it's no joke and some extreme cases could even lead to you kicking the bucket.

            Mabye you could try speaking with your close friend or something and tell them about what has been bothering you, this can actually make you feel so much better, trust me.

            A problem shared is a problem solved, but a problem doubled, equals twice the fall. (I got that last part from Star Wars XD.).
            IGN - MineDeath

            If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

            Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

            Comment


            • #36
              Try to not think about the negative and focus on the positive. Exercising could also help but that's what i've only heard from others. Anyways good luck i wish you the best of luck.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by FaiR View Post
                Try to not think about the negative and focus on the positive. Exercising could also help but that's what i've only heard from others. Anyways good luck i wish you the best of luck.
                It's preety legit though, exercise can help a lot when it comes to stress.
                IGN - MineDeath

                If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

                Instagram:
                Instagram Link!
                Discord:
                Discord Link!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                  Yes, I’m tackling to delete the problem.

                  Also, thank you.

                  All of you have such good intentions. Which made me feel a bit better. But I don’t think it is enough to make me open up. I’ll probably need some more time. Maybe a month or so. The courage is still not in me.
                  well you don't really have to open up to strangers,but just let them tell you how they've been through it and you could take a few notes just incase
                  IGN : Liquify

                  support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    You could try regular exercising/workouts, they helped me cope with stress tremendously. Good luck!
                    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                    Discord: Winwood#3315
                    IG: Winwoodgt
                    IGN: Winwood

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      heyo keyosi
                      recently i went through some problems myself, and sometimes still suffer from them. i definitely understand not being able to talk to family, friends, and/or counselors. in fact, i lied when i was brought to the hospital for a suicide attempt to not have to be stuck in psych.
                      how i got through it mostly was by trying your best to keep your tough skin on and i also turned to the internet and online friends to be able to release my feelings and depression, allowing me to be able to talk to them and possibly relate to their similar stories. they kinda helped me feel important in this world and that my life mattered.
                      my advice, honestly, would be to find a few good friends, online or irl, and confide your emotions and feelings into them. if they're a true friend, they'll listen, and try their best to help you out. for sure, it helps getting it all out.
                      sorry if i wasn't much help in this, just know that you can get through this, and you're not weak.
                      if u need someone to talk to, im always active on discord
                      please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Queenie- View Post
                        I feel you, kyeosi. I have been dealing with it for a long period of time until now, i was bullied everyday at school, they would sometimes shout at me, they almost burned my hair, they placed stones on my backpack, they put sticky notes at my back with "Kick my *ss" written on it. I became stressed overthinking about what is happening, i did self-harm and also almost killed myself when my dad died, i went to my aunt's house to live with her because my dad's apartment was not paid and i got no money, i also grew up with a broken family, my aunt kicked me out of her house for cooking the fish in a wrong way, i went and lived in my mother's house in the city away from my aunt and inexpectedly death-taking events followed, i went to live in my granny's house and became a transferee student and thats where the bullies started, i also do part-time jobs so i can buy food & projects and i dont not ask a single penny to my grandmother because she's old, months went by, bullies never changed, same old life. Until i saw this boy in the campus, he doesnt get bullied but i really felt there was something wrong. I talked to him and i was right, he has problems about his family, money and etc. and he admitted he has depression and anxiety too. I became close to him, i reported the bullies to the principal and everything slowed down. Me and the boy became bestfriends until now. But depression and anxiety is still in me but not like before.

                        My advice for you is, seek help, if your parents doesnt help, find friends who has depression because they'll surely understand your situation. And mostly, Do not take any pills to cure your stress and depression.

                        We love you Kyeosi we will always be here if you need help.
                        I also love you guys. At least, now you have someone to go through your problems. Thanks for the advices guys! All of you.

                        Originally posted by Phantic View Post
                        heyo keyosi
                        recently i went through some problems myself, and sometimes still suffer from them. i definitely understand not being able to talk to family, friends, and/or counselors. in fact, i lied when i was brought to the hospital for a suicide attempt to not have to be stuck in psych.
                        how i got through it mostly was by trying your best to keep your tough skin on and i also turned to the internet and online friends to be able to release my feelings and depression, allowing me to be able to talk to them and possibly relate to their similar stories. they kinda helped me feel important in this world and that my life mattered.
                        my advice, honestly, would be to find a few good friends, online or irl, and confide your emotions and feelings into them. if they're a true friend, they'll listen, and try their best to help you out. for sure, it helps getting it all out.
                        sorry if i wasn't much help in this, just know that you can get through this, and you're not weak.
                        if u need someone to talk to, im always active on discord


                        I just want to say to everyone that it has been touching to see that most of you are offering a helping hand.
                        Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                          That’s tough to hear... sorry you’re going through such a rough period of time in life. I think we need to address mental health as a serious issue and refrain from joking around about it/dismissing it. One in FIVE people will experience some sort of mental health problem in their lifetime, it’s not as if it’s uncommon.

                          The best medicine (and cure, to most) that I’ve heard people battling with mental illness say works is to talk to someone about these issues. I know, you may feel as if it may put you in a vulnerable position, but choosing the right person who cares for you (e.g. a close friend, a parent, a teacher you trust, etc.) does wonders. If you’re up for it too, you can try seeking therapy with a professional.

                          I know we’ve barely spoken in the past whether on the forum or even in-game, but if you ever you need somebody to talk to, I’m here.
                          Hmm... I suggest you to be happy...
                          Does this work?
                          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

                          Contest link above

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Orca View Post
                            Hmm... I suggest you to be happy...
                            Does this work?
                            I don’t think it is easy to be happy when you are depressed. Comedy makes me forget my problems, but for me it is not a cure. I remember my problems every morning. I always think of scenarios on how bad things could go if anyone finds out of the things I have done. You know?

                            That feeling...

                            Right now, I’m paranoid and I have a fake smile.
                            Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              kyeosi, find things that make you happy.

                              for me:
                              i like screaming nonstop and slamming the kitchen table

                              simple things
                              find things that make u happy
                              u happy
                              cause you find thing
                              make u happy

                              u = happy
                              growid: slinkyman

                              im losing my sanity

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                For now I won't be a jerk I buried a lot of people already...

                                What causes your stress? are you a single parent? if yes,just stay calm what do you like? try traveling to Philippines I might meet ya never know

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X