Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do babies come from?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where do babies come from?

    https://giphy.com/gifs/bird-deal-wit...FttD0iC8V2Iqmy

  • #2
    You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they call the stork to deliver them a baby
    Professional thread killer

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
      You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they call the stork to deliver them a baby
      Aww man always thought on trees,damn you

      Comment


      • #4
        Wonder why a hotel room has a sign and it says ' DO NOT DISTURB '

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Wonder why a hotel room has a sign and it says ' DO NOT DISTURB '

          Comment


          • #6
            the trash can
            IGN : Liquify

            support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

            Comment


            • #7
              When men play Fortnite they turn into babies
              My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
              M e n a c i n g. . .
              ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

              IGN - D00DofSilver

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                Wonder why a hotel room has a sign and it says ' DO NOT DISTURB '
                What does that have to do with babies I mean they could be fist fighting or drinking tea I don't understand can you please tell me
                Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Recep Tayyip Erdogan
                  76% of turkey is having s.e.x everyday.
                  What the hell you're the guy hahaha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                    What does that have to do with babies I mean they could be fist fighting or drinking tea I don't understand can you please tell me
                    nah, they just playing Super Smash Bros
                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                    M e n a c i n g. . .
                    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                    IGN - D00DofSilver

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                      nah, they just playing Super Smash Bros
                      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                      DAMNNNNNNNNN THEY SMASHEDM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 1NB4
                        You retard piece of sht
                        Infraction incoming lmao
                        Sup
                        IGN: Rovie
                        Discord: rovvvie#4588

                        pfp by topazi

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                          Infraction incoming lmao
                          Don't care, he's fake anyways.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So this is Growtopia tavern now...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              HyPEr SmAsh BroTHers
                              YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                              another one bites the dust.

                              Discord : weird#2183
                              well i guess people recognizes me now
                              IGN : xWeird
                              IG : @weirduwo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X