This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's celebrate the professionalism of our forum guardians

Hello I am sure most of you already know about the amazing guy who was impressinating the Turkish president he made a thread about something inappropriate the thread stayed for around 3-5 mins or more now that isn't slow yet isn't fast now logically after posting such thread the person gets banned for a week for posting "Sexual content" guess what the thread got deleted yet the guy was alive for 3-5 minutes browsing the forums and offending others till he got banned for an duration only mods/guardians know
    Now usually I won't be pissed about this since they are humans and we shouldn't really care
    BUT when I make a slightly offensive joke keep in mind SLIGHTLY I get banned almost immediately but when someone makes a thread about beating his duck nah it's chill let's give him a chance cuz you know what it's definitely not as bad as someone making a loli joke let's also keep in mind the fact the he probably got banned for a week no more

Thanks for reading my rant GL to all the people who might read it before a guardian deletes it and arigato
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Was it really a forum guardian who banned you?
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
      Was it really a forum guardian who banned you?
      Can anyone other than an administrator or guardian ban someone?
      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
        Can anyone other than an administrator or guardian ban someone?
        a moderator can...
        My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
        M e n a c i n g. . .
        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

We have reviewed his posts and account and digged into deep to find out account owner as it was obvious it was an alt. We have taken actions both on main and alt accounts. Simultaneously we deleted his threads/posts before it cause more mess.

Closing thread.

Comment

Working...
          X