Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is pineapple on pizza is called Hawaiian pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inventor of the Pizza, a Greece-Canadian created the pizza because he like the sweetness of pizza and he decided to mix them, the pineapple he bought was from a pineapple company that was originated in the Hawaii and pineapple is a tropical fruit and Hawaii one of the most known tropical islands were also happen to be one of the biggest pineapple exporter
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Comment

Originally posted by walkstick View Post
      The inventor of the Pizza, a Greece-Canadian created the pizza because he like the sweetness of pizza and he decided to mix them, the pineapple he bought was from a pineapple company that was originated in the Hawaii and pineapple is a tropical fruit and Hawaii one of the most known tropical islands were also happen to be one of the biggest pineapple exporter
      in the Hawaii? i'm not english either but i know that's "in Hawaii"
      https://youtu.be/lAIGb1lfpBw?t=12

Comment

Originally posted by walkstick View Post
        Greek Canadian?
        Jimmy The Greek
        I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
          idk, pineapple on pizza is cursed so maybe they have curses over in hawaii?
          Says the person who literally drinks a letter. (T)

DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK MY PIZZA PREFERENCES.

Comment

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
            Pineapple is tropical fruit that grows and is associated with Hawaii. That's why guy who invented it in canada decided to name it like that.
            this pretty much. pineapple pizza originated from canada from a greek guy.
            | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
            Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
            Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
            "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
            Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
            and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Working...
            X