Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory on Meteor who killed the Dinosaurs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory on Meteor who killed the Dinosaurs!

There is currently isolated water under the grounds of Mars. This theory can be true but most likely a false one. Just made for fun, it would be nice if you read my whole theory.

Hmm..... We once lived in Mars and we all had made Mars polluted and also unhealthy for all human beings. Therefore, there was a gigantic ship which everyone on Mars got onto and found a living planet called Earth. Then, they decided to land on Earth which we now call home and is also polluted. Maybe, the shuttle landed on earth and actually killed the dinosaurs where human beings started to exist. What if, it wasn't the Meteor who killed the dinosaurs but us. After all, how can scientist identify what killed the dinosaurs if they weren't alive?

This is just a made-up theory, however, the last part is my question. How? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.

So, if this is true, then we are actually Martians. And, we didn’t evolve from apes of Earth? Wow
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

ey pretty nice theory. though can you brainstorm something to explain neanderthals and stuff?
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Doubt it, we were still seperated between homo sapiens and Neanderthals during the ice age and we are still using stones
        IGN: Deftera
        Just a Touhou fan and otaku
        Latest Youtube Video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

ah yes,small brain time
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

I thought the ice age was the cause of the dinosaur's death.
            Howdy

Comment

Originally posted by EvictionS View Post
              There is currently isolated water under the grounds of Mars. This theory can be true but most likely a false one. Just made for fun, it would be nice if you read my whole theory.

Hmm..... We once lived in Mars and we all had made Mars polluted and also unhealthy for all human beings. Therefore, there was a gigantic ship which everyone on Mars got onto and found a living planet called Earth. Then, they decided to land on Earth which we now call home and is also polluted. Maybe, the shuttle landed on earth and actually killed the dinosaurs where human beings started to exist. What if, it wasn't the Meteor who killed the dinosaurs but us. After all, how can scientist identify what killed the dinosaurs if they weren't alive?

This is just a made-up theory, however, the last part is my question. How? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.
              big brain time
              GrowCord - Discord Bot
              The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
              ==
              Discord: MrAugu#7917
              ==
              Full-stack developer.
              ==
              *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

nice headcanon
                hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                IGN: Dynnie
                Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Well who knows. Maybe a theory can be right. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X