Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory on Meteor who killed the Dinosaurs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvictionS
    replied
    Well who knows. Maybe a theory can be right. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    nice headcanon

Leave a comment:

• MrAugu
    replied
    Originally posted by EvictionS View Post
    There is currently isolated water under the grounds of Mars. This theory can be true but most likely a false one. Just made for fun, it would be nice if you read my whole theory.

Hmm..... We once lived in Mars and we all had made Mars polluted and also unhealthy for all human beings. Therefore, there was a gigantic ship which everyone on Mars got onto and found a living planet called Earth. Then, they decided to land on Earth which we now call home and is also polluted. Maybe, the shuttle landed on earth and actually killed the dinosaurs where human beings started to exist. What if, it wasn't the Meteor who killed the dinosaurs but us. After all, how can scientist identify what killed the dinosaurs if they weren't alive?

This is just a made-up theory, however, the last part is my question. How? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.
    big brain time

Leave a comment:

• ItzDan
    replied
    I thought the ice age was the cause of the dinosaur's death.

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    ah yes,small brain time

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    Doubt it, we were still seperated between homo sapiens and Neanderthals during the ice age and we are still using stones

Leave a comment:

• Crunchyy
    replied
    ey pretty nice theory. though can you brainstorm something to explain neanderthals and stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Kyeosi
    replied
    So, if this is true, then we are actually Martians. And, we didn’t evolve from apes of Earth? Wow

Leave a comment:

• EvictionS
    started a topic Theory on Meteor who killed the Dinosaurs!

Theory on Meteor who killed the Dinosaurs!

There is currently isolated water under the grounds of Mars. This theory can be true but most likely a false one. Just made for fun, it would be nice if you read my whole theory.

Hmm..... We once lived in Mars and we all had made Mars polluted and also unhealthy for all human beings. Therefore, there was a gigantic ship which everyone on Mars got onto and found a living planet called Earth. Then, they decided to land on Earth which we now call home and is also polluted. Maybe, the shuttle landed on earth and actually killed the dinosaurs where human beings started to exist. What if, it wasn't the Meteor who killed the dinosaurs but us. After all, how can scientist identify what killed the dinosaurs if they weren't alive?

This is just a made-up theory, however, the last part is my question. How? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.
Working...
X